Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 36. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 03:26:13 AM
Before airdrops was profitable but now only few project was giving an airdrop i don't understand too why are some remove there airdrops.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
Yes, I do like airdrops but most times, 95% of the airdrops are worthless. Only a few have been quite successful in this space.

I prefer to do bounty programs than do airdrops. In bounty, you are paid for doing real and simple tasks but airdrops just require you to fill forms.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
yes. I like airdrops for giving free coin. and the coin will go up if hold in the last few months. that's my experience and the reason I love airdrops.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
March 23, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
I have made one of my colleagues to join airdrop groups on telegram. He is starter with cryptocurrencies and even he enjoys joining airdrops. He feels like it is better to join crypto world this way.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 03:11:34 AM
The first time I first know bitcoin, I was lovers airdrop but after seeing the results of her very disappointing, I now had not join airdrop again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 23, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
yes, I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.
Yes, you are absolutely right. Airdrop does give us free coins without having to donate first. But it should be remembered also that a lot of Airdrops which ends Scam. Therefore we must be careful to choose a quality Airdrop and ultimately even profitable for us. So it is not in vain waiting for us.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 23, 2018, 02:54:19 AM
Sometime ya, if the prospects had good quality, so why not since the airdrop are free for us. Then so far for few tokens were distributed thought airdrop able to rising at market then be giant. that is are easy things to do, done with a few step taks then get free money.

I can see market had enough volumes https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kickico/ . so congrats for you if you're either participant of airdrop.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 23, 2018, 02:53:15 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

I mean yea, airdrops is good. But mainly a legit and genuine project airdrops are good but not all
I took part in tons of airdrop in the past but yeah, the recent airdrop hype is just tons of Trash Airdrop + ICO coins which won't really work imo, only 5-10% will be successful
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 23, 2018, 02:51:30 AM
I take part, only one percent of a hundred on my example pays. This is a very sad statistics. I spend time every day. Hoping for the best)
I also love that the market is now fluctuating with a red color, but the fact that we see the development of currencies is high, besides, there are quite a lot of money to bring top profits. At present few people like to invest, and they turn to hunting bonuses.
Airdrop hunting becomes one of the fun things, because now we can get coins for free. but we have to be more selective because airdrop nowadays does not generate much because the value of coins in the market is not progressing so I think we should be careful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 23, 2018, 02:50:11 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

My opinion on this matter will never change! A waste of time and resources !!!! If you think the project is promising, why not participate in the ISO or the BAUNTY campaign? Instead of collecting pennies from unpromising projects, you can make a profit from one or two worthwhile projects!
Activity: 280
March 23, 2018, 02:49:16 AM
I take part, only one percent of a hundred on my example pays. This is a very sad statistics. I spend time every day. Hoping for the best)
I also love that the market is now fluctuating with a red color, but the fact that we see the development of currencies is high, besides, there are quite a lot of money to bring top profits. At present few people like to invest, and they turn to hunting bonuses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 23, 2018, 02:44:07 AM
I personally not taking part of the airdrops. Most of them are not paying and scams. I understand why many gets interested with airdrop because they are easy. But chances of getting scammed is higher than bounty, they also have higher scam issues. Be careful before joining them or even on bounty, always give time to read and understand them, the more you know about them, the lesser you get scammed.
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 02:40:32 AM
yes. its really easy to do unlike bounty. and most airdrops are real and goes along way..
Activity: 53
March 23, 2018, 02:07:04 AM
Marinecoin started the new ico rule, and using Ai Ai is to make the COINS in the hands of everyone, more fair.
Marinecoin is an encrypted currency with dev-less, artificial intelligence. The speed of transactions is 500% of bitcoin, which supports smart contracts.
Ninety-nine percent of the money was sent out by air, with the aim of distributing it evenly among every lover, and together to build our community.
The community can have no leader, and every fan can maintain it, and the MTC community is https://marineco.in. Join the community.
Work together to build Marinecoin.
Become the most powerful artificial intelligence cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 65
March 23, 2018, 01:51:39 AM
I like airdrops. but most of them are useless. though some of are very good & made some money.
Activity: 266
March 23, 2018, 01:50:04 AM
Everybody like free tokens, that's why they participate in aidrops. It's a good opportunity to earn extra money without having to donate. But there are scam aidrops and you don't get the reward.
Activity: 196
March 23, 2018, 01:29:09 AM
Of course, Who does not want free money, Everyone will want it. I joined a lot of airdrops when I was a beginner in cryptocurrency. and plus this project is very good so it will really provide a great income. But For me, it's better to do a gift campaign or invest in the right coin. We need to work hard to be successful so we do not have to rely on the free stuff.
Activity: 23
March 23, 2018, 01:27:56 AM
large airdrop programs are very easy to follow
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 01:15:03 AM
Airdrop it's best way to get free money. One guy participiated in Ethereum blue airdrop and dont sold his tokens and just hold. After 2 month it was worth 20k$$$. Just crazy  Shocked
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
March 23, 2018, 01:14:30 AM
I'm not too fond of airdrop even though airdrop does not work us on free coin love likes because most airdrop are scam but not mean they are all scam, maybe in 10 airdrop just one good one.
Pages:
Jump to: