Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 25. (Read 9184 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
June 30, 2018, 08:32:32 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

The whitepaper can be a very bulky and boring read. But I take out the most important point in it and leave the rest. The points I read in whitepapers are the problems and solutions then ico details and the team in charge of the project
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 08:29:29 AM
yes because new crypto projects surprise with their work as Socratus who is very young and honest project
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 08:25:35 AM
I always read the White Paper projects where I want to invest my investments or take part in a bounty campaign - this helps me avoid cheaters.
Activity: 244
June 30, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
Now a day I think 90/100 people's doesn't read whitepaper they directly go for reviews by some youtuber or some blogs and this is the reality my friend.
Activity: 88
June 30, 2018, 08:14:23 AM
Yes I do, it is very important to read white paper else you really won't know what the project is all about and it purpose. You will just be jumping into a project blindly especially if you want to invest in a projects ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 30, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
Is a whitepaper very important knowing than one can write in it what people want to read?
I have created my WSPU2 token without whitepaper and every thinf works perfectly without...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 07:56:08 AM
I have never read a white paper, haha, is this more exotic? I think the white paper is not suitable for everyone to see. First of all, you are not in that field. How do you see the white paper? So I think it's a waste of time to read the white paper. Lips sealed
If reading a white book, then I should invest in my list because it is necessary to read their goals in the project. This will give you their project idea as well. Reading can help to know the project so for me it has to be done
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 07:47:42 AM
It is really important to read the whitepaper before investing.

A white paper is an informational document, issued by a company or not-for-profit organization, to promote or highlight the features of a solution, product, or service.

Read more: White Paper https://www.investopedia.com/terms/w/whitepaper.asp#ixzz5Jy2Yzh8i
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Also, the whitepaper is the backbone of the project
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 30, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
I have never read a white paper, haha, is this more exotic? I think the white paper is not suitable for everyone to see. First of all, you are not in that field. How do you see the white paper? So I think it's a waste of time to read the white paper. Lips sealed
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 03:43:31 AM
whitepapers in current cryptosphere doesnt really mean anything because anybody with a good writing skills can draft up anything all in the name of whitapaper to misled people in investing in a crypto project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 30, 2018, 03:41:07 AM
Yes, you must always read WP if you invest money and time. on this can determine a lot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
June 30, 2018, 03:36:46 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
You see this is where the problem is coming from many people donnot even take time to study what they want to invest on all they do is to just go through the website and they invest, which is very bad before investing on any project it always necessary to read there white paper this will gives you the really fate about what the project is all about and also it it help you get off scam projects when you come across any.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 03:21:24 AM
This is a funny topic lol. Apparently I do read the white paper, sometimes I read the white paper before buyING on any ico. Sometimes I don't read about it atall..but sometimes I read at the middle of the projectime lol
Activity: 78
June 30, 2018, 03:12:32 AM
I know some people who watch the market trends and I know some people who read white papers. Those that do both have the highest rate of success. Those who read the white paper only tend to have more success than people who invest based only off the market trends.
Activity: 82
June 28, 2018, 10:45:39 PM
Depending on how much money you're investing, it's always good to read the whitepaper to fully understand the project but also remark the time that the team has dedicated to writing down a neat whitepaper - Small things matter with 1 ICO being launch every other day...
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 01:51:07 PM
I always read the whitepaper before I invest in ICO because by reading the whitepaper you will be enlightened about the concept of the project. So I think reading whitepaper is very important before investing.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 28, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
To my regret, projects (promising) can have a very difficult to understand white paper. Even if you read it several times, you still miss some details. If we are talking about projects for investment at the ICO stage, I have to spend a lot of time, as it is necessary to understand the essence. As for the bounty campaigns, here I briefly review.
Activity: 156
June 28, 2018, 08:51:45 AM
It better to just check through the team behind the project and check them out on social media and linkedin, that will skip you the headache of reading the white paper.
Activity: 324
June 28, 2018, 08:49:36 AM
Usually whitepapers are just copy of websites, so its easier to look through website and  read all information. But sometimes there is no info like when does ico ends, so because of it im reading whitepaper.
Activity: 278
June 28, 2018, 08:48:10 AM
Me as a professional investor and sure investor of ICO's I do read many whitepapers not so much but many. Reading whitepaper is a good move to all of us we can see if the program is legitimate by doing differentiate to other ICO if it had a similarity well i do not invest on that.
Pages:
Jump to: