Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 74. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
Of course, whitepaper is an important indicator that helps evaluate the project and decide on participation in the ICO. It is often not easy to find information about the project, the team and the token.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 02:44:46 PM
If you are a bounty hunter then you can find necessary information on the website of the project. But if you are a longterm investor it is very important to read whitepaper for you, otherwise there is no way get the clear vision about the ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
April 28, 2018, 12:10:55 PM
I always try to read the whitepaper. I look at the team, popularity, idea. It doesn't take much time. But if you want to understand how profitable it is you have to read the white paper  do not analyze it in any case.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 28, 2018, 12:04:53 PM
When I'm reading a whitepaper, I am finding only the important points of a whitepaper and some pictures that describes the coin or token. I'm reading also it's introduction because it summarizes the whole whitepaper for you to save more time if the whitepaper of a project is good. Check the plan of the coin and the team behind the coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 11:58:07 AM
It is more interesting and useful to see who is the author of the project,It's really important.  I don't think white paper is too important
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 11:51:24 AM
never learn WP, ICO involved on the recommendations, and the bounty for doing copy and paste without thinking about))
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
I.ll like to ask why you want to read a whitepaper in the first place. If you care about the project and would like to invest, it is very important you take your time to peruse the whitepaper for the viability of the project as well as any possible inaccuracy. They can be long but you surely have a reason for goping there. Personally, i hunt bounties and basically write publications on various projects, sometimes from their whitepaper. So whatever your reason is for visiting a particular company, you definitely want to get extensive knowledge on what they are about before making a decision. A look at the details on theiur website can also give more information about a particular company.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
April 28, 2018, 11:35:50 AM
Several bounty hunters say that they read whitepaper of the projects when choosing a bounty but I am sure that most of them dont read it. Even if you read it, what can one draw a conclusion from this effort? Many scam projects also prepare effective white papers. It is just one of the tools of high quality bounties, bot more. Also a project which doesnt have a white paper gives high rewards.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 28, 2018, 06:51:33 AM
It's a must to read whitepaper before we decide to invest or even join a bounty program, it will be our base before we decide if it is worth it to put our money in that project. People who do not read it are lazy and not serious on earning decent amount from crypto.
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 06:50:30 AM
If I see the project is interesting I will read Whitepaper, but it's difficult for me because I know English bad. But is not a problem.
Activity: 101
April 28, 2018, 06:49:25 AM
I always read white paper before join this bounty project. White Paper help me to understand about this bounty project and know what this bounty worth it to joined
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 06:46:29 AM
For us bounty hunters whitepaper is our guide if really want to join that campaign because you can get some information about the ICO but im guilty myself of not reading the whitepaper lets be real here some of as are lazy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 28, 2018, 06:45:08 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I very rarely read the whitepaper, if you want to save time you can go to find out the ICO evaluation sites. There, they will analyze your ICO projects very well or you can join the ICO community you invest in to ask people.
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
For us bounty hunters whitepaper is our guide if really want to join that campaign because you can get some information about the ICO but im guilty myself of not reading the whitepaper lets be real here some of as are lazy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 06:41:00 AM
I bet most of the people actually don't the whitepaper, sometimes I don't too. They might just put "best ICO to invest in 2018"  keyword on google and invest on it.
But I agree with @whirlcoin, if you really want your investment to be worth it then read the whitepaper, it doesn't guarantee the project would be successful if you read it though. But at least you'll be at ease because you put your hard-earned money in a project you learned already. But I believe 'luck' play a part too in here.
Activity: 252
April 28, 2018, 06:36:49 AM
Yes, i still read thr whitepaper because investing  money on the project that you have only little knowledge is risky.  Though I  spend a lot of  time in reading it, i found out that it is profitable for me because of the vital  informations I've gotten from reading it. So,  I could say that reading white paper is stressful at times but its really beneficial if we want to be gain more knowledge.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
April 28, 2018, 06:31:16 AM
Going over a project without reading the Whitepaper feels like groping through the dark. If you make a wrong turn you might end up in a ditch. I always take my time to read the Whitepaper even though it is always boring at times but these days I spend more time reading the problem the project identifies and how they intend to solve it. If what I read at those sections don't make any sense to me then it's probably not a project I'd want to invest into
Activity: 294
April 28, 2018, 06:29:52 AM
Most of the time, I do read the whitepaper of any project I wish to participate in, wether bounty program or investing.

I do content bounty most of the time, so that makes me read the projects whitepaper quite often. Reading the whitepaper of the projects you wish to invest is a good decision.
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Time is money. If you want to invest some money in ICO , we suggest that you carefully see the project. Of course it is very important to read carefully the white paper. You should have a complete understanding of what command and when they plan to implement their ideas. If you do not do analysis of ICO and not read all documents, then you can lose your money.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 06:10:35 AM
Like the most people here, i never read an whitepaper. Why should i? Its to much text, im the half of the stuff i will not understand. So for me its enough when i have a short summary about the project, which explains me what the project is about it and how it works. Mostly this summary its enough for me to decide if i should invest in the project or not. And i always look for opinion from people where i know who read the white paper about a project who are known here in this message board.
Pages:
Jump to: