Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know legit websites to buy cigarettes online? - page 6. (Read 191608 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Coming Soon on CigsSpot - Corsar of the Queen. Does anybody tried them?

I never had this to be honest but its nice that you guys are extending your brands these days, you guys can also be trusted these days, I had 3 runs with you guys and their where all successful.
Activity: 414
Merit: 270

Coming Soon on CigsSpot - Corsar of the Queen. Does anybody tried them?
Activity: 318
Dutyfree.io is a legit website to buy cigarettes from. They have a thread here at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472896.1140 and certinaly have 20+ positive trust.

I've bought 2 times at dutyfree.io and only once got my cigarretes. With cigsspot i did place 2 orders too and i did get it 2 times.
A 100% score for cigspot.com

I have also ordered 6 cartons from dutyfree.io and their service was really bad.
Out of those 6 cartons 2 never showed up so I ended paying more for those than I would have paid if I just bought them locally.

So I would recommend cigspot.com for everyone who wants to buy cheap cigarettes online, it has better prices and better service so there is really no reason to use other sites.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
I also know cigspot and they are pretty good with their service these days, I think that if you just want some cigarettes you can do it at them because they are also trusted.

Yes, cigspots is currently the best online site to buy cigarettes, and I also saw some people selling cigarettes online inividually in the digital good section.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io is a legit website to buy cigarettes from. They have a thread here at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472896.1140 and certinaly have 20+ positive trust.

I've bought 2 times at dutyfree.io and only once got my cigarretes. With cigsspot i did place 2 orders too and i did get it 2 times.

Thanks for the review, I also ordered once at cigsspot and they are pretty trust worthy if you ask me.
I ordered once and I also got it pretty fast.
Hey guys.

Welcome to our improved website. Choosing your favourite ciggs is even easier now. Stay tunned for more new brands and offers on CigsSpot.com

Activity: 462
I also know cigspot and they are pretty good with their service these days, I think that if you just want some cigarettes you can do it at them because they are also trusted.
Activity: 406

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
I just use cigspot for buying cigarettes and I must say that they are pretty good with shipping and the cigarettes are also pretty good just as the usual.

I also use cigspot and that is also the only one I trust because they have good feedback from the forums here and they have nice prices on their webshop.
Some are just so cheap compared with other webshops.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
This is a cross post of mine from the cigsspot thread.  I am posting this just so people have the facts.  I am not affiliated with either of these sellers.  I am just a customer who expects the very reasonable outcome of paying for something and then receiving it.  I wish only had been as concerned about my missing orders as he obviously is about his customers becoming ex-customers.

I am also a FORMER customer of only.  I stopped ordering from him when the last order I placed did a no show and all I got from his was bullshit.  First he kept saying let's wait for customs and then when I didn't go away he finally admitted that it was bullshit and that my order was gone.  4 Cartons into the wind (in his pocket as far as I'm concerned).

NO accountability
NO responsibility
DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT!

I don't know only OR cigsspot.  I have no reason to support/oppose either of them.  I am just a smoker who happen to live in the NYC area where cigarettes are more expensive than College!

When only was delivering what I ordered I posted it.  When he stopped I posted that as well and if you read the thread I was not even close to alone.  Frankly I am surprised to see that anyone is still using him.

Cigsspot has been very friendly and responsive and as long as that remains the case I will continue to buy from him and post results.

Just my .02 satoshi
Activity: 706
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
#cigsspot #best_service #costumer_care #best_price #loyalty #team #family #group_apartenence

hey costumer care guy, why are you pretending you didn't start this first?
Hey guys.

Let me share with you what our loyal client showed us:

We are proud that our concurrent decide to "play dirty" and write some bullshit about us.  It proves that we are better, and in such a short period we made our service better than their.

Our big team work every day, to improve the logistic, the price, and product line. We offer new brands, best quality cigarettes, best price on market because of the work of our Marketing and Logistic department,  costumer care, Free delivery. Our success it's a common success.

Thank you for choosing us, and being a part of our community. We work hard in order to give you the best service. We have no time to spend on writing SH*T about our concurrent. #cigsspot #best_service #costumer_care #best_price #loyalty #team #family #group_apartenence
Good news, we started accepting Visa and Mastercard & we're listed on OpenBazaar as well (handle: @gotcigarettes) Smiley

That is pretty nice that you guys are accepting these pay methods and I also like the fact that you guys are on open bazaar its already getting more popular these days.

Thanks, yep, we're stacking positive reviews already Smiley

http://bazaarbay.org/@gotcigarettes/ratings
Good news, we started accepting Visa and Mastercard & we're listed on OpenBazaar as well (handle: @gotcigarettes) Smiley
Do you ship to india? if yes what brands and what would be the price including shipping?

We do ship to India indeed, and you can check all our brands and prices on our website, Dutyfree.io

Let me know if you have any other questions Smiley
Activity: 476
I just use cigspot for buying cigarettes and I must say that they are pretty good with shipping and the cigarettes are also pretty good just as the usual.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Thread seem very old and I think the reason why OP wants to buy cigarette online is because he is a minor. And probably would sell cigarette in the campus for profit lol.
I do think he'd figured it out now where to buy or he's now old enough to go buy liquors and cigars.
Activity: 462

That is pretty nice that you guys are accepting these pay methods and I also like the fact that you guys are on open bazaar its already getting more popular these days.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Do you ship to india? if yes what brands and what would be the price including shipping?
Pages:
Jump to: