Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 28. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 09:12:40 AM
so far i have read some whitepaper and can only advise anyone to do so. you get a good overview of a project and you will find a lot of information there.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
June 21, 2018, 06:12:06 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Before investing in an ICO, I normally read the white-paper along with the ICO reviews. But the problem is that I have invested in them only 2-3 times and right now I don't have any plans to invest in them in the near future (due to a variety of reasons).
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:05:41 AM
Of course, white paper is very important and you need to read it in detail and understand everything if you really want to invest money there, as it should be the whole project development plan.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
June 21, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
Why not, its really a part of my decision to invest or not, there are a lot of onfomation what the project is about and what benefits you will have if you join in them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 12:34:08 AM
If it is large then the ICO project need a deeper explanation and of course read the whitepaper is very necessary. but I admit the majority of the course is very rare even almost no one reads the whitepaper. This is indeed a small error but if it was used then the whitepaper will be ignored.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 21, 2018, 12:21:22 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

If you will going to invest or to join the bounties then reading the whitepaper is very necessary. This is to ensure that the project ICO is a legit and not a scam so that your hard earned money and your precious time with efforts will not be wasted. Except if you will not going to invest or will not want to become a participants of the investments then reading it is just a waste of time too.
Activity: 61
June 21, 2018, 12:19:25 AM
White paper is vital in an ICO, do not let us through this. How can we follow a bounty or we make an investment but we do not know anything in the ICO? How the vision and mission, organizational structure, strategy, etc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 12:15:00 AM
A whitepaper is a form that is very important to be able to know the details of the concept of an ICO. Because whitepaper exposes the coat from all ICO circuits. So you can also assess the prospects of the ICO for the future. Is it worth it or not to follow. But, because the content of the whitepaper is so long, so many people include me, who are lazy to read everything, the average of them just take the important points in it or just look from the website and its thread only.
Activity: 28
June 20, 2018, 11:07:04 PM
Even though it is obvious that reading the whitepaper is the most important thing before investing in an ICO, you will be surprised how many people don't. I know quite a number of people who simply invest in ICO because of the hype, and did not read the whitepaper at all. When things go well, they suddenly claim to be expert investors (when they were just gambling and got lucky). When things go wrong, they start blaming the team and community managers because the value of the coin goes lower than ICO price. People are strange these days...
Activity: 74
June 20, 2018, 11:03:44 PM
yeah ive ready the whitepaper of the ICOs that ive been enter!!! but sometime i didnt read!! cause to  many ICOs that ive search !!! but much better to read white papet to know there road map for the ICOs!!
Activity: 82
June 20, 2018, 11:03:35 PM
Of course, the projects I'm interested in will read their white papers, but you will find that the differences between the white papers of many projects are now very small. The only difference is that some algorithms and innovations are valuable, and others are basic functions of the blockchain. So the role of reading the white paper is also diminishing.
Activity: 28
June 20, 2018, 11:02:58 PM
I have never read it completely. I skip the repetitive parts like legal issues, they are same in all.
Activity: 350
June 20, 2018, 11:00:27 PM
Yes, I do read and spend time digging information on the project that catches my interest. Then, I take action, whether I invest or not.

I think it is very important to read and understand the whitepaper, because you will learn the information that the ICO requires in their project. For me ICO should be innovative and should find something interesting that will eager the people to join in their campaign.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 20, 2018, 10:55:06 PM
Of course I keep reading the whitepaper before I join in specific bounty campaign for me to find out if the project is full of potential or not. All of the information that we must learn is in the whitepaper.
Activity: 147
June 20, 2018, 10:52:24 PM
although actually reading whitepaper is important things because the team documenting what their goals, vision, and income or bounty models are in the whitepaper, but I also rarely read it
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 10:41:47 PM
yes ofcures ive the white paper in the ICOs ! to know there Road map and whats the new or how to Invest there Platform!! if they on presale or Live sale!! ive always read !! to know more info about the ICOs ive join!! how about you Bro?Huh Did you read it Too??
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 10:36:20 PM
to participate in the bounty program as well as the ico I read the program's items including the whitepaper it gives me the information I need to decide whether to participate in it or not
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 10:12:11 PM
I always read official documents. How can you invest in a project of which you do not know anything. Read whitepaper before planning of investment in any ICO as whitepaper can give you clarify about the road-map and vision of the developers regarding their concept. It is a must if you are serious when you invest your money.  Grin Grin
Activity: 95
June 20, 2018, 10:02:45 PM
It's really a good question, here so many investors but who
Read the whitepaper. In my case I try to read white
paper

For most of the projects but i won't brag that i read every
Project's whitepaper. I try to understand the summary of their whitepaper.
Activity: 144
June 20, 2018, 09:58:13 PM
I rarely read white papers before! I didn't even know the official website of these projects to observe until I invested in a fake ICO and I suffered a loss of property! So I think although reading the white paper is a waste of time, we should be responsible for our property and must read it!

Me too, I rarely read white papers because it's not the most important thing for me, I prefer to check the activity of a project and the activeness of the team, also how the people accept and appreciate the project is the first thing I am checking.
Pages:
Jump to: