Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 55. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
yes if i need to know some project I read a whitepaper before investing is better to understand in detail about the project if interest i join on project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 03:07:20 PM
Honestly never,I trust my intuition,when it says that this project is promising I read their roadmap and if I like it I invest.All the whitepapers are written by unknown people and you cannot check if it is true or not.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
May 17, 2018, 02:47:31 PM
If It's a project I am interested in then of course yes. Otherwise, I am not interested to read white paper written from Fivver begger for 2100$
Activity: 156
May 17, 2018, 02:45:06 PM
I always read whitepapers if I want to invest in ICO, trying to understand and analyze the progress that can be achieved by ICO that I want to invest. Do not read different ICO whitepapers simultaneously, you will be confused. Try to choose the one that really attracts you and believes you can get a profit, if whitepapernya explain all the details about the project and has great potential then it is one good reason to invest into it
Activity: 280
May 17, 2018, 02:19:05 PM
Yes, I always read the white paper! It takes a very long time, but the only way I can really appreciate the project is by reading whitepaper and also let me know more about the project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

If you are interested in making your investments bring you a good profit, then you need to carefully read all the parties to the project in which you are investing.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 17, 2018, 02:16:07 PM
I always read the whitepaper before investing in ICO, because I believe whitepaper is an important thing to read before investing, so we know the future of the ICO.
Activity: 19
May 17, 2018, 02:11:35 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

If I am being completely honest I only read the whitepaper when I plan to buy something unpopular like PKT. I also hold ETH,  but have little clue what it's whitepaper exaclty is about  Smiley
Activity: 39
May 17, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

Of course, before getting involved in the Ico project, I read the daily book to later make the decision to join
Activity: 129
May 17, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
US Government Launches Scam Crypto Site

https://news.bitcoin.com/us-government-launches-scam-crypto-site/

This is pretty good right?
Activity: 112
May 17, 2018, 12:44:26 PM
When reading the whitepaper of an ICO I really want to know why it should generate coin crypto? In the white paper, there is a compelling reason why this codec should be created; This money is created for what purpose, to serve what; This money has attracted attention and stimulated investment from investors; ...

I'm need to be honest, I'm often reading the white paper because i don't like reading because i get sleepy what i did when participating the ICOs in bounty program is to check the Bounty Manager handled the projects.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 12:38:08 PM
When reading the whitepaper of an ICO I really want to know why it should generate coin crypto? In the white paper, there is a compelling reason why this codec should be created; This money is created for what purpose, to serve what; This money has attracted attention and stimulated investment from investors; ...
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 12:19:17 PM
I read the white paper only if the project impresses me on all the other parameters - at first, I just look at the site, I briefly read the essence of the project, I look at the team and channels of promotion.  If the project looks good, then it is necessary to read the white paper.  And only then invest
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 07:04:09 AM
At first I did not read the white paper, which led to some problems and gaps in knowledge about specific projects. But now, when investing in a certain project, I always review this document to understand the essence of the project.
Activity: 187
May 17, 2018, 06:43:03 AM
Yes, I always read whitepaper. If you are going to make some investment in ico, you have to read whitepaper attentively, especially team, ico details, roadmap, location of office and so on
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 17, 2018, 05:49:11 AM
Ill just always read in the whitepaper even if it was too long to read of this but this was be important for us also because some of important information or question are in there in the whitepaper so that's why we don't need ask some more to the project manager or people belongs on it.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 17, 2018, 04:41:03 AM
A white paper is only paper with someyhing writing on it...and one can write what one want...
Activity: 19
May 17, 2018, 04:39:34 AM
I glance over whitepaper if they have one. Here is the deal, whitepapers can be complete bogus. Whats more important is looking at their roadmap and seeing that they meet deadlines on releases of new features.
Truth have been spoken. If they cant deliver what they say they are going to do then no point in giving them any chance. On other hand i have invested in sibcoin almost purely because of team and community.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 03:53:11 AM
yeah i think so, whitepapers is to long when i read, but when i want invest in thats ico i just take the point of white papers im not read it all, and then i looking thats team, idea, vision, roadmap, hard cap not high , and the last is popularity because this point is very critical its about money we must really-really know about it man
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 17, 2018, 03:41:39 AM
I suggest if you want to invest in a project, then read the whitepaper that project is mandatory law. All information is presented clearly in the whitepaper. Please read carefully and thoroughly. Because sometimes the language in the whitepaper uses the language fairly difficult to understand.
Pages:
Jump to: