Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 23. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 115
April 05, 2018, 10:02:18 PM
Airdrops are usually organized for hype. If I choosed airdrop I woould had taken part in such as Ontology and DFINITY
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 05, 2018, 09:42:03 PM
Honeslty speaking I really hate Airdrops. Most of them are scams and I think that they are just taking some important information from us. I know that it will make the ICO known to other people but it will just hook people that wants free coins. It is better to join a bounty campaign to have a coins than Airdrops, we can consider it not free since you are wearing their signature by promoting it. Airdrops makes ICO fall. This is based on my opinion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
April 05, 2018, 08:50:59 PM
I tried to participate in airdrops, but they always pay very little and do not always pay. And I completed this ungrateful occupation. Maybe, once it was cool, but definitely - not now.
i am agreed, as i know airdrop is definetely simple way to earn free money (no hard requirements detailed, thats way so many abuser there). Not a great amount but sometimes worthy. Most of them only give an ordered to follow their social media official. Simple task, but we've found good/legit airdrop only allowed for 1 participants per entries. Most of them give a rational requirements for proved a genuine account and dig abuser. Now, we've just more selected for fair airdrop programs and supported them as we can.
Regards
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 05, 2018, 08:47:16 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Nope i don't like it, i don't really like airdrops, it's because everytime i join an airdrop, not a single one really give me the free tokens as they said, so i'm not a fan of airdrops, airdrops for me are unworthy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 08:44:43 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Yep! I like airdrops,particularly those managed by your dev team.
In fact I joined in one of your projects at present.
Let us make this a success guys
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 08:33:31 PM
Of course I really like airdrop because a lot of airdrop participation that I can follw, And when I search to fine airdrop I learning new about crypto. I big love love airdrop.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
April 05, 2018, 07:51:44 PM
yes I am very tribe with Airdrop because Airdrop gives token for free by participating only.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
April 05, 2018, 07:22:22 PM
Few months ago it was fine for me to do airdrops , but today I don't like them . It require a lot of time to find , comply with all terms and register in every new airdrop , on a regular basis . Keeping in mind that around 30-40% of airdrops will be never received and avarege price of a single airdrop is 1-2 bucks , I don't do that stuff anymore.
Activity: 268
April 05, 2018, 06:49:59 PM
I would look into Crowdholding, you get crypto for giving feedback on tasks.

It's free to log in and they have over 15k users, I would get involved before they take off!

It looks like they are ready to grab the information from the people that are really good at trading. I'd stay away from that.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 06:48:55 PM
Yes i am i like airdrop because its very easy but we have many airdrop its not legit and did not distributed i have some of token in airdrop and i think we have good future
But I'm not a strong fan of airdrops. I don't like a big number of junk coins in my wallets. Not many of the total airdrop amount is worth your time. Plus, add the time you spend to check the growth of the coin on the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
April 05, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
Liking is maybe not the right word, but I am definitely participating in a few every day. Since a lot of Airdrops turned out to be unsellable or not valuable, I got very picky. That said, I have been making good money with them. Participated in the Ontology Airdrop which I sold for $2500. That one makes up for all the shitty ones.

Decided to start a Telegram channel a few months ago where I share the high potential ones I find with my followers. Feel free to join Wink

https://t.me/Premium_Crypto_Airdrops
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 05, 2018, 06:39:25 PM
My last airdrop from Ethereum Classic - Callisto (CLO). Was hoping to sell it and get some extra ETH, but still don't know where it is traded now. Looks like will have to wait for some time. Airdrops coins have the ability to surprise you in a good sense. The guys who received the latest Ontology airdrop from Ontology should be pretty happy by now..
I see if airdrop ethereum classic is a good airdrop and has great rewards, many of which are successful by following the airdrop. I think now you should be able to join in a successful airdrop in order to repeat the success.
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
April 05, 2018, 06:37:24 PM
~50% of the airpoids that I came across were scum. And generosity for a normal airdrop does not come immediately. And when it comes to withdraw money is not immediately obtained. I think that this is not the best way to earn money.

You know, when I started working on this forum, I started working with airdrops first. He made only them and simply learned about the bounty and other possibilities of other information. So, for all the time (the period was December 17), I filled in about 600 different airdrops. took from everywhere where only saw. And today I have been paid MAXIMUM !!! 15 pieces, just can not say, I do not remember.
Also what, it on yours of 50% Huh Is this according to your earnings? I collect coins on the street more, while I go to the store for milk.
More I do not fill the airdrops.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 04:58:23 PM
I would look into Crowdholding, you get crypto for giving feedback on tasks.

It's free to log in and they have over 15k users, I would get involved before they take off!

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 85
April 05, 2018, 04:53:15 PM
My last airdrop from Ethereum Classic - Callisto (CLO). Was hoping to sell it and get some extra ETH, but still don't know where it is traded now. Looks like will have to wait for some time. Airdrops coins have the ability to surprise you in a good sense. The guys who received the latest Ontology airdrop from Ontology should be pretty happy by now..
Activity: 308
April 05, 2018, 04:46:32 PM
yes i like airdrop but most of airdrop is scam. sometimes they send it in very low quantities. I hate it. i think signature bounty is gainer than airdrop.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 04:46:09 PM
Marinecoin is a not well known gem of good value with zero fees. It is a decentralized dev-less artificial intelligence token.Right now it is at it’s infancy in development of the community. It’s a great time to buy into the coin.I do not believe it is a mineable token, MTC is being fairly distributed, so the only way to get it is to buy in the ICO,or earn by completing the bounties associated with it.The Marinecoin wallet is sleek , and easy to use. But,for the most part secure and efficient.Check out Marinecoin now at https://Marinecoin.info/ico-gpwebers
Activity: 461
April 05, 2018, 04:45:54 PM
In general I participate in airdrops only if I participate in the bounty of the project company, where there is a support for the token and a description of the product, plus a couple of coins to the total amount does not hurt.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 04:43:43 PM
Yes, I like AirDrop because AirDrop gives us coins for free without work, Hoping for the best.
Actually doing airdrops is a lot of work. People won't know what to invest in or participate in because the airdrops are worth next to nothing.
Activity: 92
April 05, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
I think airdrops are a good way to receive tokens for free, quickly and easily, but many airdrops campaign are scam
Pages:
Jump to: