Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 39. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:15:09 AM
We're creating a social network using crypto/blockchain. We've haven't started yet, but airdrops will likely be key to getting our network out to people outside the usual channels. https://yuser.co/ if you're interested.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
Yes i like airdrops, why? first because it is a free token, and you will earn a small amount of money in that token. And one thing is i will hold it for years or many months so that when the price pumps i will earn more profit than others. Smiley Join more airdrops now! It is like a free token from heaven. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 10:04:48 AM
I like the airdrop let alone pay it using ethereum and btc wah really like
Activity: 84
Merit: 8
March 21, 2018, 09:50:49 AM
Airdrops gives free tokens so who will not like that. Even if some works are difficult you can earn stakes/tokens easily by other way like joining in telegram, like and share and many more. You must be careful on giving your details. Make sure it is secured to avoid trouble.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 21, 2018, 09:46:40 AM
Actually, I prefer bounty. If the airdrop I do not really like. Seeing from the seniors here, airdrop is mostly a scam and leads to fraud. So I focus more on the bounty.
same here. before, I like airdrops, because its good, it pays what exactly they promise on their participants. but now, they dont even send the rewards for bounty hunters.
I dont want to waste my time on airdrops now, I'll put all my time on bounty camps.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 09:41:51 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

There are some airdrops that I really love since it gives me a lot of free token that you can trade to make it fiat but only few is just like this . So I am not interested with different airdrop and some of them is just a waste in your wallet because you will never trade it because of its very low price
There are airdrop tokens that can be profitable but for me, airdrops could just be a waste of time. If you are going to noticed, most of the tokens that come from airdrops are not listed on exchanges therefore making it impossible for trading. Many of my friends who are also making money from cryptos are still participating in airdrops, as for me I have stopped long time ago. I realized that it is much beneficial if I will use my time in reading more about cryptos and participating in different bounty campaigns. I am not saying that all airdrop tokens are not worth any time, it is just that I am annoyed that there are many tokens in my MEW account, which are not useful.
Activity: 574
March 21, 2018, 09:30:15 AM
Yeah it is a effortless job imagine after you register then doing nothing you will receive token I love this job really.But there is also a bogus airdrop but for me it's not a big deal as long I receive tokens I am happy that's it.
Activity: 336
March 21, 2018, 09:25:00 AM
Airdrops are a great way of distribution. However, the problem is that nowadays a lot of people use them in order to try to make a pump and damp token. Hence what was once a fantastic opportunity is now a big waste of time (it takes 2 hours per day to go through all the airdrops, and that being very superficial and by using trackers). The network is flooded with many projects and it is hard to notice the really good ones. 

Activity: 49
March 21, 2018, 09:22:54 AM
airdrops are good.i can earn tokens by joining ang filling up form correctly and by following simple task.
Activity: 252
March 21, 2018, 09:19:25 AM
For me as a new we want free funds to start in investing or trading so For sure I love airdropn Easy task can be finished in 2.mins and if lucky that coin is serious and get listed in exchange. Wow easy money
Activity: 156
March 21, 2018, 09:17:26 AM
I like airdrop in the past. But because of now anyone can easily create their own tokens, the airdrop becomes quite worthless for a lot of projects.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 09:15:16 AM
What do you think about this site? The author places on it airdrops for participation in them. https://airdropking.io/
P.S. it's not advertising, i want to understand, is it worth to trust this site?
Activity: 249
March 21, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

There are some airdrops that I really love since it gives me a lot of free token that you can trade to make it fiat but only few is just like this . So I am not interested with different airdrop and some of them is just a waste in your wallet because you will never trade it because of its very low price
Activity: 127
March 21, 2018, 09:03:08 AM
I love airdrops because in airdrops I get free coins just by signing up or posting a form to pass on them. And all you need to be participate in their airdrop is btt account and social media account and wallet to send their your reward tokens.  It's fun to join airdrops because it's not hard to do but you earn big but you just have to spend less time and do what they need to take to get you in their airdroplist.
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 08:13:02 AM
I like joining airdrops, it's good to become part of a new project and support them in the first place, while getting little share as a reward.
Activity: 182
March 21, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
Actually, I prefer bounty. If the airdrop I do not really like. Seeing from the seniors here, airdrop is mostly a scam and leads to fraud. So I focus more on the bounty.
Activity: 154
March 21, 2018, 08:07:36 AM
I don't like Airdrop. Because it doesn't give me profit. It depends on luck. I think it waste of time. And almost AIRDROP are scam. I prefer Bounty than. Because it have plan, purpose, aim and great, famous staff. I can trust in it.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 07:56:53 AM
I used to be a huge fan of airdrops but after people realised you could just make ethereum token ons and waves it went to shit.

so many projects they just drop after a few days and no planning
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
March 21, 2018, 07:55:26 AM
Ive beem doung airdrops for about 2 months. Progressing as expected, nothing major as yet. Seems all the $$ is in bounties.

Pretty much most of the airdrops are just scams to collect your information and hack you.   Bounties can be scams as well but they have a better chance of being legit.
Activity: 46
March 21, 2018, 06:32:49 AM
Ive beem doung airdrops for about 2 months. Progressing as expected, nothing major as yet. Seems all the $$ is in bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: