Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 23. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 05:34:33 PM
I read white papers often because i write blogs for bounties so normally most of the project I participate,I normally have an idea about their project.Reading white papers is very important that will inform you that the project has a feasible idea or not.You have to know if the project has the capabilities to attract investors or not depending on their idea.
Activity: 142
July 05, 2018, 05:28:54 PM
If you want to invest in a project, then it's very important. Of course it's very boring, but you need to be sure that this project is really worth it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 11:03:50 AM
No, I do not always read white paper, it's too lazy, I know, and I do not care about my money. I've done something stupid and admit my mistake. No need to put pressure on people. They make mistakes, but they pay themselves later for their mistakes.
Activity: 63
July 05, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
I am not reading a whitepaper as a whole but i take note that all the informations that i am reading will be about all its functions, advantages and other relative contents that make a project such a simple and easy to understand and makes a fruitful use after a successful launch.
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 07:40:42 AM
Sometimes I read the white paper depends on my free time. I always do checking some reviews about that coin for me that is the easiest thing to do.
Activity: 229
July 03, 2018, 06:39:04 AM
Yes. I'm reading whitepapers before joining the project to get more information and to make sure the ICO is legitimate..because whitepaper it helps you to understand the concept and the  idea of all details regarding the product..
Activity: 51
July 03, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
You have to read a white paper before writing a blog or shooting a video,to be truthful is stressful anyway but you have to if you actually want to participant in the blog,article campaign. White paper gives a lot of valuable informations about a new project. It helps  crypto investor to make wise and profitable decision.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 45
July 03, 2018, 04:52:51 AM
You must to read the white paper because you learn about the currency and gain knowledge for investment . I think whitepaper is an important read before you consider investing on a project. You should take time to read if you want to earn and whitepaper will give you enough knowledge on what and where the project , coin will be going and also its vision for the company. White paper is very important if you want 2 save your investment also it gives you knowledge and understanding of the project  Grin Grin
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 04:42:14 AM
Faster will not work. Just after a while you start to notice that WP write about the same thing. The technical part itself is either short or missing entirely. If you want to fully explore the project you need to communicate with the community, often your question is already ready to answer.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 04:25:03 AM
I myself often read the white paper and only the core of the project's purpose because if we read the entire contents of the white book will take a long time. better find what i need other parts of white paper.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 04:02:55 AM
I will check the Groups like Ian and follow their discussions sometime to understand which coin many of the people are talking about. in this area of discussion sometimes, I understand what exactly the project and their Process of Investment, Project, and roadmap. which almost reduces my reading of whitepaper. if I feel like I will invest, I start research about the coin to understand a bit in-depth and then complete their whitelisting process.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 03:56:16 AM
Seeing that you are investing in those coins, if it is a relatively stable market currency, I feel that it is not necessary. It has existed for a long time in the encryption market and naturally has its value. You do not need to measure it. What you have to do is Looking for valuable currencies in small currencies that have not yet emerged, it is still necessary to understand all aspects of it.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
July 03, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
Whenever i see this topic, it makes me smile Grin To be honest, before joining the bounty campaigns, i don’t read the whitepaper. I just take a look at the website and the team etc. On the other hand before investing an Ico, i literally read because i need to convince myself to put my money in a project.
Activity: 62
July 03, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
I read whitepapers a lot. In fact, I peruse them not just reading alone. If you are into articles, you can't help but to read whitepapers and there is no shortcut to that. I have been trying to find a way but sincerely, there is no way to reading whitepapers faster than the normal form.
Activity: 137
July 03, 2018, 03:35:36 AM
Yes, I always read whitepaper before planning of investment in any ICO as whitepaper can give you clarify about the road-map and vision of the developers regarding their concept. Whitepaper have all important information regarding the project and you got all info of future plannings of the company.
Activity: 60
July 03, 2018, 03:33:55 AM
Reading whitepaper can be very helpful if we are planning to invest in a particular altcoin. Usually the documentation is our source if we want to know all the details and plans and also it contains information on how are we going to earn. So whitepaper is really very important.
Activity: 28
July 02, 2018, 11:38:18 PM
What's a whitepaper?
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 11:06:17 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

If I will be reading the white paper and I like it thats the time I will invest a big amount so at least I know what would be the purpose of the tokens and also I can predict what would be the impact in the market .
Activity: 90
July 02, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
I feel that every investor should read the white paper. Otherwise, how do you buy coins? You don’t know your currency. You dare to buy it. I really admire it! I think this is the most basic! Personal opinion, I don’t know if you are the same as me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 11:00:47 PM
Of course I will read every white book from an interesting project for me to learn if I want to invest in it. You just need to read the key points of the whitepaper contents such as the project objectives, the Roadmap, the team project and the price of the coins to be sold, the allocation of the number of coins, hardcap and softcap.
Pages:
Jump to: