Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 101. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 06:22:21 PM
Airdrop is good way to earn few tokens Grin. But some airdrops are Scam when you must to install unverified apps or they can using phishing site. Be carefully!
Previously I used to participate in airdrop projects because it gives me a fairly decent income. But now I focus more on investing in this market so I do not participate in airdrop programs anymore. For newcomers to the market, airdrop is a very good way to earn income and capital for long-term investment in the market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 06:22:15 PM
I logged in a few.but I did not receive payment.People are usually talking about being fake.I hope i have participated in a proper campaign  Shocked
Activity: 115
February 09, 2018, 06:15:26 PM
Airdrop is good way to earn few tokens Grin. But some airdrops are Scam when you must to install unverified apps or they can using phishing site. Be carefully!
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
February 09, 2018, 06:10:14 PM
Sometimes but I only take part in airdrop only when I feel these airdrop coin is good enough to hold and it has good potential and can be listed on good exchange. Almost airdrop coins are trash and never being listed on any exchange so I don't wanna make my wallet become a trashcan. LOL. But you should be careful when you wanna join any airdrop in this forum Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 06:07:09 PM
almost of free coin is not good. Price down after it go to exchange.
Indeed it is one of the risks if we participate in Airdrop. Nothing can be expected when we get a coin in airdrop. But keep in mind not all airdrop is not good. There are some airdrop coins with high prices and extraordinary of course.
for me we dont have to be nothing to be expect for when we are able to join with some airdrop for and seeing that there is some progress with it we dont have to be expect on it cause what we are able to take is that we have to make some way of that we may have to earn in a free way.

Exactly, airdrops depends only if the ICO is successfully launch and gain in promoting there product to be known in advertising that is why they give free coin to the participants who ever joined in free airdrop. This is the only way to create a big impact into the social media to the forum or campaign to give the followers and investors who would interest the product to invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 09, 2018, 05:59:55 PM
Hello!Yes i like coin becose its totaly free,but i dont like airdrops when need to twit somthing,or  share on facebook,or tweter...or spam somthing,like real airdrops wher u get in write ur email and wallet adress thats it..i dont understand that airdrops where need to share or spam somthing,bes i go then to signature campaign but not spaming anything like bot...
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
February 09, 2018, 05:58:15 PM
Indeed it is one of the risks if we participate in Airdrop. Nothing can be expected when we get a coin in airdrop. But keep in mind not all airdrop is not good. There are some airdrop coins with high prices and extraordinary of course.
for me we dont have to be nothing to be expect for when we are able to join with some airdrop for and seeing that there is some progress with it we dont have to be expect on it cause what we are able to take is that we have to make some way of that we may have to earn in a free way.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:58:04 PM
I dont usually join free airdrops because these tokens wont have any worth in the near future,joining bounties has a lot to offer than joining these airdrops.You can earn a lot of money by joining bounty campaigns because solid ICOs will pay most of the people to promote their ICO here in bitcointalk,or in some social media sites.

Correct
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 05:54:28 PM
I dont usually join free airdrops because these tokens wont have any worth in the near future,joining bounties has a lot to offer than joining these airdrops.You can earn a lot of money by joining bounty campaigns because solid ICOs will pay most of the people to promote their ICO here in bitcointalk,or in some social media sites.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:51:40 PM
it is now very popular, this is due to the fact that the market for crypto currency has grown very much lately and due to the high price growth
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 05:50:12 PM
Hello autho ;)r! I never received good money from airdrop. I know only one or two people who received more then 100-500 dollars after coin pump. The most valuable coin was approximate around 5-50 dollars Cry. Also I know there is a lot of wrong and scammer links and spam! You know I heard they was people who passed KYC for 10 dollars and theirs money was stolen! So if this is not a scammers airdrops then I find this great PR Cheesy Wink Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 09, 2018, 05:43:07 PM
Of course! Who doesn't like free money? In most cases you just sign up and after a while get some coins deposited. If they're worth very little, no problem. If they're worth a significant amount you've just made some nice money with hardly any effort... seems pretty great to me.  Grin
Activity: 154
February 09, 2018, 05:10:33 PM
It's one of the real w ay how to make easy money. But on the other hand, yyou must fill 200-300 firm before get something that worth money and download a lot of shity programms on PC.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
February 09, 2018, 05:09:04 PM
yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.
Yeah that's true,  we don't do anything but looking their price in the market it almost zero in value.  Do not all airdrop are just like that but mostly, I'll do participating airdrop before and I'm lucky that one of my participated airdrop gives me such unexpected price in the market. But some others,  is just a scam.
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
February 09, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
I really like it, but there are very few good airdrops.

Indeed, we should be selective when joining airdrops.

Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
February 09, 2018, 05:03:01 PM
Recently, I almost completely refused to participate in AIRDROPS ...
Why fill your wallet with hundreds of unnecessary tokens? The probability that one of them will appear on stock exchanges is extremely small.
Therefore, I enter only those AIRDROPs whose tokens are already on the stock exchanges... Grin
Activity: 178
February 09, 2018, 04:48:00 PM
I really like it, but there are very few good airdrops.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 01:01:51 PM
Nice, where do you find all those airdrops? Would be happy if you share some sites or channels with me.

It's very hard to explore all the ANN threads on Bitcointalk to find good airdrops.
I also like airdrops., because you don't have anything to lose. If you want to find new drops check out these channels:
You can find many sites which publish airdrops the whole day. But many airdrops are scam. So you better follow the airdrop sites which do not shout out every airdrop and try to limit postings to the really good ones.

https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
https://t.me/crypto_airdrops

These are my favourite ones.
Thanks. I have followeed these source and already signed my first airdrop.

Let's hope this one will work out and return some profits.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 10:17:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: