Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 26. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 07:27:53 AM
Your approach is correct. I did so, but I may try to read them more because the appearance of every cion will appeal to me. Of course I did.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 05:44:58 AM
I have read very few white papers. After all, I am not a professional. Many things do not understand what it is. So I rarely read the white paper. Unless this project I particularly like, otherwise I will not read it carefully.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 05:44:20 AM
I think that investors mostly assess the idea in general, team and some important details, and I think it is not very bad attitude, as very often the whitepaper is very good but the project itself is not good enough. So there is some logic not to waste time. I personally look at www.icoguide.com rates to select project to follow, and then I observe the ICO, very often also without reading whitepaper.
Activity: 72
June 28, 2018, 05:41:33 AM
Most investors don't bother reading whitepaper i have gone through a whitepaper of a project just once people only buy the hype around a project without additional research. It isn't their fault some whitepaper a just a copy and paste.
Activity: 86
June 27, 2018, 06:30:13 PM
If I am going to invest, definitely read whitepaper. I have to read it if it is going to be invested. But if I'm going to bounty, it's just a look. In this case I do not need to read in detail. Whitepaper is the manual of the projects. If you are investing, you definitely need to read.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 06:29:24 PM
Basically I do not read white paper projects because I just have to look at the packaging of the product in general and get to know people's opinions on the forum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 01:15:16 PM
If it's whitepaper with 50 or more pages in it are not "eatable" but there are whitepapers which only has around 20-23 pages in it, read the whole WP is needed before doing any investments               
Activity: 448
June 27, 2018, 12:52:11 PM
How can you invest in something which you don't completely know about what is the project? Even disclaimer and website is really important      
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
Depending on how much money you're investing, it's always good to read the whitepaper to fully understand the project but also remark the time that the team has dedicated to writing down a neat whitepaper - Small things matter with 1 ICO being launch every other day.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 01:24:11 PM
I think there is no need to read the whitepaper. Sometimes their websites summarizes it all. You just have to understand the plans and objectives of the project. If you had a clear understanding of it then you will be able to discern which ICO is best to invest.
Activity: 104
June 25, 2018, 06:55:43 AM
This must be done!  To get acquainted with the idea of ​​the project, plans for the future, team members) To be able to analyze, it is worth participating in such a project or not
Activity: 131
June 24, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
Who cares about whitepaper. I am writing exams . Everything is simplify thia days. From new icos pumping out to New companies in Ico review.. I just have to allow them make the choice for me. I am not reading those papers.
Activity: 253
June 24, 2018, 08:28:21 AM
Investors need to read every detail of project whitepaper why?

Because this is important you will find in whitepaper the project goal/roadmap because of this you can decide if the project are legit or have a real product. Always remember that theres a lot of project that became scam in the end so its better to research the project background before investing to their project.
Activity: 78
June 24, 2018, 08:23:44 AM
I definitely read whitepapers before I get involved in ICOs. Whether it's gonna be as an investor or a as a bounty hunter, you have to take your time for research in order to avoid scams or bad surprises.
Activity: 66
June 24, 2018, 06:16:48 AM
I guess if you plan to invest your money in the project, it's very important to analyse it thoroughly . And reading of whitepaper is one of the most important aspects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
I read whitepaper everytime I.write bounties. But I dont read all of it, if I think I have the idea of the project, then I stop reading it.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
Of course you need to read the white paper. Although it is sometimes difficult to understand, reading the white paper will consolidate my investment ideas. The useful information I have obtained helps me make better choices.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
June 23, 2018, 09:44:05 AM
I personally feel like not many read whitepaper instead just read about the key points or doing research about the coin and knowing more about it which is what I do most of the time. If you are planning to invest large amount of money in some coin I'd highly suggest you to read the whole whitepaper before you make the move  Smiley .
Activity: 630
Merit: 113
June 23, 2018, 09:39:40 AM
If i interested in invest in new token, i read white paper. I think not obviously to read technical details, if you are not good at this sort of thing. But it nussesery know about team and token economy
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 09:37:12 AM
Honestly, I hardly read ico whitepapers because they are too voluminous. I spend time to read about icos in their sebsite. The only time I read whitepapers is when I want to generate some articles for the icos the I ll look for relevant sections of their whitepapers in other to write articles but I hardly do write articles.
Pages:
Jump to: