Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 33. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
As i read in the previous comments and searching samples of a whitepaper, I think whitepapers are very important when investing or being a participant in an ICO. I see it as a detailed and complete information layout of what the project is about and what benefits you will have if you join in them.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I read the whitepaper only in cases where the project really interested me and I would like to invest good money there. In fact, understand that the project of itself is possible without reading a whitepaper
Activity: 102
June 13, 2018, 08:48:47 AM
The fact that white paper should be read is unquestionable. Probably most people don't do it for a variety of reasons. However, it is good to review white paper before investing.
Activity: 94
June 12, 2018, 07:42:35 PM
Yes whitepaper is what project is all about, it will give you complete details about the project you are joining to and how will you promote the project in all aspects, It is essential to a hunter or to the participant to read the whitepaper first before joining to the specific bounty.
Activity: 5
June 12, 2018, 07:39:05 PM
Yes I always read it. It's much better to read the whitepaper to know all the details about the project. Reading it will help you understood their regulations and if it is worthy to invest in them. 
Activity: 226
June 12, 2018, 07:31:47 PM
wHITE PAPER IS AN AMUST READ FOR ME, . this is an information rich source where you ge t find almost all the details you need about a coin
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 07:11:09 PM
Only if I doubt this project, If I 80-90% believe in an idea and team, I don't read whitepaper. And if I absolutely don't trust, I also don't read  Grin
Activity: 105
June 12, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
If you really want to your investment to be worth then you have to read the whitepaper then only you can get the clear idea about that project and can avoid investing your hard earned money into a scam ICO.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 06:55:26 PM
Yes i read whitepaper bro since it helps me a lot to find the campaign legit, sometimes the information written in a whitepaper can accuse them as a scam if a little information fails because if you want to start a project you should be professional. Whitepapers are very important since all of information about the project is in there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:53:44 PM
Until now, I still often read whitepaper as the foundation of the theory that I want to get. The content of whitepaper is very long and may indeed make us become bored and not interested to read it. But whitepaper is one of the most important parts of bounty, the information contained in it is a detailed information from the bounty.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 12, 2018, 06:43:26 PM
No, it will take my time to read the whitepaper. I just simply read the contents in the website. because whitepaper contents are very long, so will spend time
Activity: 156
June 12, 2018, 05:20:40 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Whitepaper is one  measure of the ICOs sale this is a big help if you read it before you invest on that project. Yes I read it before I'm going put my money into risk investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
Before I joining in a signature campaign, I always reading the whitepaper for me to find out if the project is promising or not. All of the information that we shoukd learn are in the whitepaper. We should read the whitepaper before joining in a campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 05:08:38 PM
I think there is a huge wave of investors that dont read the whitepaper before they are going to invest into projects. But it is really needed before investing in a project for your own security. Do more research before investing your money!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:07:32 PM
If I plan to invest in ICO-I necessarily study a technical document and a lot more information about the project. If I buy a coin that is already on the market, I usually do not read the document.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
June 12, 2018, 05:02:34 PM
I always start studying the project with reading white paper, this is the first thing you should pay attention to if you want to distinguish a good project from scammers.
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 04:48:40 PM
Yes i do read white papers, because it is important as its one of the best ways to get to know about the project specially when you are an investor you have to look closely into structure, goals and development team. You must learn carefully about their project if you don't want to be scammed.
Activity: 119
June 12, 2018, 04:40:22 PM
I read it all. The next time you read, you can use "scan and skim" skill. This would help you to save time but still can get the important meaning.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 04:37:55 PM
Reading of white papers is very necessary so I don't joke with that. I make sure to at least go through some of it before I join any project. The fact is that, two kinds of people read the white paper, and they are the bounty hunters and the investors. Going through the whitepaper is very necessary for writing blogs and articles, and making a video about a project. It also help one to engage in discussion about the project. The other thing is when I'm investing into the project. It is not everything that can be found in telegram or social media group chats, websites and others but everything about the project you need is in the whitepaper so i do go through that before investing. Remember if you do not do such things, you might be ignorant if the project you are joining and you'll waste your money. So to me, they are very important so i read it
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 04:23:03 PM
Yes. I read whitepapers sometimes before investing in any ICO. I read whitepapers to get clear understanding about the project. I think you can't getting good and realistic idea about the ICO project without reading the whitepaper carefully. If you really want your investment to be worth it then read the whitepaper. I agree that it takes a long time, but it's very important!
Pages:
Jump to: