Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 147. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
February 07, 2018, 02:29:54 PM
If a project have big scale, I read white paper, then decide maybe make some invests or not
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
February 07, 2018, 02:26:26 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
nah including me, i barely read the whitepaper , usually i read the whitepaper to know only when and how the ico starts. If you wanted to not waste your time on the read things, It's better to focus on one whitepaper that you actually interested for, If you hard to choose one , I'm often use some of factor to indicate if the projects/ico is good such as how much their website's ranking on alexa, the amount of members on their telegram group and how's the atmosphere on the group, the teams behind the projects, and last but not least is how many people used their signature on bitcointalk (this one actually works )
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
February 07, 2018, 02:22:46 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I bet most of the people actually don't the whitepaper, sometimes I don't too. They might just put "best ICO to invest in 2018"  keyword on google and invest on it.
But I agree with @whirlcoin, if you really want your investment to be worth it then read the whitepaper, it doesn't guarantee the project would be successful if you read it though. But at least you'll be at ease because you put your hard-earned money in a project you learned already. But I believe 'luck' play a part too in here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 02:22:20 PM
Yes. I'm reading whitepapers before investing in any ICO. For an example I read Daneel whitepaper and several other whitepapers to get clear understanding about the project. But honestly I'm not reading whitepapers for coins which give as Airdrops.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 02:22:15 PM
If you are really smart, you should go all over it, since it's your money you'll going to invest or use, you should at least be extra careful by reading it, if you are lazy to read word by word then go all over on the important points.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 07, 2018, 02:15:18 PM
If you really want to your investment to be worth then you have to read the whitepaper then only you can get the clear idea about that project and can avoid investing your hard earned money into a scam ICO.So I will go through the whitepaper if Inwant to make investment on that project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 07, 2018, 02:07:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: