Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter? - page 2. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Well i am a student i don't have any job but i treat Bounty Hunter as a job.
These Bounty Hunter helps me a lot in my life i pay my hostel fee, buying books, and spend my collage life with this money.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Crypto world is something you can't rely your life on. As far as the historical charts and data are concerned, they have shown tremendous number of ups and downs. No one knows when market will be shut down for ever, it's basically too unpredictable. Insurance is necessary with a stable job I believe. I have been bounty manager for numerous projects, still I don't rely on the same.
Activity: 57
yes i'm running a fast food hotel.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
I haven't been able to make any decent amount of the bounty)So I have to go to work day after day)
Activity: 84
Yes i have my regular job and its very important to me because im very sure that I have my income every month. Joining in bounty hunting is just my extra work which take a time before earn money.
Activity: 98
Yes, I do have a job. I think now it is not so easy to make ends meet doing just bounties
Activity: 56
I'm a teacher in a school.
Activity: 70
yes, i have my own farm.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I am hunting bounty in Cryptocurrency I just make a side job, and I have a regular job that I will not leave because of this cryptocurrency. although in the hunt for the bounty we can produce high amounts of money, but it does not always we get, meaning is uncertain. while my regular job, although only get a little money, but it's a routine every month I can receive a salary.
Activity: 50
Yeah I have a main job in the real life and also being online marketer.
Activity: 181
Merit: 2
Ofc, btalk is more like a hobby
Activity: 60
In addition to the bounty hunter I have another job as a contract worker in a government agency, but I see the opportunity at bounty hunter better than some of the contract workers.
Activity: 219
I like bounty hunting too much, I work as a banker in my country .....
Activity: 171
I am a lecturer I try to see that I seize time to do the bounty hunting..
Activity: 42
Am a banker. I manage to squeeze out time to do my bounty hunting.
Activity: 61
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Web developer and designer
Activity: 40
Am a Crypto hunter and banker
Activity: 131
xCrypt
Of course i have another job besides being a bounty hunter, as the world of crypto is unpredictabe,what if tomorrow bounty campaigns will start using cryptos which can do all the work for promoting their project without help of bouny hunters.
Activity: 157
i am a bounty hunter in cryptocurrency Grin Grin
Activity: 81
Being a bounty hunter alone wont help to meet my daily needs. That too nowadays there are many scam ICOs . So I cant trust on this bounty and sit in home without doing any work.
Pages:
Jump to: