Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know legit websites to buy cigarettes online? - page 3. (Read 191608 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 270
If anyone here is interested in reading about different cigarettes - we have new post on our BLOG about Bond cigarettes.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I had some luck, at first, with Dutyfree.io Then last October my order was lost. That was $90 lost. And nothing could be done about that because I had failed to order via “Tracked airmail”. So on December 29, 2016 I ordered again, this time making sure I paid the extra postage for "Tracked airmail" at $99.92. On January 31, 2017 I wrote to him wondering where the smokes were. He wrote this:

Something very strange happened - the parcel we’ve sent your way has been returned to us this Tuesday. The weird bit is that there are no US post stamps on it, nor there is an indicated reason for it coming back! We are even wondering whether it has reached the US border at all.

Having said all of this, is it okay if we re-dispatch it to the same original address?

Of course, I said to re-send them. Well, now it's been nearly 12 weeks since I ordered. I know my smokes are not going to come.

I've lost nearly $200 trusting this guy. Never again. I suppose that my $200 is small change to him but it's not to me. I hope he doesn't treat his big buyers this way. Suppose I'd ordered a large volume, say a year's smokes at a pack/day? That'd be $2340. Who could afford to lose that?! Well, in the end, the honest person recognizes his opposite and simply turns away. I'm calling it dishonest. Do I think he actually ever even sent these two orders? Who can know? But he did say, "We are even wondering whether it has reached the US border at all." Yes, I am wondering that too. When dealing with a dishonest person, for example a thief, it's best not to deal with him at all because no good to you will come of it. It cost me $200 to learn this.

I hope this helps anyone considering ordering from Dutyfree.io

Activity: 251
Merit: 102
Coffee, Coding, Crypto
You can check here https://buyclovecigarettes.us
Cheap and offer FREE SHIPPING
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
i also have three sorts of homegrown premium tobacco from slavonija and hercegovina. If you are itnerested pm, i use paypal only.
Activity: 108
y , I am from Croatia and i am in bussines with tobacco and cigarettes, i listed on ebay some cigarettes that you can buy. I ship worldwide exept asia and australia.
I have FM BLUE nic 0.6,tar 8, car 8 and FM RED nic 0.8 tar 9, car 9.
The cigarettes are from Macedonia here are web page http://www.trokaderofm.com/

Price is 34,99$ per carton postage free.

MY LISTING: BLUE http://www.ebay.com/itm/182455803010?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
                  RED   http://www.ebay.com/itm/182455807344?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I live in UK and I bought from albotoo.com. They sell with paypal and they seem legit! First I tested with 5 Marlboro packs and and after receiving  I bought 10 others. Don't know if you can order from US.

Once every 3-4 months I just go outside the EU and stock up. You get a wee holiday and save money at the same time. My last trip was to Gibraltar where tobacco is £3.50 a pop vs £19. I go to Guernsey or Jersey quite often too. The cost to get there is the same at 3 packs of normal cigs. Far more fun than risking inception by The Man.
We dont know if Valentine smoked or not) but still we wanted to do something special for our customers.

Happy Valentines Day!
Activity: 98
I want to quit smoking this year, I know it's bad, but for the moment I am smoking and it is a choice and I don't want to spend all my money in cigarettes... So i search for a legit tobacco website. So please respect my choice, i'll stop smoking soon but not now, and your pictures change nothing for me ( there are horribles pictures on every pack of cigarettes in France and I still smoke) !

Yes you are right, smoking is really bad to your health, it can harm or even make you ill. Hm i just wonder why people use to smoke since there is a quote from there "SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH", not only it can harm yout health also it is a waste of money. One more thing, dont quit in smoking easily, because as what ive observe it would kill a person if it done too quick, so if you smoke everyday, you may smoke 3 sticks every week so that it cant affect it to your health a lot
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I heard a lot about CigsSpot.com . they had few good promotional offers here on bitcointalk. and giveaways, I recommend you using their service. If I am not wrong they have worldwide shipping service. shipping can take some time in far countries, but you'll get your packs for sure.
Activity: 1
I live in UK and I bought from albotoo.com. They sell with paypal and they seem legit! First I tested with 5 Marlboro packs and and after receiving  I bought 10 others. Don't know if you can order from US.

I just wonder why you are looking for an online shop where you can buy a cigarettes when probably there are stores in your country where you can actually buy a cigarettes, you might be looking for online shops where you can buy with a much cheaper price but you mentioned that your 60 euro just got scammed . with a legit site I don't know if you can save more from buying online because for sure it has more higher tax especially if the merchants are from the foreign country . I'm not so sure with that because i haven't tried to do it so .

In countries like UK or USA or Australia and others cigarettes cost like 8 pounds per pack, or 12 dollars per pack and even more. We on CigsSpot sell cigarettes for 32 for a carton. Our packaging is stealth so in 95% our customers dont have to pay taxes (and thats the point).

So you see that is very profitably to shop online.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !
So this website became a scam... I lost 60 euro...

So I ask you, do you know legits websites to buy tobacco online?

Thanks for your precious help,

Rafael1000

I just wonder why you are looking for an online shop where you can buy a cigarettes when probably there are stores in your country where you can actually buy a cigarettes, you might be looking for online shops where you can buy with a much cheaper price but you mentioned that your 60 euro just got scammed . with a legit site I don't know if you can save more from buying online because for sure it has more higher tax especially if the merchants are from the foreign country . I'm not so sure with that because i haven't tried to do it so .
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !

Rafael1000

Hey!! i got something for you that would solve your problem but seriously dude.. you must check first if that truly the website >.< because many websites are scammed like you have been scammed right now but lesson learned Cheesy just be really really wise and here's the website to buy cigs man.. "http://cigarette-store.biz/" don't use it too much it kills your lungs Cheesy just an advice have a good day Cheesy
Activity: 1
Received this email few days ago.

Hey how are you?

I have found this site on the net: http://www.darkfreedom.top/

There you can find cheap Cigarettes send to your front door for free!...
They send all items at no postage costs or any extra taxes!
Payments are with Bitcoins or Credit Card!
Cigarettes are available in 12 countries and counting more.
I tried already and works perfect! I'm using this site for my smokes more then 6 months now without any issues!

If you know someone who can use this site, please forward this message.

Cheers.

Haven't used yet but planning to.  Wink

Activity: 106
don't think there is any sites in Europe  that would sell them only the darkweb maybe but don't think it be worth it op
Activity: 22
Hello,

Rafael1000

Many sites are selling cigarettes.I think the best website is Cigs4us.People who like eastern Europe cigarette they can have it from cigs4us.Also their shipping management is well organized.Because of favorable tax policy and low cost labours their cigarettes price is cheap.I think it's 20$ per carton.

20$ per carton is only on homepage. I tried to purchase marlboro and from 20$ it became 40$ with shipping and everything. So its not that cheap((
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
Suddenly, i just wondered recently who does the OP need to buy cigarettes online when he can buy on their local stores or grocery ? is it more cheap to buy online than to buy on local stores ? actually i am a slight  smoker but i really don't how much price would it be for one carton here in our local stores. I've seen on CigSpot website that the price of one carton of marlboro reds is $36 it could be cheaper.

The price would greately depend on where do you live, here in Serbia we have pretty cheap prices of smokes if you compare them to tge rest of the countries, so we might be better of buyung at a local store, but lets say Norway, where the prices are a lot higher, they'd be better off buying online.
Suddenly, i just wondered recently who does the OP need to buy cigarettes online when he can buy on their local stores or grocery ? is it more cheap to buy online than to buy on local stores ? actually i am a slight  smoker but i really don't how much price would it be for one carton here in our local stores. I've seen on CigSpot website that the price of one carton of marlboro reds is $36 it could be cheaper.

In some countries  - yes, but in Australia 1 pack can cost arounf 40$, in New Yourk its normal 100$ for a carton. So as you see you can save a good ammount of money buying online.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: