Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 20. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 02:35:14 AM
Airdrops are great to get a coin out there and noticed, but you get a lot of idiots who just jump around getting the airdrops and the spam that comes with it.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 02:32:37 AM
I like the airdrop that was launched in this forum, of course that along with the bounty program. I think they'll be more serious about payments. And their tokens are a bit more valuable.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
April 10, 2018, 02:27:57 AM
I like airdrops when they are paying and has a good value in the market. I have sign up so many airdrops but many of them are not paying or the value are worthless.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 02:24:05 AM
I would say NO.i  prefer bounty airdrop, that you can trust and it pays then other airdrop that you can fill 1million and in the end your getting maybe 4 or 5 out . i never liked airdrop before now ,But because its transformed some ones life and has giving him a surname over people who knew him.
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 02:21:40 AM

yes, I like, easy way to get a free token that is by following Airdrop. I sign up and do nothing, I get a token for free, but not all Airdrop is profitable because there is now a fraud on Airdrop, so keep careful in choosing Airdrop
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:04:16 AM
I love Airdrops , Because Airdrop are very easy to register and coins or tokens  are free. I participate in many airdrop and i watch a new airdrop in the telegram group and also in twitter ,but i didn`t take everything .I also lern about new coins or airdrop projects.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 10, 2018, 01:59:04 AM
yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.

I like airdrop because of how easy it is to get tokens without post requirements. that come from this forum because most of them to get good profit but many people choose to motivate and join in airdrop because it's easier to get free coins or tokens, so lots of people like the airdrop

Yes it's free but this is just a shitcoin. How many tokens did you get from it? 5, 10, 20?
I mean with all your effort to join in airdrop and you'll just get few tokens without any value? Better to look for something more profitable than wasting your time here
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 01:41:00 AM
I don't love Airdrops as lately payments for them scanty.Now I participate in Bounty-campaigns. Good payment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 01:37:07 AM
Most of the airdrops are worth less than 10 dollars, which is not worth my time.
If you spend your time in bounty campaign, the reward should be much better.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 01:37:04 AM
Airdrop is one of the ways to earn free tokens, by sign up in airdrop then you will have chance to get free tokens, sometimes they want us to do a simple task. Sign up as many as you can because there are a lot of airdrop who didn't pay.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 01:31:09 AM
Airdrop is often waiste of time. Yes it's a free coin but the question is what is the value of that?
Activity: 231
April 10, 2018, 01:25:22 AM
I didn't really like them, even though its an easy task to earn some tokens but most of them are not paying and I do not want to waste my time in that such thing of fraud.
Activity: 42
April 10, 2018, 01:17:13 AM
AIRDROPS THAT MAYBE DON'T SUCK

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OoNKjUxXkp-g0Etn5XZdD8lD3FiUngY8GfDNNoAWGPc

Like this one.

https://gonetwork.co/airdrop

Winners of ETHWaterloo - the world's largest Ethereum hackathon. I bet you didn't know about that.

Check out the Google spreadsheet for an active, ongoing list of other airdrops that maybe don't suck. I update it daily.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 10, 2018, 12:56:11 AM
Very few are actually profitable. It requires no effort, so no reason not to try
April 10, 2018, 12:48:39 AM
yes I like airdrops. Every day I participate in new projects airdrops.This is as an addition to the bounty program.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 12:42:02 AM
We all know that airdrop is free, but we also need to spend a lot of time and energy in Airdropping. Some of the airdrop missions are not very simple. I'm interested in Airdropping, but it's just limited to those projects with good technical characteristics.
April 10, 2018, 12:39:19 AM
yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.

I like airdrop because of how easy it is to get tokens without post requirements. that come from this forum because most of them to get good profit but many people choose to motivate and join in airdrop because it's easier to get free coins or tokens, so lots of people like the airdrop
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 03:06:25 PM
Airdrops are pleasant things of course but it needs time anyway. You spend your time for registration, for doing some actions to receive tokens and there is no garantee that a project/projects  will be real not scam. The same fears are for bounty also but in case of successful project  you get much more bonus than you get in airdrops.

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
April 09, 2018, 01:37:15 PM
Most airdrops are straight garbage, you get pennies or they are just trying to collect your information.  A few projects in the past did good airdrops like NEM and NANO, marinecoin is doing something similiar currently.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
I love airdrops that are also profitable. but I hate scam airdrop and KYC airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: