Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 15. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 06:41:38 AM
To be honest I do not really like airdrop, it's true there is a good airdrop but there are also airdrops that are not good. so I think it's much more interesting to join in the bounty than to participate in airdrops.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
April 15, 2018, 06:40:20 AM
It depends on the airdrop, if the airdrop is coming from a legit source and not just made up. I had joined a telegram group that is legit on giving airdrops, however there are instances wherein you can spot a scam, if they only asked you for your wallet address, give them a wallet address that you will only use for airdrops, since we can create addresses via phones nust by downloading different apps, it will be easy, then there are those who will ask you for your e-mail and ask you for upfront payment for the transaction, do not give in, these are mostly scams, legit airdrops, have an excess of their coins that's why they are giving them away and they won't need you e-mail to do so, they can also convert their coins for transactions purposes, so no need to give anything or if they are asking for donations, do not give them, they must have a huge amount of capital in order to create the coins, and there is no assurance.of your donation to be given back to you if you had already given them, keep in mind we use digital currency to keep us anonymous.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:28:33 AM
I don't  like airdrops. Now a lot of scammers, and most of the drops give out pennies. I'm not saying that there are no good drops, but really good very few that I don't want to waste my time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 06:17:08 AM
Personally i don't like the airdrops, because those peoples who gets free tokens drops the price of the coin which is bad for investor.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
April 15, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
I do like airdrops before because I earned token through referral but lots of them I did not received. So, I lost my interest joining on it. Also, nowadays there are lots of scammed airdrops only asking to join telegram, like twitter and facebook but not sending the token. Some tokens from their website is unable to transfer in my wallet as well. I think investing time and effort in bounty campaign is worthy than joining airdrops.
copper member
Activity: 308
April 15, 2018, 06:03:46 AM
If you have a time for doing these micro-jobs, it is okay, but you won´t earn much, because nobody gives money for free

I agree completely, it is better to spend this time on bounty or trading, or if a person has a large youtube channel to attract its audience as reflink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 06:03:38 AM
Not as much I like airdrop since it is a free token that easy to get and be transferred from our wallet, but I have some issues on airdrops I joined a lot of it if there is available airdrop but I do not have gotten any token I think some of them are scammers.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
April 15, 2018, 05:59:07 AM
If you have a time for doing these micro-jobs, it is okay, but you won´t earn much, because nobody gives money for free
Activity: 61
April 15, 2018, 05:58:24 AM
In my opinion it is not free as you think. If you do not invest your money or time on it, you will not get anything, be careful with what's free because it's not as good as you think. Hope you consider
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
April 15, 2018, 03:05:17 AM
It is better to participate in the bounty. I participated in many airdrops,  but I earned cents. A waste of time
Activity: 128
April 15, 2018, 03:03:10 AM
 The good thing of airdrops is this is free. And your all got to do is wait until they distribute it in your wallet. Airdrops now is not good anymore unlike the old airdrops.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 15, 2018, 02:59:51 AM
In most cases, airdrops are just waste of your time. I prefer to participate only if I see a good potential in the project as a whole vs just an idea to get free coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 02:55:12 AM
Its been a long time since i made some money on Airdrops. Before you didnt need Twitter,Facebook, telegram and your cats name to get into an Airdrop, it was just a simple way to distrubate the coins and make them circulate. Now its always some promoting scam, needing to share to get your tokens. Its not airdrop.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
April 15, 2018, 02:51:55 AM
Not only I like AIRDROPS, I love it.

I can say that I earn a lot since I've joined in airdrops, and that amount of amount I've already got from I can't get it easily from any job and given the short amount of time I've only spent since I've participated in airdrops. Though I feel  I'm a bit late on joining this, I still feel luck that I've got to catch the best airdrops last year on which I earned big. I never thought that it is really possible you eram money for free, but I've experience it. Thanks God for airdrops.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 14, 2018, 11:57:39 PM
They used to be nice and fun, but now 95% of the airdrops are worthless tokens or simple scams.

TRUE, I was industrious before searching for Airdrops back and forth. Keep signing up and collect many coins as possible as I can. Every time I see the results and turn them into Bitcoins as an additional investment to trading, I felt happy. Nowadays, I've lost my interest as majority of those Airdrops doesn't have any value nor reaching the estimated value when it hit an exchange site.  The last time I earned a good amount was with POS and that's about it.
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 11:47:42 PM
Definitely... Yes.. I Like airdrops.. because I dont have Capital.. or Money To Join in ICO's and buying some coins in Trading sites..
Now, That i dont have a capital. I will love Airdrops.. because it is free..  Grin
Activity: 210
April 14, 2018, 11:41:43 PM
Of course, Who does not want free money, Everyone will want it. I joined a lot of airdrops when I was a beginner in cryptocurrency. and plus this project is very good so it will really provide a great income. But for me, it's better to do a prize campaign or invest in the right coin. so We have to work hard to be successful and we also do not have to rely on free stuff.
Activity: 66
April 14, 2018, 06:42:31 PM
I like airdrops because it gives us free coins by filling out forms. It's very interesting and simple. Airdrop is awesome.
Activity: 322
April 14, 2018, 06:25:09 PM
People like airdrops... but actually it can be drop down for coins value itself
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 06:21:58 PM
They used to be nice and fun, but now 95% of the airdrops are worthless tokens or simple scams.
Pages:
Jump to: