Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 57. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 02:40:44 AM
I think it is very important to read the white paper seriously because it can avoid the loss of your money. We can see through the white paper whether the project is a scam.
Activity: 116
May 15, 2018, 02:13:28 AM
It is very boring to read the white paper completely, so I usually choose the most important part, the team members, the technology, and the application prospect of the project. Get useful information from it to help me make investment choices.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
May 15, 2018, 01:46:24 AM
Out of the seven ico that i've participated, i only read two whitepaper, i don't read the rest and only read the project summary / short YouTube video to explain what they are planning to do. I agree that it's important to read the whitepaper because out of the one that i didn't read, two projects fail. So from now i will read the whitepaper if i want to invest into something.
Activity: 151
May 15, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
Yes, reading the white paper is a very, very annoying thing. So when I choose the project, I will first look at the founder and team of this project, and then go to understand the vision and strategy of the project and put the white paper at the end. One, this can save a lot of time.
Activity: 19
May 15, 2018, 01:36:32 AM
I did read them, and then I thought since I have invested so much time on it I should put my money in as well.  Cheesy
This needs to be changed...
Activity: 22
May 15, 2018, 01:25:55 AM
I always read whitepaper before planning of investment in any ICO as whitepaper can give you clarify about the road-map and vision of the developers regarding their concept. Whitepaper have all important information regarding the project and you got all info of future plannings of the company.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 04:13:16 PM
Reading whitepaper can be very helpful if we are planning to invest in a particular altcoin. Usually the documentation is our source if we want to know all the details and plans and also it contains information on how are we going to earn. So whitepaper is really very important.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
May 14, 2018, 04:07:29 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
White paper is the best basis to be able to find answers of many investor`s questions and it is stated there the plans, visions, and strategy of the ico. So if you are an investors, to avoid scam or having loss in the end, you must read the white paper patiently and understand clearly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 04:02:04 PM
Yes. I'm reading whitepapers before investing in any ICO. Anyway, when I was interested in altcoin. if you really want to invest in this project, then you need a full and detailed study Undecided
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
May 14, 2018, 03:34:19 PM
If I'm going to invest in a project, then Yes, I do. If it's bounty, no. Although this wrong, of course. Unfortunately, reading documents takes a lot of time
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 05:24:05 AM
Of course, it's first what you should do. White papers are basic reading requirement you must go through before you invest in any project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 14, 2018, 05:02:07 AM
for me reading whitepaper is a must, so if you ask are we even read whitepaper, i say yes i always read a whitepaper.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
May 14, 2018, 03:49:43 AM
Yes I am reading the whitepaper for those project I want to invest with because this is the tool to make high possibility that I am not be able to scam. It is actually requires time on reading but it is worth it since I will have an idea about the project, their dev team and partners as well. Investing in a project without knowing by yourself or just listening of others opinion will not gives you good profit in return.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 03:39:01 AM
I do not have time to read 50 pages.
Whitepaper is not everything, the PostICO phase of development is more important.
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 03:36:49 AM
if you want to invest in the project and not lose money, you must carefully read the whitepaper. this is the only way to protect yourself and your investments. you will spend a lot of time now, but you will be rewarded for it in the future. in addition, you should analyze not only the whitepaper, but also the project as a whole.
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 02:16:10 AM
Whitepaper is where all the informations needed to know more about the platform. And yes, I am reading the whitepaper so that I can at least know what is there purpose and how they can help the crypto world. This will also minimize to be the victim of scam. So, it is an advantage to read really the whitepaper.
Activity: 35
May 13, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
Yes, I even read a white paper because in a white paper all information are there, the purpose of the project, there signature campaign and of course it is also noted everything that the participants should know so very important to us to read more of the white paper.
Activity: 109
Merit: 20
May 13, 2018, 07:46:40 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Sometimes ! 😂 For example : After I've read one whitepaper, I will not read other whitepapers instaead I am just do some research about that and read some qoutes. My decision depends on what I've researched and read on the comments or qoutes. I'm too lazy to read more paragraphs because reading that can make me feel sleepy so, I only read a whitepaper if I feel that I need to read it.
Activity: 108
May 13, 2018, 07:36:14 AM
I will read its white paper carefully, and I won't take the time to pay attention to some worthless COINS. There are too many junk COINS now, and sometimes they are very tired.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
May 13, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

I read the whitepaper only when I want to invest my money at work. If I participate in bounty campaigns, I do not read the whitepaper because it is very long and takes time. It is advisable to read it, no matter what we do.
Pages:
Jump to: