Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 30. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 09:41:53 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

For me reading whitepapers is really important especially if you are working here in cryptocurrency....  You will not just only read because you need it but because you want to have a knowledge about the bounty project you are joining....  What's the use of it if we didn't read it....  It is not only significant to those person who want to invest but also to us....  Why?  Because sometimes reading a whitepapers help us to determine whether the the bounty project we've join is scam or not....  So i suggest to all of you reading is really important if you want to earn....
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
June 18, 2018, 09:33:40 AM
I watched video presentation first, and if it catches my attention then I will read the whitepaper. I skim through it. Reading only points that interest me. Until I get to the point of the whitepaper. But most of the time I'm to tired to read the whitepaper. So I ask via telegram or read back messages.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 09:30:11 AM
I know people who don't bother to read the white paper because there's clear and intelligible info on the project website.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 09:49:10 PM
I take a glance at whitepaper of project but I dont read all details. I mostly read reviews aboıt project and I check team members. If it looks like OK, I invest to that project.
Activity: 202
June 16, 2018, 07:53:34 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Reading whitepaper helps us to know the project more,if you are an investor of course you should take time to read and yes its killing a lot of time but you must, its the only way to learn the project well through reading.

Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
June 16, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

reading the whitepaper can be take some of your free time, but it matters alot.. faster ways of know whats in the whitepaper without getting through it is by reading related articles/blog or youtube videos. that i see as a summary.  there's no faster ways to get through a whitepaper

Yeah right, it's really true that reading whitepapers might help you to know all of the information about the project. I'm one of the people reading whitepapers because this way can be also the way to know if it's a scumbag project.

Whitepapers is just about 10-20 pages, if you're interested in the project, it'll not kill your time.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 07:49:42 PM
I normally don't read before because I am too in a hurry to invest but as I gain more experience in crypto I realise I need to be patient and understand the project I am investing in before I do. Now I read whitepapers before making my investment choices because it is very important.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
June 16, 2018, 07:40:51 PM
Reading all of the white paper is not essentially necessary because you can as well download videos of such project and see different writers opinions on it to get more knowledge...
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 16, 2018, 07:31:19 PM
Reading whitepaper is the only way to learn the project far and wide. And that is extremely important while investing.

This is, of course, important, but whitepaper and scammers can write very high-quality and beautiful, this is not an indicator of the project, although this is one of the most important parts of the project.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 07:28:04 PM
Reading whitepaper is the only way to learn the project far and wide. And that is extremely important while investing.
Activity: 195
June 16, 2018, 07:14:32 PM
Some whitepapers have up to about 45 pages, how will a bounty hunter have time to go through all these pages before deciding to join a bounty campaign. But as for investors, am confident that they do read it before they consider joining the ICO of the project.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 16, 2018, 07:09:22 PM
To be a serious investor then we should read the whitepaper, if not read the whitepaper then we like to speculate, and I think whitepaper is a must to read so that we can understand the roadmap and everything related to the project we follow.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

reading the whitepaper can be take some of your free time, but it matters alot.. faster ways of know whats in the whitepaper without getting through it is by reading related articles/blog or youtube videos. that i see as a summary.  there's no faster ways to get through a whitepaper
Activity: 126
June 16, 2018, 06:49:33 PM
If a project is really interesting to me, I just run the pages with my eyes.
But most often I just search for keywords and read what this project is about.
You can search for key words bro
Activity: 224
June 16, 2018, 06:44:13 PM
Its an advantage to read whitepapers but sometimes it doesnt prove that you have done all the due diligence. Now, if the project is listed on any ICO spreadsheet you can use the template on the spreadsheet to study the ICO. more importantly is to contact the project team for any enquiry which can be via the social medium ( telegram and twitter)
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 16, 2018, 06:38:13 PM
if the white paper is a headache, you probably shouldn't invest... I only invest in projects that interest me.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
June 16, 2018, 06:20:01 PM
Of course the whitepaper is the like most important part of any new project, I also read the roadmap to see what all they are planning to do, doing, or going to do, and check to see if they have done what they said as well!!!
Activity: 121
June 16, 2018, 06:10:15 PM
I always take the time to read the whitepaper of the project. I should trust the team and understand what is the project about and I can find all of them in whitepapers. I think it’s important. We should be more careful in choosing ico for investment.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 01:50:43 PM
I used to read very carefully but now I just look at a project and its partners, team and the most important - the hyip around it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 08:24:47 AM
I read whitepaper of all ICO project which i join. Whitepaper has full information you need about a project. It's worth to pay time to read whitepaper. For investors which didn't read whitepaper, they are not smart investors and they will lose their funds some they, because they didn't read whitepaper, and fall in scam or bad projects.

Now, many people seem to be surprised that the other guys do not read whitepapers but it happens really very often. I guess people are simply too lazy to spend their time to look through this important information.
Pages:
Jump to: