Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 118. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 19, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Of course! Whitepaper is very important so I am reading the whitepaper of a specific project for me to know if the project have a good plan. There is some of ICO's have good whitepaper but not promising project. Be carefully when you are investing your money because there is possibility that you can lose your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
February 19, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
While I do read a whitepaper of every project I am planning to invest in the future I don't do so for all the upcoming projects, I wouldn't be doing much of anything else then Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
I think whitepaper is an important read before you consider investing on a project. You should take time to read if you want to earn and whitepaper will give you enough knowledge on what and where the project/coin will be going and also its vision for the company.
Actually we have to read full whitepaper then only we will get to know full information about the project. but you need a lot of patience to read everything in details. I will also read whitepaper but I will not take much time will watch some videos and will check some contents that's it.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 10:20:04 AM
If the ANN is bad and unprofessional I just scroll through it and usually, I find things that confirm my doubts so it doesn't take me more.
If I like the idea and vision of the project, or I think it could be profitable for me, I take more time and check the roadmap, technical info, if the project is transparent, if team members are real and so on. Usually, it doesn't take more than 30 minutes but depends on the project.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 19, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
Reading the whole white paper can be stressful, and you might not be able to remember everything there. So why not just focus on the most important aspect and analyse them well, before investing.
Activity: 406
February 19, 2018, 10:02:14 AM
I always read the whitepaper - both for ICO's that i invest money or for ICO's that i do bounty campign for.
I find it very important to do this, and it's very interesting to read about new technology as well.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
yes i am reading white paper before joining any ico
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
I think whitepaper is an important read before you consider investing on a project. You should take time to read if you want to earn and whitepaper will give you enough knowledge on what and where the project/coin will be going and also its vision for the company.
Activity: 378
February 19, 2018, 09:55:55 AM
Yes, I always read whitepaper before planning of investment in any ICO as whitepaper can give you clarify about the road-map and vision of the developers regarding their concept. Whitepaper have all important information regarding the project and you got all info of future plannings of the company.
Activity: 350
February 19, 2018, 09:53:44 AM
by reading your whitepaper it will be easier to know whether or not a coin is good.
because the whitepaper explains the purpose and intent of a coin.
Activity: 19
February 19, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
I think whitepaper should be read. Besides I've seen some threads where description and details of project were very poor. So whitepaper can't be skipped.
If both thread and whitepaper are disgustingly written then the proj looks unprosperous for me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
No, I honestly don't. I just rely much on the review sites to that for me. Butt of course, I tend to look into different review sites for triangulation.
How successful are your investments with this approach?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 09:26:34 AM
Initially I was going through white paper now lots of ico giving single pager or medium or steemit blogs . Now I am mostly looking into YouTube video or blogs instead of complete white paper.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
February 19, 2018, 09:12:44 AM
Yes, of course. If you want to invest in any project, especially earn profit, you need to read the whitepaper. The whitepaper is the document which contains nearly everything you need to know about the project. So if you want to analyze a project, you should first read the whitepaper.

Not really, the white paper is many times a poorly written piece of paper that is not worth reading at all. Just avoid reading them unless the project already makes sense.
Activity: 248
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
February 19, 2018, 09:07:38 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I sometimes don't when I suddenly got too lazy, but if you really want to make a big investment on that project make sure you read the whole whitepaper so you won't regret at the end. But when just joining bounty campaigns, website and announcement is enough for me to understand few stuffs related to it. The whitepaper is the most important part of a project because it consists everything, so I suggest to don't miss it out when making a huge investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 09:04:38 AM
In the beginning I was always reading everything. If I am really interrested in investering in something, I will still skim through the whitepaper, but if I only plan on putting a small amount like (lottery ticket), then I won't bother reading it in detail.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
February 19, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
Yes, of course. If you want to invest in any project, especially earn profit, you need to read the whitepaper. The whitepaper is the document which contains nearly everything you need to know about the project. So if you want to analyze a project, you should first read the whitepaper.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
February 19, 2018, 08:47:16 AM
No, I honestly don't. I just rely much on the review sites to that for me. Butt of course, I tend to look into different review sites for triangulation.
Activity: 8
February 19, 2018, 08:46:50 AM
Usually, i read WP only in those projects in which I'm interested in investing!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 19, 2018, 08:43:05 AM
I believe most of airdropers do not read the whitepaper.
They claim free token the most as mossible.

The token buyers certainly read it.
Jump to: