Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 73. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 13
April 29, 2018, 05:50:57 AM
White paper is the main source of information of any company and every information of project is updated in it. You can know the total corpus to be collected, the team working behind the scene and all other necessary information.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
April 29, 2018, 05:50:24 AM
That's actually the basic action or first thing that I do whenever I invest or even join bounty of that project. Basically,  it has all the information that you need to know and if that project is just planning to scam people you will notice it right away. It is not a waste of time reading it.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 29, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
yeah same as me bro, i read white paper rarely.
now, i realise if reading white paper is very important. i will try to read it frequently
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 05:48:45 AM
Reading white paper is quite difficult, so I rely on the opinion of people who have already read it and posted their opinion about it in all the General review.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 05:36:51 AM
No, reading the whitepaper gives me a headache and I don't understand there platforms sometimes. But if you really want to surely invest, you must read the whitepaper for you to learn if the campaign is successful and productive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
April 29, 2018, 05:23:15 AM
You need to know the key concepts of a project and its tokenomics. There is a table of contents so you can skip to the important parts. If you're risking your money for such a project, you better know what it is from inside out. I read the white paper and find time to finish it so that I know what I'm getting myself into.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 05:17:23 AM
You don't want to waste your time? Don't read, don't waste time.  Wink But if you neglect this moment, you can pay for it! The choice is yours. I think the white paper should be read in mandatory!
Activity: 602
April 29, 2018, 05:10:35 AM
It's only for technical readers. Those who have background in computers or any related to it. I've read a whitepaper before and it was full of jargons that an average person like me would not understand. I'll just leave it to the professionals.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
It's a very straightforward question, I can only reply to it that people do not really read white paper, because many simply think that they do not write anything and it's true, very rarely there is written that information that is really needed.
Activity: 53
April 29, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
But dont forget that their whitepaper must be realistic and some kind of a moonshot. It is easy to write goals and everything but execution still holds the key.
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 05:07:21 AM
The biggest problem with the white paper is that they all look alike and there are only 10% different from the rest where the essence of the campaign is signed and other useful information that helps to analyze projects before entering.
Activity: 434