Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 53. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 07:35:50 PM
a Whitepaper in cryptos is prepared by a party prior to launching a new currency. It details everything you need to know about the currency before making up your mind if you want to invest, purchase or use it. This includes commercial, technological and financial details of a new coin in language that can be understood by someone who is not an expert in the space.

So by not reading the whitepaper is not understanding how the whole thing works in that specific token.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
May 18, 2018, 07:31:12 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I think there's no easy way to make it white paper easy to understand but to read it. If you are investor you need to know about the project where do you want to invest so you have no choice so you need to read it or else you lose everything you invest for nothing.
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 07:29:25 PM
The first thing I do before joining any ICO or purchasing any coin for the long term I always read their whitepaper because from whitepaper we can clear out concept about that project and make a decision that ICO or coin is good or not.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 07:26:24 PM
if you're going to invest money. OFC u need to read that doc.! if u are just a bot copy-paste scammaker, and u just see the thread, and parcticipate in if the rules allow. hmm let me think... Wink)
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 18, 2018, 07:19:00 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Usually I pay the most attention to technical details of project's realisation and skip an introducing part) IMO if you feel that reading whitepaper is a burden then the project isn't worth for participating (provided you are a bounty hunter) or investing (provided you are an investor)
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:44:40 PM
I always read whitepaper. If you decide to invest in a project, then follow the common sense. Even the best whitepaper does not mean that the project will be successful, but bad whitepaper can show a project that is doomed to failure. By the end of reading whitepaper, if you can not formulate what problem the project solves and how it does it, whitepaper did not work.
Activity: 93
May 18, 2018, 06:03:14 PM
I would be honest that at the first time i don't read whitepaper because i think it is just a waste of time but as time goes by i understand more about the value of whitepaper if you are an investor. You can choose a good project by reading a whitepaper so it is better to allocate some time to read.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
May 18, 2018, 06:02:11 PM
To understand it we must read whitepaper more focused, because whitepaper there is a purpose and purpose, to supply the token to be distributed.
From there we can conclude whether it is of great benefit or not.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 05:58:01 PM
I am very happy to write an article about the ICO project and of course, I have to read the whitepaper from beginning to end so I can deduce what I have to write, just a suggestion from me, read the important ones, do not be too read in all words, so as not to take a long time...
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
May 18, 2018, 05:57:15 PM
We need to read WhitePaper to understand and invest in potential project. Of course it is a big book for every investor, but some projects have a good but small WhitePaper with all of neccessary information of project: problem, idea, solution... it is not bad for investor and community.

For example: Organicco - a project for green future.

ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
Whitepaper, 9 pages, too easy to read and understand: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3445843
Activity: 266
May 18, 2018, 05:56:17 PM
I always read the whitepaper from the project that I follow. Well I have an investment in the ICO project. Or simply join the bounty of his campaign. I think it should read the whitepaper from the ICO project. So we also clearly understand, how the concept and everything about the project.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 05:54:12 PM
yeah that's true , reading whole whitepaper is not easy. if you gonna invest, don't read all whitepapers at once . at first read them briefly and choose the interesting one to read the full
Yeah i agree, it's not easy to read whitepaper. Reading 50 pages in the PC monitor is tiring to the eyes but we have to read because the future of our is dependent on the project and we have to make sure that we understand the project that we have invested. Personally, i read whitepaper because i want to learn more about the project and know what is the difference of that project to the other ICOs.
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 05:48:50 PM
Before investors invest in cryptographic currencies, it is absolutely necessary to read the coin white paper to be invested in the research. white paper tells the project
Activity: 179
May 18, 2018, 05:46:59 PM
yeah that's true , reading whole whitepaper is not easy. if you gonna invest, don't read all whitepapers at once . at first read them briefly and choose the interesting one to read the full
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 04:43:22 PM
I usually check the whitepaper if I really interested in a project and going to invest in it. I think it's important to learn the project as better as possible, otherwise you risk to be scammed. I don't understand when someone is ready to invest just because of a project rating or someone's advice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 04:39:21 PM
It depends on the quality of the ICO website itself and how much information was taken out there from the white paper. Often, information is not enough
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 18, 2018, 01:09:06 PM
Yes, it is important to go through the whitepaper before you invest in any coin because now a days there are alot of project with no purpose, no roadmap
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 01:01:32 PM
Sometimes projects have s short version of whitepaper or some kind of presentation to get known with the main information about it. So you don't need to read dozens of whitepapers, look though several of them and choose the most promising ones. But after that (before investing), I still advise you to read the full version of the document.

Whitepaper includes some important sections: team, justification of prospects, roadmap, advisors. Read them first. If the team and advisors deserve your trust, you could skip some technical details and other information difficult to understand. So, it is not necessary to get into all the nuances – just pay attention to the overall picture, style and literacy of the document, the experience and reputation of the team an so on.
Activity: 12
May 18, 2018, 12:59:06 PM
I only read the whitepaper if I plan to invest in the project.  Otherwise, I just look through the website and read up on the information that is posted on there.  If I like what I see, I will read the whitepaper and then decide if I want to invest in the ICO or not. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
May 18, 2018, 10:50:57 AM
It might be very boring to read the whitepaper fully and with care. But it is very important to read the whitepaper issued by an ICO before investing in it.  The whitepaper gives various details about the project, how it will be implemented, what their holders will get, etc. Read about the team, their experience, the community behind the coin, the idea behind the project, etc, from the whitepaper before investing in any ICO.       
Pages:
Jump to: