Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter? - page 3. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Given the volatility of the crypto market, i dont think one leaving his job to focus fully on bounty hunting is a good idea. It can be a part time thing imo .
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Yes, I have another job besides being a bounty hunter. I have a real job, bounty hunter just an extra job but it's more than my main job Grin. However, my job gives me steady monthly income, bounty don't.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Did you just say that money from bounty is enough to take care for a family? Lol, it’s like you don’t have a family yet, maybe you’re still single and saying this. But if it’s enough for you, well, it is not enough for me. I don’t rely on bounty only, not when there are other bigger opportunities out there to also focus on.

I do oh her jobs apart from bounty, and I also have a main job that I’m doing in real life (I mean offline). You shouldn’t be relying on one thing alone.
Activity: 196

As a bounty campaign participant, I do not really expect in this one area of ​​work alone. Because this job is complementary or casual outside the office hours in formal work. I still have other activities to make my income grow and my economic structure grow stronger.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yes I have another job beside a bounty hunter and thats a stable job, participating in crypto is my sideline and one of my financial assistance.
Activity: 20
Just like any others bounty hunters, I have a job too I can not leave my job for bounty because just like this time there are always up and down in crypto that's way I don't want to give up my job.

Yes of course, we don't leave our job, bitcoin can also help us , only that their price are not fix to what we wanted the high price, just like now, its dropping.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25

if you are here in bitcoin just to join bounties and campaigns, for sure it will not be enough to cover your financial needs, sometimes, bounties end up as a scam, sometimes the payment was over delayed, most of the time, the coins they paid you will be deemed worthless because you cannot trade them, even if you can trade them, the price will not be pretty good enough to compensate the time and effort in joining campaigns. for this, another source of income is needed to sustain your financial needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

Being a bounty hunter is already decent enough in order to sustain your daily needs and use it for living so i think that those who are working as a full time bounty hunter can make more money more than working in the corporate world.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

I have a day job and my only time to focus on working in bounty campaigns is every weekends but still i manage to finish all my signature campaigns before the due date comes, its all about time management.
Activity: 238
Just like any others bounty hunters, I have a job too I can not leave my job for bounty because just like this time there are always up and down in crypto that's way I don't want to give up my job.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

yes, I think there are still many opportunities to earn other income apart from the bounty hunters. and I think a good job besides the prize hunter is to do daily trading. with daily trading a person can earn a faster income than earn income from pursuing a reward. by always utilizing the state of the market and having the right speculation strategy, one can benefit from daily trading. but I also consider that chasing a reward is a good job and needs to be done as an additional job that can supplement your income.
Activity: 420
for now I have not had a job other than being a bounty hunter, my life depends on the bounty in ICO, when ICO is good and successful then I can get the money but now bounty pay is not too much more and horrible.
Activity: 182
Yes, of course. I have another job and it becomes my main job, and being a bounty hunter is just my side job. it is true what you say, if just relying on money from bounty I think it will be less to meet the needs of our daily lives.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

I agree with you that income from bounties is not enough to supply all your needs. Sometimes you should find a regular job as your main source of income and consider joining bounties as an alternative source. As of now, I do not have any other alternative jobs aside from bitcoin because I am just a student and my studies is my number 1 priority.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

Yes of course i have and i never leave my job because even my salary is not enough i don't want to take a risk to be a fulltime here in cryptocurrency. But i can do it both while im doing in the morning my job and in the evening im focusing bounty so if you can do both why you leave your job just take a time management to make it both. Joining in bounty was not easy because you didn't exchange your token as soon as possible you will wait a how many month beforr you get it.
Activity: 271

I have current job now and beside that i do bounty campaign. Bounty campaign is very hard because of my work. But i can manage  my time doing crypto and my work.
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
No , I have my work apart from bounty hunting, besides bounty is also an additional income that will boost my economy
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app

This is the only work i have because i need to stay here on my house. That's why i am lucky that i am here working hard in crypto to earn and to learn many things about cryptocurrency. I know that relying on crypto is not enough unless you already a successful crypto worker or bitcoiner.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns

Of course, I will not leave my job just because I joined bounty hunting in cryptocurrency. Bounty hunting may give us a decent amount of earnings but it would be best effecient if our regular job is there for insurance purposes.

Yes I have, I am working as company technician. But if I get lucky of doing bounty hunting then I earn enough to make capital that I can invest in bitcoin then maybe I quit and focus in crypto  currency trading.
Activity: 560
I don't have another job because I'm 44 now and a parent but my son has a job he let me become a bounty hunter to help him to our expenses and everything we supply for money so it glad I found this one.
Pages:
Jump to: