Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 58. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 07:17:49 AM
Read and read, you must read the white paper. There are too many scam projects. But in my country, ICO can also be falsified. It is really too difficult to tell.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 12, 2018, 06:09:45 PM
I admit that usually I don’t read white papers, because many white papers contain a lot of technical terms that I can’t understand. When I read these white papers, I feel very boring. Undecided
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 12, 2018, 06:05:21 PM
well, usually whitepaper are pretty long and i don't read all of them, but i always read enoght to understand what is the purpose of the coin/token.

There are many people like you. According to according to statistics the majority of people are very scattered and rather ignorant, so they are tired of delving into technical details and they blindly trust other people advice. As a result, they pay much for their mistakes then.
Activity: 266
May 12, 2018, 04:47:55 PM
Yes, I think it's important to read it. This is the most complete resource, allowing to understand: Why did the project appear? What problem does he intend to solve? How will he do it? Each question must be answered one hundred percent, also by reading the Whitepaper you should be aware of the timing of the project, and the team who will do it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 04:47:13 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I think there are only a few people who really want to read a white book because to be honest most whitepapers have so much content even up to more than 10 pages and I think that's the main reason why people do not read whitepapers but still reading whitepapers is important
Activity: 266
May 12, 2018, 04:36:37 PM
I definitely read whitepapers before I get involved in ICO. Whether it's gonna be as an investor or a as a bounty hunter, you have to take your time for research in order to avoid scams or bad surprises.
Activity: 154
May 12, 2018, 04:33:47 PM
In any project I am investing and as well doing bounty, I always read the whitepaper. Whitepaper is essentially important to read if one is seriously involved in crypto.
Activity: 416
Merit: 104
May 12, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
I think it's not enough just to read the white paper. The main thing to understand from it the essence of the project. And this is not always clear from the white paper projects. I read white paper only for projects that I am seriously interested in.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
I read the whitepaper of ICO project every time when I'm going to invest in it. I do not look only for the information in, also i take attention to the visual perception.
Activity: 294
May 12, 2018, 04:26:17 PM
I have read the whitepaper of every ICO I have invested in.  Cool
If I start reading the whitepaper and I start losing interest then I won't invest in that project. Could this make me miss some good opportunities? Sure. But, what is the point of investing in something you are not interested in or you don't understand? I want to invest in something I am actually interested in. It is fascinating to find complex projects that force you to do additional research to actually understand them.  Cool
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 04:25:52 PM
if I want to invest a decent amount of course I read whitepaper and advise you
Activity: 448
May 12, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I always try to get to know white paper. It is possible to understand what the project is and is it worth it to invest. If you want to be successful, then you will have to delve into the essence of what is written in these papers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 04:16:52 PM
I always read the White Paper of those coins in the ICO of which I plan to participate. Also I read the White Paper projects in the bounty campaigns of which I participate with the goal of qualitatively advertising coins.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 12, 2018, 04:13:43 PM
not really, I just take a little look on whitepaper but only on the important details like about their ico, their team, and their roadmap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 12, 2018, 04:04:53 PM
Yeah been I feel that you should definitely read white papers if you're into investing in Ico which I think is the best way to multiply your money right now
Activity: 199
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 12, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

Since I started to join in signature campaign, I don't really read a whitepaper. It is not necessarily to read when you are only want to join in bounty. It takes time consuming if you are going to read it first. I don't  have any idea or tips to make it faster to read and understand. I think the investors would takes time to read whitepaper to know the cycle of the ico. They need to read it because of the rate of the token in that they are going to invest. Furthermore, reading is important to helps your knowledge broaden.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
May 12, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
Seriously , 80% buy their token based on hype or a friends call. People don't really sit down to know what a project is about by reading the white paper. More ever some project sound so awesome on paper but very poor in implementation.
Activity: 252
May 12, 2018, 03:40:07 PM
Surprisingly, but before participating in the creation of content, I have not read whitepaper, but sometimes you will find out a lot of interesting things about the project.
Activity: 602
May 12, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
If you want to invest in ico then you should read the whitepaper carefully. Beside if you want to join bounty then there is have no need to read whitepaper. Because in bounty there is have no need to investment.
Activity: 224
May 12, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
Yes of course if you don't read whitepapers , you are wasting your times in the crypto world
Pages:
Jump to: