Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 108. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 06:56:45 AM
If you want to invest money, it's a good idea to check every information you have at your disposal, and for sure whitepaper is the first thing to read.
But of course it's not enough, because you need to check if you really can trust what it's written there.
So, whitepaper must be checked, but it's only the starting point.
Hey, bro, we are talking about YOUR money!
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
yes, i always read whitepaper to know what is thier goal
Activity: 144
March 02, 2018, 05:36:58 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Yes, I read the whitepaper, because by reading whitepaper we can find out the ico project, for investment of course we must know ico that we will invest, so no wrong choose and to avoid regret in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 02, 2018, 05:33:12 AM
We are talking about money and why people does not read white papers? This is your money and you need to read every word of it.
Also you must check the team backgrounds and all other details before investing in.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 05:30:03 AM
yes ofcourse before investing on an ICo you should read it to avoid lossing of your money. Thats why they put whitepaper as a guide to improvise their project for success. Read it and learn it how the purpose and growing of that project
Activity: 436
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
Yes I am always read white paper because if you don't know about whitepaper and you can't realise this project. so you must read whitepaper, if you read whitepaper you know details of project.
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
it's interesting to see the number of people who don't bother reading the whitepaper.

i wonder if there is a site that lists the tl;dr or the short version of whitepapers as a way to save peoples' time. maybe someone should get on that. Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 05:25:29 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

It is important to read whitepaper if you want to understand the quality of a project's product. And a product is the index of the future success. So I think it is necessary to read all main documents before investing
Activity: 210
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
March 02, 2018, 05:18:20 AM
Well, the point is not to read the whitepaper, but how much you can trust it.
Most of them are just made by a template, they all say the same things, and the information about the business are very vague.
So, it's ok to give a loot to the whitepaper, but much better to check the other points that can give more information about the chances that an ICO has to be a successful one.
Activity: 476
March 02, 2018, 03:21:43 AM
Reading white papers can be tiring i agree, buts its very informative as it gives you a deep insight on what you are getting into, i personally read them but skip technical sections like development since in not so tech inclined.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 03:19:28 AM
It is mandatory to read white paper before ICO or bounty if you are going to make correct choice avoiding scam projects
Activity: 262
March 02, 2018, 03:15:40 AM
It is impossible to read all these documents for all kinds of projects, but you can easily allocate time to read what you are interested in. This is not only interesting, but also useful. The only problem is that such papers often only come out in one language. This greatly complicates the task for those who are not native speakers. Machine translation simplifies familiarization, but sometimes lets on a false trace because of different cultural and linguistic features.
But in general terms these documents are very useful if you want to extract the maximum information about the project. So I would advise everyone to get acquainted with them. This will also increase the level of accessibility and understanding in general to such documents, as well as translate them into other languages.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 02:22:54 AM
Of course i read most white paper of the project too. If i'm really interested i have to just to make sure that it will be successful. After looking campaign thread u have to get ur attention those type of campaign r the ones that is worth checking out. White paper is really important in a campaign all of the information about the project is in their so do ur own thoroughly researches for your own good, no doubt.
Activity: 188
March 02, 2018, 02:18:23 AM
Most of the times I do give at least a quick look at the WP, because I am interested in the market globally even if I don´t want to invest in a ICO.

Yes, I even read a white paper because in a white paper all information are there, the purpose of the project, there signature campaign and of course it is also noted everything that the participants should know so very important to us to read more of the white paper.
Activity: 128
March 02, 2018, 01:59:39 AM

Of course yes I really read white paper because this document is one of the basis whether if the ICO is potentially grow in the future and/or there vision and road map are reliable, realistic and achievable. Also through this document you will notice the team structure if it is strong and reliable source of information about the ICO platform.
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 01:51:16 AM
Read whitepapper is a step to avoid scamming ICO.
do not step over it or you want to throw your monney though window Bro..!
Activity: 43
March 02, 2018, 01:49:49 AM
Visit their websites. Most ICOs have their roadmap and other important info accessible on their webs. If that is still too much for you, you can ask if they have a one pager. But still, if you are a careful investor, you should put the effort into your research on the ICO, including reading through the whitepaper.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 01:44:34 AM
It depends on the investment. It's a good idea to read whitepaper to make sure you have good understanding of your own investment but sometimes I would skip them if I'm confident about the project after looking at their development and people behind it. that and good marketing team can make a huge difference.
Activity: 224
March 02, 2018, 01:33:12 AM
Sometime i read whitepapers and i download in my handphone to know quality of the project, i read whitepapers when i join signature project and sometime i'm not read whitepapers when i just join sosmed project
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 01, 2018, 06:22:33 PM
Most of the times I do give at least a quick look at the WP, because I am interested in the market globally even if I don´t want to invest in a ICO.
Jump to: