Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 134. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
February 10, 2018, 03:23:35 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

If I am really interested in its content or curious then I read it but most of the time I don't actually spend that much in white paper and honestly its been a while since I've read one. With regards to informations it holds I usually do research them directly myself instead of scrutinizing every part of the whitepaper.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 10, 2018, 03:16:13 AM
I have a photographic memory which is quite cool, so I can just go through a 37 page whitepaper in less than half an hour. If it interested me then I check over again the key points to see if it tickles my fancy or not before making an informed decision about investing in an ICO. I recommend everyone who wants to invest to go through the whitepaper and other information provided, reviews etc before investing. Many peeps are a bit lazy when it comes to reading and blindly invest. I would not advise being a blind investor, not in this high risk market.
Activity: 238
Power the World for FREE
February 10, 2018, 03:00:30 AM
Most of the time I just skim the white paper, and you can see what they want to do in the furture from the white paper.
But the only thing I care about is the amount of token and the way it's distributed, which is the most important thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 01:42:41 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

yes of course I read the whitepaper because if I do not read the whitepaper then I will never know how and what they will develop for the future. to read whitepaper should read at a glance at its core point only if it still has not been forced to read everything.  Grin
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
February 10, 2018, 12:48:35 AM
Of course you need to read whitepaper before you invest in any ICO.
Announce thread gives you only some of idea. Whitepaper gives you detail information which help you to make the right decision.
You can also get information from others too. but always you need to do your own research.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:45:52 AM
To be honest, the only white paper I read was electroneums. Lol . Although I know the importance, some how I just go with popular opinion and hope for the best.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 12:33:28 AM

Of course! Reading is an essential need for trading. It is a fundamental to make your decision to whether give a green light in an investment. At first I also find it time consuming but I swear it is worth to read the background of a certain project. From there you can conclude to yourself if the project will be successful or not. My tips in reading whitepaper, you should read it faster but take note of the important details. Smiley
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
February 10, 2018, 12:06:36 AM

I think in order for us to know well a legit company or the ICO we should read well the whitepaper in which the more details was in the list is the better  because we could understand more of their project objectives as a legit company. If you prefer a less detail whitepaper, we might be prone to scam ICO because we could not do a deep research about them because their whitepaper is short and limited.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:04:08 AM
reading whitepaer of a projects which you are interested on is a most! Looking into team, and comunity is also important. Nowdays, there are quite a few ways to verify if a project is worth investing on.
Activity: 322
February 09, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

well, not me. i do not really care about their whitepaper. i just need the progress of their project to decide it is worth to invest or not.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
February 09, 2018, 11:47:59 PM
Yes,I read whitepaper when I was searching a good project for doing their bounty program like signature and social media campaign.And still I do this.When you need to know a clearly concept about any project,there will be needed to read the whitepaper carefully.You can get clear concept by reading this.If you want to invest,whitepaper will also be needed in this regard.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 09, 2018, 11:43:19 PM
Before I join a signature campaign I make sure to read the whitepaper I want to understand and have a bakcground with what I am going to advertise and also I want to know if the team is legit. I think its really necessary to read whitepaper whether you're a bounty hunter or investor because you are going to invest something in the project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
February 09, 2018, 11:37:56 PM
Sometimes they can be just nonesense. There many coins that have nonesense reasons to exist. Reasons that never become reality so it leads me to believe that the many just background stories and have no real value you may as well make their value "X" it doesn't matter what "X" equals.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 11:21:51 PM
I've only read the white paper if I'll going to invest that project, but we can't deny the fact that sometimes it can give you stressed, and most of the investor did not read the white paper they'd only look the reviews of the project and the community and of course the partnerships.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
February 09, 2018, 09:17:55 PM
Yes I read whitepaper alot because it gives more inserts to what the campaign is all about and it reduces work for new bounty hunters. That's were are normally get information to do advert for any ico campaign am doing so I found it to be very important to me personally.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 01:49:12 PM
Not really. I did decide to read the whitepaper of a project which I think has a great potential several days ago. But I was too busy and in other hand, I thought, even I read, I still couldn't figure out the importance. I'm not a good example, but I'm sure many people are just like me.
Activity: 430
February 09, 2018, 01:33:05 PM
I think there is a huge wave of investors that dont read the whitepaper before they are going to invest into projects. But it is really needed before investing in a project for your own security. Do more research before investing yur money guys!!!
Activity: 464
February 09, 2018, 01:31:42 PM
I always read whitepapers before I invest in an ICO for sure. If I do not read how I can know about the project and team. I should trust the team and understand what is the project about and I can find all of them in whitepapers. I think it’s important.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
February 09, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Are you serious? Do you really think that most people who are going to invest into any ICO do not read Whitepaper? It MUST be done in any case. Yes, sometimes it can seem to you dull, but do it always!
Activity: 364
February 09, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
If you want to be a successful trader then you have to read all the whitepaper because we can get some idea about current position of trading by reading whitepaper and we can get clarity about business by reading it.

Sometimes I read whitepaper for just make sure that am I going on right path. Almost all people don’t want to do hard work but want a good benefit but we have to do hard work to get a better benefit. Whitepaper is a very useful thing and we should read it regularly. To get success you need to do some duties and reading whitepaper is one of the most important things of that
Jump to: