Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know legit websites to buy cigarettes online? - page 4. (Read 191608 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !
So this website became a scam... I lost 60 euro...

So I ask you, do you know legits websites to buy tobacco online?

Thanks for your precious help,

Rafael1000

Many sites are selling cigarettes.I think the best website is Cigs4us.People who like eastern Europe cigarette they can have it from cigs4us.Also their shipping management is well organized.Because of favorable tax policy and low cost labours their cigarettes price is cheap.I think it's 20$ per carton.

20$ per carton? Have you ever ordered before from them? That seems quite cheap for a pack, unless it's some really bad smokes. Did anyone order anythig from them? Do they deliver in time, any problems?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello,

5 weeks ago I ordered 2 packs of cigarettes on cigs.eu and I didn't got anything, and they don't reply to my emails !
So this website became a scam... I lost 60 euro...

So I ask you, do you know legits websites to buy tobacco online?

Thanks for your precious help,

Rafael1000

Many sites are selling cigarettes.I think the best website is Cigs4us.People who like eastern Europe cigarette they can have it from cigs4us.Also their shipping management is well organized.Because of favorable tax policy and low cost labours their cigarettes price is cheap.I think it's 20$ per carton.
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
Thanksgiving holiday is on its way.

And to celebrate it with our clients we would like to announce a new disscount that will be available through Black Friday and Cyber Monday as well.

The code for the disscount will be announced on Thanksgiving in the morning. So please stay tunned.

Please check out this video review of "Parliament Night Blue"  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tT15sorby4

This cigarettes are for heavy smokers and they are available only at 42$ per carton at CigsSpot.com
Hey guys!

So we have 3 votes and as promised it is time for Marlboro disscount code

Its only for 1 week, dont waste it!
Although there are more companies on the market sellling their cigarettes online. I am sticking with dutyfree.io. They are long in this business and quick with a solution.
I've ordered with a friend with at cigspot and them changing their TOS, makes it a very risk venture to order with them.

Especially if you are in europe. I've heard on multiple occasions that people from the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands got their cigarettes seized and lost their money.

That is not all true. Yes we had problems with Netherlands and about UK - we always reshipped the one that got seized or lost, untill we have changed TOS.

With Belgium with have no problems.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Although there are more companies on the market sellling their cigarettes online. I am sticking with dutyfree.io. They are long in this business and quick with a solution.
I've ordered with a friend with at cigspot and them changing their TOS, makes it a very risk venture to order with them.

Especially if you are in europe. I've heard on multiple occasions that people from the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands got their cigarettes seized and lost their money.
Activity: 266
I've tried both cigspot and dutyfree.io and I have to say they both got their ups and downs.
My friend got problems with cigspot and had no ciggies fro a few weeks now, so at this point i would reckon to use dutyfree.

It was the problem with receiving country. Now it is solved and we are reshipping the cigarettes. So your friend will receive them soon.

Nice, I never had problems with you guys, I really recommend Cigspot because they have a large variety of cigs and are also not very pricey with their cigs.
There shipping is good plus they have a nice support and that is also worth something.
I've tried both cigspot and dutyfree.io and I have to say they both got their ups and downs.
My friend got problems with cigspot and had no ciggies fro a few weeks now, so at this point i would reckon to use dutyfree.

It was the problem with receiving country. Now it is solved and we are reshipping the cigarettes. So your friend will receive them soon.
Activity: 350
Cigspot stays good and there shipping is also good and pretty fast, so I will stay at Cigspots because there service is good and they have a nice assortment of cigs.
They are expanding it every time and that is also making it very nice and easy for me.

I also ordered at them and they are good and never had any problems with the delivery.
U cab also recommend that and you are right about the fact that they are offering a lot of brands, you can pick the one you really like or try something out at them.

Thank you for kind words. We are doing our best.

Dont waste "HUMP" coupon)
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Where are you from? Here in Serbia cigarettes are much cheaper then in EU, maybe we can make some deal? Of course you need to tell me where are you from so I can calculate price of sending cigarettes too you.
I never did something like this before, I just see opportunity for good business, maybe we can make some deal, PM me if you are interested.
Activity: 364
Cigspot stays good and there shipping is also good and pretty fast, so I will stay at Cigspots because there service is good and they have a nice assortment of cigs.
They are expanding it every time and that is also making it very nice and easy for me.

I also ordered at them and they are good and never had any problems with the delivery.
U cab also recommend that and you are right about the fact that they are offering a lot of brands, you can pick the one you really like or try something out at them.
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
Dutyfree.io has their own ANN thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dutyfreeio-buy-cheap-cigarettes-with-bitcoin-472896. They are definitely trustworthy judging by the amount of feedback left(as I haven't tried it out, and I won't since I don't smoke.)
The summer is over and so are the vacation. Everyone has returned home and we bet your cigarettes stocks are empty.

This means it is finally time for a new "What's in your pocket coupon".

Type "HUMP" at the checkout to get 15% off any Camel cigarettes.

This coupon is only valid for 1 week.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
You should really stop wasting time on these scammy copycats and buy from the shop which started it all Cool

www.dutyfree.io

I've ordered a couple of cartons from dutyfree.io using registered mail quite a while ago but haven't received them. Wrote letter to Only asking to resend the lost package, but instead received a reply that tracking system is imperfect.
Probably it is in some cases, but the previous package that I've ordered arrived and was tracked. When i tried to point that out, Only cut all communications, doesn't reply to emails and messages here
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
You should really stop wasting time on these scammy copycats and buy from the shop which started it all Cool

www.dutyfree.io
Activity: 77
Merit: 12
I love Tesco + I love Bitcoin
We continue working and offer people buy cigarettes online.
Welcome:
http://buycigs6r6ataxkh.onion
www.bitcoincigs.com

do you sell cigar in your website ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
take through the Russian sites or Ukrainian and ask that the documents pointed to as aromatic substances, to 2 blocks (20 packs), or what will not
Pages:
Jump to: