Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 75. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 06:09:59 AM
of course, if I want to invest or join into the project, it is important for me to read the whitepaper
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 28, 2018, 06:07:08 AM
If I invest money then be sure to read the whitepaper. I think it's very important. I advise you to do the same.

And you believe a scammer is not able to write a whitepaper to scam you deeper?

Writing a whitepaper to scam is the easiest part of an ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 06:05:02 AM
I agree that whitepaper does not really matter if you need to choose the right cryptocurrency project. It is necessary to approach the investing situation in a comprehensive manner.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 06:04:01 AM
If I invest money then be sure to read the whitepaper. I think it's very important. I advise you to do the same.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 05:56:09 AM
I really do not like to read whitepapers. Long and boring. I just look at it at a glance and read a little about their project. I prefer to visit their website. There I can also find out about people about the project
Activity: 700
April 28, 2018, 04:14:19 AM
I constantly read the sheets of those companies whose securities I buy, and even read information about those projects in the advertising companies of which I participate. At the moment, there are a lot of projects that like to copy a white sheet and throw out other people's tasks for their own, so be careful when choosing a project.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 04:11:31 AM
Not really. I just go with the hype, look at the dev and see if they are active then let the time comes. As of now all my participated ico's are in the moon..

seriously? Can you name those icos in here? All the icos that were launched on January - April are on the shit right now, they all are less than 40% of ICO price, and we all are on the same situation right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
Not really. I just go with the hype, look at the dev and see if they are active then let the time comes. As of now all my participated ico's are in the moon..
Activity: 240
April 28, 2018, 03:51:02 AM
Actually yes I do read the whitepaper when I am interested in buying into an ICO and investing for the long term because the whitepaper is how you know what the team is up to and what they have planned. Also when I am going to invest in a relatively new coin that hasn't been in the market long then it is a must for me to read the whitepaper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
April 28, 2018, 02:24:20 AM
I think we have to distinguish two different conditions: trading or ICO investment:

For trading: I do not usually read the whitepaper at all - just looking at some trading parameters (chart/TA/Cap/Exchanges and so on...)

When I invest in ICO (which is quite rare) I do read the whitepaper, although not very in deepth. I just give it a glance in order to grasp a general idea how the project works. In fact, to understand in detail a WP you need to have very in-depth knowledge.

It’s also very important looking at the roadmap and seeing that they meet deadlines on releases of new features.

I also think that the road map of the project is the main factor in making a decision on investing. Another important role is played by the Project Team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 28, 2018, 02:12:23 AM
I think we have to distinguish two different conditions: trading or ICO investment:

For trading: I do not usually read the whitepaper at all - just looking at some trading parameters (chart/TA/Cap/Exchanges and so on...)

When I invest in ICO (which is quite rare) I do read the whitepaper, although not very in deepth. I just give it a glance in order to grasp a general idea how the project works. In fact, to understand in detail a WP you need to have very in-depth knowledge.

It’s also very important looking at the roadmap and seeing that they meet deadlines on releases of new features.
Activity: 57
April 28, 2018, 01:57:36 AM
Only those I am interested to invest in.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 28, 2018, 01:38:30 AM
I read them but never too detail since it needs me to spent more time, but when I have enough time to read, I would read them. It is important to have detailed information about the project. Good for taking decision.
Activity: 364
April 28, 2018, 01:35:44 AM
Of course I read whitepaper every time. This is one of the ways to understand a worthy project or not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 28, 2018, 01:21:51 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Reading whitepaper can not be replaced by anything. You need to be patient and spend a lot of time studying project because this is only way by which you will be able to make the best decision on participation in ICO.
Activity: 406
April 28, 2018, 01:06:19 AM
If you want to invest in any ico then you have to study the white paper as whitepaper gives you detailed information about the project and you get the info that how much time will be consumed to implement the project.
Activity: 75
April 27, 2018, 07:29:32 PM
I always take some time to read the whitepaper of interesting projects. That is very important before investing or support in campaigns. The whitepaper helps you to decide if you believe on that project or not. And 70-80% of WP full of crap.
Activity: 164
April 27, 2018, 05:49:33 PM
I actually love exploring the Whitepaper and websites / marketing material of currencies I am interested in. The projects I really love most are sweet to follow!
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 01:53:46 PM
No! By just looking at the entire content of the whitepaper it makes me feel so lazy to read and honestly speaking I do not understand some of the terminologist being used there so if I read the whitepaper I must also check those unfamilliar words thru the online dictionary to be able to fully comprehend the informations regarding the project which in my part is very time consuming.
Activity: 201
April 27, 2018, 01:44:02 PM
Of course! I always read white paper, because it contains a lot of important information))
Do not neglect this reading
Pages:
Jump to: