Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 22. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 03:32:42 PM
I like airdrops, but the difficulties is knowing the airdrops that pays or that will pay well,  Smiley even though i know it has no much work. I don't know if you have gotten this experience, one of my etherwallet address in full with little little tokens. But i still like airdrops .
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 03:19:40 PM
airdrop,,i dont think i will like airdrop because most airdrop are not reliable,,most airdrop will just distribute their token without any valve,,,not even listed on any exchange talkness of selling it,so i dont have any interest in airdrop because they worth no value
Activity: 1
April 08, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
there are always 2 sides of the coin. On the pro side you learn a lot about the crypto world if you study and watch ongoing airdrops and bounty programs (helping your friends to get some free stuff, too). You also get some free stuff - that's the main motivator. On the con side though you have to invest some time (depending on the program) if there are a lot social media tasks involved AND you have to give away some personal data - never underestimate that. I would NEVER go through a KYC for 5 bucks.
Activity: 448
April 08, 2018, 03:09:40 PM
I like airdrop, now there are a lot of stories on the forum that you can make very good money on these airdrops, but for the most part it's all just a hoax and nothing more. Because airdrops today is garbage in your wallet
Activity: 126
April 08, 2018, 03:06:16 PM
Of course. It is good additional income. Now I join LuckyToken airdrop. Also there is bounty campaign .
Activity: 122
April 08, 2018, 02:30:50 PM
Good potential, makes it possible to earn coins without donations. If a great project, and gives a good income.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
April 08, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
Always like..simple and not needed report a week..just join telegram..but must wait time ico end for distribution..i think is a long time and make we forget we hasbeen join it..
Activity: 107
April 07, 2018, 11:22:22 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
occasionally I want to follow Airdrop. because Airdrop is a token and coin delivery platform in an easy and freeway. other than that Airdrop also distributes coins to everybody who follows. and the terms given are not complicated and troublesome.
Activity: 252
April 07, 2018, 11:16:39 AM
yes sir,i like airdrop because airdrop it is no bayso no need money.it reward.some days ago i get 2 airdrop coin (u.cash,ploymade)and get good profit.
Activity: 143
April 06, 2018, 08:09:39 AM
I like to participate in airdrops, I joined every new airdrop project. I joined many airdrops but I only received few tokens from them. It is better to joined bounty campaign than airdrop because it has more chance that they give tokens.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:34:18 AM
We all love Airdrops. This is one place where most of us started our journey with Crypto. However, one needs to be careful when it comes to airdrops as there are many out there that scam us and we never get paid for our effort and time. So before you go out on your journey, read the details very carefully and check if that's what you need and willing to go ahead with. Also be prepared incase if they scam out. I know this is bad for the time and effort that you might have put into this, however, to be honest, this is free money and financially you aren't losing anything but yeah "Time is Money".
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 11:18:02 PM
Not that I like or hate them but because these kind of giveaways give a false image to genuine investors who commit to invest in such ICO based on the inflated support the airdrops bring they are a trap to investors new to these digital currency investments.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 05, 2018, 11:16:35 PM
I do not really like Airdrop but I like Bounty the most. I really like Bounty because Bounty is very promising. Indeed many ICO projects that eventually became Scam but if we are good at choosing ICO project that if not scam. I'm sure the project must be very promising.
Activity: 286
April 05, 2018, 10:55:03 PM
yes i like airdrop because my bigger income here is when I invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 151
April 05, 2018, 10:27:46 PM
I do not really like Airdrop because Airdrop is mostly a scam and sometimes gives very little prizes, better choose a more profitable and safe. by selecting Bounty.
Activity: 548
April 05, 2018, 10:26:57 PM
join the airdrop very easily without doing tasks like bounty and some high value airdrop tokens, therefore i like to join airdrop
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 10:23:49 PM
I like airdrops before but now not really much because of too much filling up the form almost full of your info is required and many scammy nowadays but if that is promising company and the projects maybe I like to take the airdrops.
I love! Partly because of the rewards, but mostly I will know more Altcoin and tokens in the coming time are established.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 05, 2018, 10:20:37 PM
I like collecting airdrops for it is just free,like the token airdrops. They are like product freebies being given right away just by signing up or doing some random task. I like collecting it since I believe on their capabilities on future to have a greater value.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 10:11:11 PM
In some reasons like having a friend that earned a much better amount of coin at a good price, I consider some Airdrops are true by joining some airdrop my friend earned his free coin that hits me also to participate in some of it. I don't even like airdrop before but when my friend get his first free coin in some Airdrop I also encourage myself to joined some airdrop.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
April 05, 2018, 10:10:41 PM
who doesn't like a free money anyway? I do like airdrop, the problem was to find a real gem among a trash among trash that piles up in crypto space. But if you find one that will be amazing like decred,rebel airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: