Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 3. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:14:38 AM
Yeah i do read some whitepaper because it is one of the main reason why you invest in an ico. You can also get some information a out the token, the project, the team and everything you need to know.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 09:10:56 AM
I Will always read whitepaper if i'm going to invest in some projects but reading so many whitepaper leads to some boredom for me. Reading whitepaper for me is importamt because i can see if the project is good or not but Sometimes i skip reading some of the project's whitepaper and just put money to invest and just wait for the result..
Activity: 392
July 29, 2018, 09:06:18 AM
I always read white paper. For me, it is the basis by which I decide to invest my money or not. I can not even imagine how many people invest their money without confidence that the project is really good
Activity: 280
July 29, 2018, 08:27:54 AM
I think it's really important to read the whitepaper if you're about to invest to any ICO. Reading the whitepaper can reduce your risk of getting scammed.
Activity: 132
July 29, 2018, 05:27:07 AM
 Is very important to study the White paper of the project. The white paper should reveal the essence of the project, from the General idea to the technical details. A good sign - the presence in the White paper of the code or reference to the repository and technical details of the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 02:20:09 AM
You must read whitepaper, I dont read all page of whitepaper but when I looking, think that they has prepared good or bad whitepaper and this can affect my last decision about investing to them.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 02:17:38 AM
if you want to be confident in the project and the safety of your investment you should read the full before choosing a project
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 02:04:46 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

If you really want your investment to be worth, then you should read the whitepaper and you can get a clear idea about the project and be able to avoid the scam ICO avoiding. So I would go through a whitepaper if going to make an investment on that project.
Activity: 58
July 28, 2018, 10:29:11 PM
I don’t want to be lazy in reading whitepapers also their roadmaps, community and hard caps. Those are the key for me to learn about the project I want to invest of my time, effort and of course my money, because for me I have the full responsibility what will happen in the end of the project. Even in my bounty campaigns I also read their whitepapers because it helps me to get a lot of information. Reading is good, learning is better.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
July 28, 2018, 10:27:21 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Whitepaper is the most important piece of the certain project so if you're an investor it is better to read everything what is written on it. But if you're tired reading all of it its better just to know the highlights and goals of the project. The performance of the project still depends on the team that runs it, no matter how convincing their whitepapers is action speaks louder than words.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 10:24:54 PM
i cannot agree more about the importance of white papers although i must be honest and confess that i usually dont find time to read white papers... being someone who trades on coins...but to do a proper dd, one needs to read the white paper, websites, social media options...bitcoin blog talks...etc... thanks for sharing this.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 10:23:15 PM
What you will learn about crypto white papers is that (the good ones at least) they are designed to do several things:
Inform the public of the project,
What they want to accomplish,
Why they believe their product is needed,
Their roadmap which is a timeline of milestones they want to reach and when,
Their methods for meeting their goals
(If it is a project that will hold an ICO) You can also find how they will distribute the tokens that are created.

so do some light reading u will get use to it
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 10:22:57 PM
whitepaper is seen as a boring documentary protocol, but we can know the whole point of the project thoroughly. I do not read all the whitepapers, 70% explanation is already on the website and thread announcement, I only read if really want to join ICO.

No need to be too formal because as good as any explanation of the project, what determines is how they succeed in promotional campaigns and think of further development in accordance with the roadmap.
Activity: 107
July 28, 2018, 10:18:52 PM
If you are a investor, you should really check out the white paper of the ICO that you are investing. Many ICO now turn to be scam if they didn’t reached their soft cap. So it is a must to read the white paper of the ICO.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
July 28, 2018, 10:15:22 PM
if you really want to be safe you need to read that , see what are their plans and and target
if they have a solid product to be made in the future, who are working at the back of the company is really important
and for you own good you need to know it all, because your investing money , you will know
if that company is really legit, but at the end not only the whitepaper is to be check also the investors
you should look into it also
Activity: 215
July 28, 2018, 10:12:02 PM
It is part of the research you have to conduct when you plan to invest in an ICO, otherwise you will be sailing on a dark sea unknowing where you headed.  Better know all the backgrounds of the ICO you are investing with so your money would go far and bigger.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
July 28, 2018, 09:48:44 PM
I just chunk through them. Just to see how professional they are on technical aspect as well as grammar.
You'll get a basic information form their site and it's better to spend your time verifying the team members and their experience than learning their whitepaper. You're not going to work for them anyway.
Activity: 43
July 28, 2018, 09:46:03 PM
It is very important to read whitepapers as it is your hard earned money that is going into this investment. Although it can be tedious. Always research before you invest
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 28, 2018, 07:13:46 PM
Yeahh i do read the whitepaper in order to make quality and orginal content for the bounty campaign and i would advise you to read the abstract of the whitepaper carefully and that should give you an idea of the project. Since most campaigns will require you to create original content the abstract should give you the skeletal framework so that you develop the rest yourself.
You can check out my steemit profile and see how i write my blogs. https://steemit.com/@Ikkelins
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:08:27 PM
To be honest I don't.  A good scam will be able to fake a white paper.  I try to go into the telegram channel and stalk them in there.  You can get a feel for the project if you spend a few days in there.  I also check the Announcement thread here as well. 
Pages:
Jump to: