Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 135. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 11:49:45 AM
You must read whitepaper attentively, because this indicator of good ICO. Also you must check ANN, and information on site or onepager.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
Always read the whitepaper, its where you can find some good informations to make your investment decision. Its really important !
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 09, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
Well, it is always up to you to skip it. You may try to gain some oother information, which doesn't cause you any headache. But to be honest, this headache is nothing to compare with a butthurt you may receive having joined some shitCO Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
February 09, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
if youre planning to invest you must read the white paper so that you have theidea on what youre entering or investing and to make sure that you wont be scam. on the other side, in my part i dont often read the white paper very time consuming, but sometimes i did read it to gain more knowledge that i can used it in my workin the bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
February 09, 2018, 10:48:43 AM
If you are really true investor you will read every detail of project whitepaper why? Because this is important you will find in whitepaper the project goal/roadmap because of this you can decide if the project are legit or have a real product.
Always remember that theres a lot of project that became scam in the end so its better to research the project background before investing to their project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 09, 2018, 10:38:14 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Yes, I agree sometimes reading ICO whitepaper can cause me a headache. Personally, if I see some ICO which have a working product, I don't need read their whitepaper. Because I already believe that their product will quite successful.
Activity: 350
February 09, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
mostly people dont read whitepaper and they even dont know in which project they are investing .
mistakes such people do -
1st - they just hear other people advice , or see youtube videos , or go with hypes .
2nd - then after ico end if price fell down they cry and sell in loss .

Activity: 117
February 09, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

Reading the whitepaper is the most important thing.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
February 09, 2018, 10:14:16 AM
I think it is a necessity because you are going to invest into a project so you have to read all the important points that are on the project and that is to prevent your money from being wasted free to ICO scam and you will not lose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 10:10:29 AM
In fact that bro. I am one of the people who do not finish reading white paper because it has been a long time to read everything so I only read on white paper as it is only important part of the ICO project. To decrease time. This is the only way I do when I am in the bounty. But when investing in ICO of course you need to read it carefully for prevention scum
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 09:47:47 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I agree with most of the posts here. If you would invest on anything you should give time in studying it. Banks asks for business feasibility if your planning to loan, because they want to know if your idea would be an asset for them. The same way you should do, it would really give you headaches but once you profit from it, I'm pretty sure it will all be worth it.

P.S.
I read whitepaper before joining bounties. It gives me knowledge about the project's future success.
Activity: 336
February 09, 2018, 09:39:58 AM
how many, i think every time i follow bounty i also almost always read the whitepaper project even though i read not always full just a few that look important and maybe it is also very helpful to see whether the project will run smoothly whether the project will be successful in the future .
Activity: 21
February 09, 2018, 09:33:18 AM
I never read white papers.
Activity: 525
February 09, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

whitepaper is important, because by reading the whitepaper you will know the project is good or not. Spend a little time reading the whitepaper because it's one of the most important parts.
Activity: 1008
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 09, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
Yes i do read whitepaper if i like a project and want to invest, then first i read everything about the project including the whitepaper and make sure that everything is according to my liking or not and then i take decision to invest or not.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
February 09, 2018, 08:44:03 AM
If you want to invest then reading of whitepaper is an advantage. A wise investor will think of the risk when he will put capital in an investment. Even it is too hard and time consuming to scan a whitepaper, I think it is good to know how will a projects aim and what its purposes that impossible and possible to reach? What are the risks of the project? In order to avoid scams, let us try to investigate ICOs with viewing of whitepaper.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
February 09, 2018, 08:40:37 AM
investing in ico is the type of investment that is most at risk. so if you do not want to risk it, you should read whitepaper in detail. because at this time there is a lot of fraud in ico. at least you know who the team is working behind the ico.
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
February 09, 2018, 08:35:14 AM
A wise investor knows how to read, and the best way to identify a good ICO is thru reading its whitepaper, by reading you may gain insight if that particular project can be successful. Yes, I read the whitepaper of my investments as well as in picking a good ICO for signature campaign. It is really essential and if you get easily tired of reading, you may try their one pager.
Activity: 175
February 09, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

I always read whitepaper because it gives me the understanding of the project's features, steps and plans. Yes, sometimes it takes a lot of time, but it worth it
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
February 09, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
Well,  I do not read WP when I participate in bounties,  but every time I invest my money,  I read carefully  WP and this is the way each investor should follow
Jump to: