Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know legit websites to buy cigarettes online? - page 7. (Read 191608 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I also use sigspot they are trusted here and also pretty good with there shipping, I only used them so I honestly do not know if there are any other good ones but sigspot is good.
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
What proof do you want and why did you change the url?
The proof is on their thread
Thx for kind words.

And guys we are CigsSpot (not sigsspot)))

BTW - check out new arrivals. From now on we got Gauloises and we will continue to add more products to better suit everyone needs.

For those who trust more in escrow - our OB is ebeed54fce491a8c26f24f019a1c5e483b90bee9.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !
So this website became a scam... I lost 60 euro...

So I ask you, do you know legits websites to buy tobacco online?

Thanks for your precious help,

Rafael1000

Here is the best website

http://www.amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0615482155/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1463241780&sr=1-1&keywords=stop+smoking

Activity: 706
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Good news, we started accepting Visa and Mastercard & we're listed on OpenBazaar as well (handle: @gotcigarettes) Smiley
Activity: 546
I only know sigspot and they are legit and trusted by many fellow smokers, I think they are also one of the most popular sellers here on the forums that are selling cigarets.
Activity: 616
I would recommend you dutyfree.io they are legit and also trusted, they have a great website and are offering you this.

What proof do you want and why did you change the url?
The proof is on their thread

Sigspot is also pretty okay and also offering a nice service for cigarets.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Have a few different brands available inc Marlboro Lights, Rothmans, Lucky Strike

Original stock in UK collect or delivery
Activity: 14
Any reliable seller in the Uk selling popular UK brands

Lambert & Butler?
Activity: 336
Activity: 336
You are welcome to visit our site  - www.cigsspot.com

And another thing. Our FREE PACK giveaway is still going on. We have 7 free packs left.
These guys are legit, their btctalk thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cigsspotcom-original-cigarettes-for-low-price-1353827
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
Yoy are welcome to visit our site  - www.cigsspot.com

And another thing. Our FREE PACK giveaway is still going on. We have 7 free packs left.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
If you want to buy cigarettes, you know where to find us: Dutyfree.io

Some darknet feedback (you will need Tor): http://grams7enufi7jmdl.onion/infodesk/vendor/0x3F503A20EA5AFFEA

I've used them a couple of times of their service is good.
I did miss 1 karton a year ago and then i stopped using them.
If you want to buy cigarettes, you know where to find us: Dutyfree.io

Some darknet feedback (you will need Tor): http://grams7enufi7jmdl.onion/infodesk/vendor/0x3F503A20EA5AFFEA
Activity: 573
Looks nice, I will try soon since fellow countrymen have positive experience with you. Currently a pack of lucky strike, 20pcs, costs € 6,- in NL so at 4 bucks that's almost 50% cheaper!
Do you want my referral code? I get $10 for each person that buys from them and you will get $10 off as well.

I would like the referral code
Thanks for sharing your story. We're extremely pleased to be the company who introduced you to Bitcoin - you're in for quite a ride! Smiley

I can confirm that our Marlboros are produced by Phillip Morris in Eastern Europe and are non-FSC.

Here's a 5% coupon code you can use: 5OFFSR2. Should you have any questions, feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected]

We'd be delighted to read your review in our own thread once you have the chance to light 'em up!

Thank you very much, Mr. only. Or is it CrackedLogic? Yes, it's a ride. Just starting my trip to dutyfree.io now, via Bitcoin and then finally back to dutyfree.io. Bitcoin is a bit complicated for me - has taken me some five hours. But have finally purchased the amount necessary for your Marlboros. When all is done, I hope to report to your own thread.

All the best,

Bob

Awesome, let us know if you have any other questions or requests!

We don't carry many UK brands but we do ship worldwide, including the UK, so check us out at www.dutyfree.io Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

YOUR TRUSTED CIGARETTES VENDOR
CigaretKretek.com

Huh Huh HuhHOW TO ORDER? Huh Huh Huh

You can directly placing order to our webstore, or throw me a PM for manual inquiry

Huh Huh HuhDO YOU ACCEPT ESCROW? Huh Huh Huh

Yes, we accept escrow for our products.
With some of the following provisions:
- I would choose escrow services by myself for use in this forum
- You pay escrow fees
- Order your minimum is equivalent to $50 USD
- I add the price of 15% more expensive than you do order without escrow. As compensation I wait for your order in your hand, and release the escrow funds.
- Coupons discounts do not apply
- Only available delivery using Fastest EMS Pos for $ 35 USD (4 to 14 days)
If you agree with the terms above, please PM me to get a price quote manually via PM  Grin Grin
If you disagree with the terms above, please place order directly to our website using PayPal or Bitcoin as payment gateway.
The provisions above may change, if the financial condition of our already capable of handling orders using escrow.
"this is a startup small family business, we depend from your money to purchase your product, handling cost, and shipment. I Hope you understand this situation"

Huh Huh HuhFROM WHERE YOU SEND MY ORDER? Huh Huh Huh

We ship directly from Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia. Only few kilometers from Borobudur Temple.

Grin Grin GrinSHIPPING AND RETURN Grin Grin Grin

Shipping:
 Wink Delivery up to 48 hours after you make order. Give us a chance to do the packing neat and safe. If possible will be done on the same day delivery.
 Wink Delivery we do directly from Magelang, Central Java. We charge a flat shipping all over the world. Handling fees are included.
 Wink Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, 08:00 AM-04: 00 PM GMT +7
 Wink Incoming orders on Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on Monday next week.
 Wink We use shipping containers in the form of hard cardboard, and we pack as a gift. We declare as a Gift for you. This would reduce the possibility to be seized by customs, and even tax-free. Check with your local customs before you place an order, to avoid unwanted things (foreclosures, and high duty taxes)
 Wink EMS delivery using POS Services Indonesia. You will get a tracking number to monitor the movement of your shipment.
 Wink You can do the tracking after 2 days of delivery confirmation mail me directly at the local site in your area. For example, US can be checked directly on the USPS website or your local post office web portal.
 Wink If your goods stuck at customs, for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible.
 Wink Delivery can take between 3-45 days. Generally 7 days or less. Be patient, International shipping sometimes takes a long time.
 Wink If your shipment does not arrive within a period of 45 days, and was declared lost in shipment, please contact us, we will replace it for FREE.
 Wink Try to understand that we are different time zone with you, we stayed at GMT +8, our working hours start 08:00 AM until 10:00 PM

Returns:

Goods that have been purchased, has a money back guarantee 15 days of receipt :
Goods in one piece, not broken, do not be opened from the packaging
The goods are not damaged by weather, wet, damp, fire, chemical goods etc

If you are not satisfied with the items we sent, return to us with requirements such as above, and you pay the shipping costs.
Return Address can be found in shipping containers.
You will be receive your money, after goods arrive at out warehouse and inspected.

If your goods stuck at customs, you have several options:
– Pay the duty taxes.
– You can refuse it and Send it back to us, and we will refund 50% of your money (excluding handling and shipping cost)

Huh Huh HuhI WANT TO ASK SOMETHING BEFORE I PLACE ORDER Huh Huh Huh

Feel free to ask us via PM, or chat with us on Skype

didjital.clover

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 8
I'm not sure if it's been answered already but try dutyfree.io

Thanks for sharing your story. We're extremely pleased to be the company who introduced you to Bitcoin - you're in for quite a ride! Smiley

I can confirm that our Marlboros are produced by Phillip Morris in Eastern Europe and are non-FSC.

Here's a 5% coupon code you can use: 5OFFSR2. Should you have any questions, feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected]

We'd be delighted to read your review in our own thread once you have the chance to light 'em up!

Thank you very much, Mr. only. Or is it CrackedLogic? Yes, it's a ride. Just starting my trip to dutyfree.io now, via Bitcoin and then finally back to dutyfree.io. Bitcoin is a bit complicated for me - has taken me some five hours. But have finally purchased the amount necessary for your Marlboros. When all is done, I hope to report to your own thread.

All the best,

Bob
Pages:
Jump to: