Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 19. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 10:03:56 PM
Yes, I like airdrop. Because I can see my first result from airdrop.
But airdrop is now a lot of copies or the term is a hoax.
Activity: 112
April 10, 2018, 09:56:01 PM
Yes. I really do love airdrops since it is free and it is easy to get. But we should also accept the fact that not all airdrops are legit. Some of them are scams. Not all of them are scams though. But there are limited airdrops that are legit. I've experience lots of airdrops joined them and get nothing in return. They will ask you to register to this then give them your ethereum address, join their telegram discussion, paste it on the telegram discussion, share this link and so on and so on. Yes if you caught a right and legit airdrop you're so lucky.
It has a lot of benefits and it is good for us.
But since it is just an airdrop.you should also consider working or joining others
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 09:54:09 PM
I don't like Airdrop because it's too small a reward and a lot of cheating
Activity: 79
April 10, 2018, 09:50:50 PM
yes because airdrop can give me a free token if your fill complete and accurate.
Activity: 69
April 10, 2018, 09:33:19 PM
I did not work in such companies, but now I was interested. I would like to know more information about similar companies, and specifically about the proposed company
Activity: 84
April 10, 2018, 09:24:34 PM
I like the idea of airdrop, but until the end I don't understand how this freebie works in fact.
Well, you get tokens that cost $0 and what to do with them if they do not grow up .
Activity: 72
April 10, 2018, 08:46:12 PM
It may be the case that I'm unlucky person but I couldn't earn even a penny on airdrops. Thus, all my experience says that airdrops are just waste of time.
Activity: 113
April 10, 2018, 08:25:39 PM
Suspected of airdrop campaigns created by fraud. You may take personal identity information and harm you. Do not participate in any airdrop campaign. You do a serious search.
Activity: 7
April 10, 2018, 08:10:43 PM
yes Smiley I really do like airdrops because it give us money just wait it patiently.. thank you airdrop, I can pay school fees specially for thesis projects.
Activity: 79
April 10, 2018, 08:02:40 PM
Hello! Yes, airdrop is best way to earn coin. Because some airdrop is really profitable and I already got more than $1000 for free just by signing up on airdrop from.
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
April 10, 2018, 07:25:48 PM
At the very beginning of my "career" I only did what I was looking for and doing the airdrops. Now, when around a lot of interesting campaigns, I stopped doing it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 10, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
I used to spend a ton of time signing up for airdrops but I rarely even bother at this point... The majority of them are pure trash and I decided they weren't even worth my time. There is some gold in the junk but I don't feel like bothering anymore.
Activity: 135
April 10, 2018, 03:09:30 PM
NO.i  prefer bounty airdrop, that you can trust and it pays then other airdrop that you can fill 1million and in the end your getting maybe 5 or 7out . i never liked airdrop before ,,most airdrop worth nothing,because they dont use to have any value
Activity: 266
April 10, 2018, 04:14:08 AM
Ofcourse !!! Airdrops will earn you free coins but its a lot more better if after the airdrops it had a bounty campaign ... Most of here (even me) depends on  bounty campaign ... Its much more appreciated the coins you earned rather than the coins that has been given for free ...
Activity: 229
April 10, 2018, 04:03:56 AM
Airdrop is an easy way to earn some money, but nowadays most part of them airdropping very small amount of tokens and after receiving 1 airdropped token, I'm feeling like an idiot who is just wasting his time.
Activity: 566
Merit: 29
April 10, 2018, 02:52:17 AM
yes i like it but at same time also hate it...it really easiest and quickest to get free tokens or coins but you have to cheating (like multies account) in order to earn a lot...i hate people who earn like that way...especially from my country and because of this my country earned bad name in bitcointalk...i hope all aidrops dev make better rules to prevent these cheaters
I absolutely agree with you because too much airdrop is being made every day, everyone wants to earn more money from one airdrop but more than half is scam and we
waste of time
Activity: 364
April 10, 2018, 02:48:18 AM
I love airdrops that are also profitable. but I hate scam airdrop and KYC airdrop
it is true that many airdrop lately only want our identity to be utilized, and we also do not get paid as promised.
for that we do not come from joining the airdrop that is not clear, because it is at risk of fraud
Activity: 156
April 10, 2018, 02:46:48 AM
 I am cool with Airdrops, but now nowadays people offering airdrops are mixing the name with bounty, whereby asking us to do a task which is not right. Apart from that 95% of airdrops are just scam, trying to market through our efforts and gobbling thousands of ethers and giving us peanuts in return.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
April 10, 2018, 02:40:07 AM
yes i like it but at same time also hate it...it really easiest and quickest to get free tokens or coins but you have to cheating (like multies account) in order to earn a lot...i hate people who earn like that way...especially from my country and because of this my country earned bad name in bitcointalk...i hope all aidrops dev make better rules to prevent these cheaters
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 02:39:24 AM
Yes, I like it but there are lot of airdrop that will never worth a penny, some are doing airdrop to boost their twitter account followers.
Pages:
Jump to: