Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 18. (Read 7681 times)

copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:15:24 AM
Guys! I have bought EOS tokens few months ago and now it's 9$ so I am happy as elephant. Now I hold it on MEW and there is gonna be airdrop on 15th April (tomorrow) but I just don't know how to get it. Can anyone help me with that? I'm kinda newbie. Thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 06:07:03 AM
Well, i don't hate airdrops, but it doesn't mean i like it either. It's just so so for me, no hard feeling at all.
It's great since i can get free coins from airdrop, but from what i already experienced, most of them are worthless, and not really give me something.
Well i can't expect to get something free but gain many money from it though, so i think airdrops are okay for people who want to earn something free but don't want to spend anything, and doesn't mind with the amount they will get. Good luck for your airdrops though.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 06:02:48 AM
I can't stand of scams so I decided to take part in WeLocal Airdrop Bounty
I understand you. My decision to choose LuckyToken was connected with the same thoughts
Activity: 70
April 14, 2018, 06:00:15 AM
I can't stand of scams so I decided to take part in WeLocal Airdrop Bounty
Activity: 160
April 14, 2018, 05:57:09 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
The result of your company is like. Further development will lead to success. The most important thing is to work on it. Good luck to you in your work!
Activity: 42
April 11, 2018, 12:13:14 AM
AIRDROPS THAT MAYBE DON'T SUCK

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoNKjUxXkp-g0Etn5XZdD8lD3FiUngY8GfDNNoAWGPc

Like this one.

https://gonetwork.co/airdrop

Winners of ETHWaterloo - the world's largest Ethereum hackathon. I bet you didn't know about that.

Check out the Google spreadsheet for an active, ongoing list of other airdrops that maybe don't suck. I update it daily.
Activity: 224
April 11, 2018, 12:12:47 AM
Yes, I like the AirDrop. it gives you the opportunity to get free tokens
Activity: 117
April 11, 2018, 12:08:50 AM
Yes, I think this airdrop is the right project to invest, because we can get coins for free.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
April 10, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
I really love airdrops! Everytime I see that there is new airdrop, I sign up on it. It is free money. I already got more than $5000 for free just by signing up on airdrop forms. But you should be careful because not all airdrops are legit. Some airdrops are asking you to put your private key on your MEW. If you encounter an airdrop like that, it is most likely a phishing scam.

Airdrop is a free coin and can easily to grab. I will try and try this in the future but I should be learn to your experienced not to join all airdrops for there are not able to pay at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 11:44:18 PM
I am not that into about airdrops, I have tried when I was newbie in this forum, I have sign up as many as I can do but none of them are paying. So I am focusing in other part to earn some token and only join airdrops if it legit.
Activity: 165
April 10, 2018, 11:30:55 PM
Airdrops is a free coin with the event, I joined a lot of air titip when I was a beginner in the world Cryptocurrancy I followed with thousands of projects a day or two weeks, but only a few of them I get the rights to free coins, in part because of the rewards, I will know more Altcoin and token in the future is set.
Activity: 71
April 10, 2018, 11:16:26 PM
I don't like Airdrop don't like how many pay awards, not like that lately there is almost always cheat
Activity: 162
April 10, 2018, 11:12:13 PM
I like airdrop and I also took part in a lot of airdrop projects. Last year, there was an airdrop called eBTC that was crazy. I think it's a good way to help the project to quickly let a lot of people know. Of course, most of the airdrop is air now, and it's hard to meet the good airdrop of last year. I hope this market will come back again.
Activity: 320
April 10, 2018, 11:09:07 PM
Yes, i like airdrops so much, why? Because i earn tokens is easiest way you will juat fill up some form and then like the ICO social media's. And i am so happy when i receive the tokens from airdrops, most of the campaigns they distrubute the tokens after the ICO ends. So join more airdrops now, for more tokens. Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 11:04:17 PM
NO, I don't like airdrops because i think many of that is scam and i don't think airdrop will earn you big amount money.
I don't participate airdrops, for me is better to join the bounty campaign because it real
Activity: 366
April 10, 2018, 11:03:24 PM
I'm new in airdrop but I started to love it ... so far I have exchange $ 200 to real money.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 10, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
It's a good way to get more followers for a project, which looks better during marketing as well as some of the followers might end up investing into the ICO, there's not really any downside to it
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 10:47:59 PM
I like Airdrop. I like it when they send free tokens. do not like scammers
Activity: 145
April 10, 2018, 10:25:40 PM
I am an airdrop hunter. I like airdrop. Getting free tokens without capital and work is easy. For me airdrop is very helpful to my finances when there is no token that can be sold. I am also very careful in choosing airdrop. Because now a lot of airdrop a scam.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 10:07:45 PM
Airdrops are a great way to collect free coins. usually they want you to do some things like follow them on twitter, telegram or something similar. i been joining and applying some airdrops but some of them don't send coins and have low prices
Pages:
Jump to: