Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 2. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 103
July 29, 2018, 11:11:35 AM
I understand that this is not right, but I very rarely read white paper in full. Especially if I participate only in the company's bounty. I have a quick overview to understand how real and promising the project is.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
July 29, 2018, 11:11:08 AM
Sometimes I read whitepaper but usually, I could not understand some of the terminologies there. But if a project very interesting, I try to read it.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:09:01 AM
of course no Cheesy, but reading whitepaper can help you decide if the project is really good and consist of great team
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
July 29, 2018, 11:08:01 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
LOL, are you kidding me? Or are you really a noob want to invest ICO?
Just the gamble or the noob want to make fast profit think to read the whitepaper is waste their time.
Do you think the real investor want to invest in a project without any knowledge about this project?
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 11:04:36 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Why not, we bet on our money. But maybe it's not all, but when we're going to participate in a project, I think there's no other way than to read the white paper, which even the best white paper does not immediately bring coins to success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
This is a ery intresting topic actually... I think that there is not so much projects that are worth the time to read their whitepaper so I just look at the advisors and team first, at marketing quality and only then on WP.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
I read all the info about ICO and the team to be sure that the project have future and it won't scam when the token sale over. Moreover I communicate with ICO manager, add ICO telegram page, visit ICO pages in social networks.
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 10:32:00 AM
Yes, I always read there white paper, because all the informations ragarding with there project is in their. So it is the best to read it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
July 29, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
Reading whitepaper is one of the ways for you to find out if the ICO is promising or not. All of the information that you need to learn is on whitepaper. You need also to review the people behind the project for you to ensure that the project is not scam.
Activity: 130
July 29, 2018, 10:30:08 AM
I do read white paper... But first I have to scan through and get what the project is all about. I'll look for uniqueness, and I'll also look out for their products... If I'm interested, then I go ahead and read through the whitepaper to get a comprehensive idea of the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

I think white paper is the most appropriate place to learn new projects, although there are other places like telegram channel or reviews on social media. But when we get interested, of course we will still read the whitepaper. So maybe reading a whitepaper is the most efficient way.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
July 29, 2018, 10:24:17 AM
Whitepaper is the most important aspect of a project.People look at whitepaper and get information about what they promise.Whitepaper needs quality preparation.
Activity: 138
July 29, 2018, 10:16:01 AM
as a bounty hunter i read whitepaper in a ico but i think the people who invest is they just check the ratings about the ico.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 09:56:41 AM
White paper is one of the most important components in any ICO.  You can not miss such an important detail of the project and invest without checking it. I do not understand why investors then say that they were deceived if they do not check the quality of the project
Activity: 420
July 29, 2018, 09:51:37 AM
Is it worth missing such an important part of the entire ICO? It seems to me that this is generally the basis of any project and miss it in any case not worth it.
Activity: 364
July 29, 2018, 09:28:44 AM
To get the most out of a project you are investing in, you should read the whitepaper, if you are only a trader then I do not think
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:22:43 AM
If you are investing in an ICO , it is must to read the white paper. In the whitepaper you can see the concept of every project and information you need to know. I try to read.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 29, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

I read only if the project is really interested, but not completely - and the pages or paragraphs I need. Or if I have a question about the project, I'm looking for answers in the white paper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 29, 2018, 09:19:56 AM
For me, sometimes I do read the whitepaper but not detailed by detailed. I am only checking the main points. What is the project, how much they want, their team if it is legit or not, and also the value of the project and if its gonna have something added to the marketplace. Then that's the time I decide to join any campaign and invest on it if it really convincing me to invest that has a great potential of its success.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:18:36 AM
I read Whitepaper paper from time to time, especially projects that I have interest in. Core information are written on the Whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: