Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 37. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:50:02 AM
maybe it's my fault but I very rarely read whitepaper, it really takes a lot of time, and the content in most cases is simply copied.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 11:49:46 AM
Reading whitepaer of a projects which you are interested on is a most! Looking into team, and comunity is also important. Nowdays, there are quite a few ways to verify if a project is worth investing on.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:36:25 AM
Before investing in any ICO, I am reading the white paper. The white paper is more important because the white paper has a purpose and purpose, that is, to provide distribution tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
June 11, 2018, 11:32:56 AM
I do not do it all the time, as many people say, because it's simply impossible to read constantly, but in any case, if you have the opportunity and have the time for it, then you must definitely read it.
Honestly, I have never read the whitepapers of any ICO. I could only scroll through it quickly and no more
Activity: 490
June 11, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
I do not do it all the time, as many people say, because it's simply impossible to read constantly, but in any case, if you have the opportunity and have the time for it, then you must definitely read it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
June 11, 2018, 10:33:08 AM
if you want to invest in the project, you will definitely read the whitepaper. because it will depend you lose money or make a profit. you should not just read, you need analyze. you should to understand, has the project potential? will it be of interest to investors? if you just participate in a bounty it is to read the whitepaper is not required.
I think that it is necessary to read the document anyway, in order to determine the prospects of this project. I do not really want to participate in the Bounty of the company, which will not have really good results.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 10:22:50 AM
if you want to invest in the project, you will definitely read the whitepaper. because it will depend you lose money or make a profit. you should not just read, you need analyze. you should to understand, has the project potential? will it be of interest to investors? if you just participate in a bounty it is to read the whitepaper is not required.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 09:57:47 AM
I would prefer not to be lethargic in perusing whitepapers additionally their guides, network and hard tops. Those are the key for me to find out about the undertaking I need to contribute of my opportunity, exertion and obviously my cash, in light of the fact that for me I have the full duty what will occur toward the finish of the task. Indeed, even in my abundance battles I additionally read their whitepapers since it encourages me to get a ton of data. Perusing is great, learning is better.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
I think this is more like gambling if you invest in coin without making research and reading whitepaper. Someone like it, but as for me - I prefer to suport projects that have idea behind their current actions
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 09:17:42 AM
I view white paper as a marketing brochure that can/can't interest the investor. Half the information in white paper is garbage. It is important only how it is presented and whether it will be able to catch the reader.
Activity: 130
June 11, 2018, 08:53:02 AM
If you are real investor in that case you must have to read out whitepaper of the project and know the project manager otherwise you may be cheated being scam project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
June 11, 2018, 08:36:56 AM
I don't really read through white papers I just browse through them. I will look at the index and located the particular page that contains the information I want to know, I just go straight to the page and read it.
Activity: 347
The Future Of Work
June 11, 2018, 08:31:30 AM
I always read whitepaper if I want to invest a large amount. I need to know all about the project and the team, when tokens will be listed on some good exchange and other important informations.
Activity: 532
June 11, 2018, 08:30:49 AM
if you want to follow bounty. obligatory to read white paper. because from there the beginning of the assessment to be considered.
Activity: 117
June 11, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
For reals i really don't. But even though you read those it's not going to completely guarantee you something cause other white papers might be bogus too who knows. better check everything     
Activity: 427
June 11, 2018, 08:22:51 AM
I read whitepaper before investing to have a better and clear understanding of what the project is about and what it has to offer and to know whether it will be a potential one or not. You should take time to read through the whitepaper of a project before you invest in it.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 11, 2018, 08:19:41 AM
I think most people don't really read white paper, me too i don't. but if you really want to see if your investment will be worth might as well read it but there's no guarantee there's still a chance that it might fail
Activity: 5
June 11, 2018, 08:15:55 AM
We just launched a new website with a collection of cryptocurrency whitepapers: https://whitepaper.io/.

If your whitepaper is not published yet? Please submit a request and we will add your whitepaper as soon as possible.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
June 10, 2018, 08:08:28 PM
If I am private. I prefer reading whitepapers rather than reading through websites or social media. I think if I read a whitepaper then I become aware of the ICO and I have a thorough understanding of the ICO. I require myself to read the whitepaper so I am not wrong in choosing ICO for investment or just to follow a bounty campaign. If I do not take my time to understand ICO in depth then it would be a disadvantage for me because I might choose the wrong ICO and I do not get any profit. In my opinion, there is no point in me having to take the time to read than I am getting big losses or experiencing fraud by ICO.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 07:50:24 PM
Studying every white paper could be a burden as you said.
I do not study every white paper for all the projects I am involved with.  However,  what I do is that I read through the review of a couple of influencers, check the project’s website and also read people's comments on the project on different forum before I come to the decision of either participating or not in the project. .
Pages:
Jump to: