Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 56. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:39:35 AM
Yes, if you want to find good projects, then you have to read their white papers. I think this is a very painful thing. I always put it last, and I will first understand their founding team. And project prospects.
Activity: 9
May 17, 2018, 03:30:27 AM
“A white paper is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body’s philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.” Which describes its use the best. It “helps readers understand”, is an informational document meant to deliver you the best information without the PR and marketing filter of the promotional content we get to find on websites, flyers, or advertisement.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 03:18:11 AM
Honestly, Ive never read full white paper, lol. Just lookin for opinions about the project from guys that I trust, read some reviews from them, discussin things I didn't get and so on. It this case chat in the telegram is a strong tool. Whish you luck
Activity: 56
May 17, 2018, 03:13:20 AM
I barely read the white paper, and if you don't want to waste time reading what you're reading, it's best to focus on the white paper you're really interested in. Otherwise you might invest in a cheater, ICO.
Activity: 21
May 17, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
I think it is a necessity because you are going to invest into a project so you have to read all the important points that are on the project and that is to prevent your money from being wasted free to ICO scam and you will not lose.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
May 16, 2018, 06:06:24 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I dont think that people read the whitepaper carefully. Many of the whitepaper are prepared with technical language, so %90 the people dont understand anything even if he/she reads.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 04:11:36 PM
I usually try to read white paper and project's technical advantages. But also I agree that investors can't read such amount of white papers before funding. But instead of reading long paper, you can make your own research about market, team, idea and many other factors...
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
At leastby reading in, you could get to learn something about the project you are joining. I do read white papers but it's true that it was time consuming if you're going to read it first before you going to register on the ICO you're going to join with. Though it may seems time consuming but i need to read it first to check the background of the ICO and if it is worth it to work on with this ICO.
Activity: 105
Merit: 3
May 16, 2018, 03:30:29 PM
let's be honest I don't really read the whole thing most of the time. but if you are gonna be investing to that company you should definitely go over it so you can get all information about what you are investing in.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 03:29:23 PM
You need to read the white paper, then you will understand what you are participating in. Before I go into a campaign, I always read it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:06:20 PM
If I want to invest in any ICO , part of my due diligence is carefully digesting their white paper. What I am looking out for is the work-ability of the concept and the product they are trying to exhibit  to the world.
Activity: 13
May 16, 2018, 06:56:06 AM
I'm not really read the whitepaper while joining on the ICO project. I just follow a project in which there are many people participating. Like that so I do not need to read or review about an ICO project.
Activity: 18
May 16, 2018, 01:47:45 AM
I definitely read whitepapers before I get involved in ICO. Whether it's gonna be as an investor or a as a bounty hunter, you have to take your time for research in order to avoid scams or bad surprises.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
May 15, 2018, 03:46:00 PM
most of the members won't read whitepaper they just see the roadmap and rely mostly on icorating.com website rating thereafter invest in Ico coins
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 15, 2018, 03:37:47 PM
Dozens of new ICOs are released every day, and if you try reading whitepapers of all projects, you won't have time for anything else. Make a short analysis of a potentially interesting ICO, and if you still want to invest in it after this - on to the whitepaper.
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 09:30:57 AM
I don't read white paper most times. They are just too long to read. And another reason I don not like reading white paper is because it is most times in  pdf and I don not like downloading files... Huh
Activity: 132
May 15, 2018, 09:19:23 AM
I seldom read it, sometimes I can't understand it. So generally look at the team's background and staff.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 15, 2018, 08:55:00 AM
I do not read the whitepaper at all, because I understand that you can write anything. I look at ICO projects on many parameters and criteria and produce a hard selection!
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Reading whitepaper is essential if you really want to invest in the project. This gives you guidelines as to what the project is all about and their plan. I do read whitepaper only for project I invest in.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 15, 2018, 05:29:55 AM
Yes. I always read the White Paper from projects in which I want to invest money. Or those projects where I participate in the bounty campaign. Useful from this little, but it gives an opportunity to assess the seriousness of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: