Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 38. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 22
March 21, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
I joined some that gives me some money. But i don't like those airdrop who ask me to send ethereum first before they send the free tokens.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
March 21, 2018, 05:55:58 PM
I do not know why I'm not interested in droplets programs until now, maybe because I think it's a waste of time if I follow the airdrop, but the fact is that the airdrop is loved by many people maybe because they do not do whatever they get token of the airdrop.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
For real and investigated Airdrops you can join our telegram channel to get daily Airdrop news.
To join you can use this link: https://t.me/joinchat/FTuL-Q4leB38XkixiCJTCA
Activity: 27
March 21, 2018, 05:27:56 PM
No not always. Most Airdrops are just scams. Some of them even send coins, but these are just shit coins. But there are also really good throw options. It is really difficult to find such beautiful projects. Experience and own research help to find such good projects. You have to have a lot of luck too
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 05:18:23 PM
We all like free money, don't we?

Well, airdrop earlier was profitable without doing much but as time passed by we now have less authentic Airdrops. Everyday new coins are introduced and sometimes it is difficult to keep track what's there in the market. In some case we do all the hard work and in the end it's worth nothing.

So we have to really take a closer look as to what we are getting into.

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:55:26 PM
if I choose between airdrops and bounty campaigns, then I choose the second. by experience of participation, and in both, the profit is greater with bounty campaigns.
Activity: 132
March 21, 2018, 04:42:09 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Yes! it give our freedom and free money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 04:35:06 PM
Yes, that's okay. You can get something for nothing. But the amount of spam in the mail soared that it was necessary to translate all the stock exchange accounts to another email address.
Activity: 117
March 21, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
I guess everyone would like to have some free coins Smiley

But in some cases you have to do a lot of tasks and you need to decide if it is worth of your time.
Activity: 316
March 21, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

I like to participate in airdrops, it's fast, accessible and easy. Now there are a very large number of them and we need to choose the best, success is guaranteed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 02:03:09 PM
Airdrop is the safest and most profitable way to make money with ICOs. You can only join to telegram channel of project and recieve your tokens for this.
Activity: 462
March 21, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
Airdrop are greatly facilitates me to get a coin from the company. Of course I like airdrop, but I prefer with offers from bounty programs. If seen from the revenue is certainly greater bounty program. Many campaigns r offered to participants, so we can choose one of those campaigns.
Activity: 15
March 21, 2018, 01:49:01 PM
Actually airdrops of good altcoins such as ONT is a great incentive for me to buy and hold these altcoins Cheesy
Activity: 378
March 21, 2018, 01:47:38 PM
there are many airdrops, but not all of them are beautiful. You need to trust all of them. the number of airflows in question is very small.
Activity: 182
March 21, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
I do like airdrops! Because of the free coin of course and because I like to feel part of something that may benefit cryptos' world, it's nice feeling the active part of something bigger and knowing interesting projects to invest in
Activity: 854
March 21, 2018, 10:52:44 AM
Airdrops mean getting something free, that is a good thing to like. But I do not suppose it is a perfect way to make money.

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
Well yes i like the airdrop back in those days because most of them are so legit and free money surely but now i've change my beliefs on the airdrop because right now most of them are scam and not reliable
Activity: 189
March 21, 2018, 10:47:08 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
yes! it gives us freedom

&

free money Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 10:39:38 AM
The simple answer to your question "do you like airdrops?" is, Yes. But that answer has conditions. When I was new in crypto, I participated every airdrop I came to know and kept record of it in an excel for later analysis. After around hundreds of airdrops I looked back and analysed whether it was worth spending time on airdrops or not. I found over 90% of them were scams and no coins were received or sometimes received few coins and there value was less than 10$, some worse like 2, 3 $. Meanwhile some of them had real ROI. But still I do some airdrops selectively.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
Airdrop is a great way to take a chance to earn some money with zero inputs. But the problem is 99% of ICOs are scam and their tokens and drops are also scam.
Pages:
Jump to: