Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 40. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:35:24 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

For me airdrop is okay but I don't really participate in airdrop I just try it and make some additional money in btc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 02:09:18 AM
No not always. Most Airdrops are just scams. Some of them even send coins, but these are just shit coins. But there are also really good throw options. It is really difficult to find such beautiful projects. Experience and own research help to find such good projects. You have to have a lot of luck too
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 02:01:00 AM
Compared to airdrops, I prefer signing and translating the bounty. But I'm a novice, and many of the bounty activities require account ratings so I can only participate in airdrops.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 01:51:10 AM
yes i like airdrop, because airdrop can give me extra money

Many of us here like airdrops. And I am taking part of it. Some airdrops I  had joined, I got tokens that has no USD value, but thanks to the company for giving free tokens.  I was just hoping that in the near future that tokens are one of the most valuable token to have. And some airdrop token has great value and it is additional income.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 21, 2018, 01:45:21 AM
As much as I can, I tried to participate in airdrops because aside from its free, some of these coins are also promising. And since you can't join in multiple signature campaigns, airdrops are another ways of earning coins/tokens while you are hooked in a campaign. Also, I have really earned from airdrops, in fact my first income when I was still a newbie is from airdrop.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 01:41:51 AM
Sometimes I like airdrop because they will give me a coin for free, but sometimes I do not like it because the coin when it is sold is not worth the market. But sometimes the coins they provide are valuable.
Activity: 238
March 21, 2018, 01:40:35 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Not much, majority of airdrops are junk in my Ethereum wallet. It will take so much time and effort to fill up the form and in the end the dev will either dump his coin or abandon the project after ICO. I would prefer trade a good coin than hoping  that the airdrop tht I receive would have a value someday.
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
March 21, 2018, 01:11:39 AM
Yes! airdrop is one of the best most especially if it is not a fishing site. Airdrop is were you can earn an easy money. You will be paid after you sign in the form but as a bitcoiner you must be careful in filling up some form because some of them are not true or scam. The token that you hold in your wallet may get loss.
Activity: 378
March 21, 2018, 01:10:59 AM
I like airdrop because you can gain profits on it without doing anythinh all you just do is to collect then to sell it on market then you will get your profits but today most of the airdrops are scam and dumps
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
March 21, 2018, 01:05:32 AM
Airdrops are scams,and dont have to trust ,more than 90% of every airdrops end up scamming and what leaves those lazy participants?tears because of becoming victims..why not work for profit,join bounty or signature campaigns?dont you got even tired being victimized of this scammers?break some bones you wont have good future on that attitudes

I get lucky by one of the airdrops I joined. I sold it for $300. Not bad. What I like about airdrops, the task is very easy and simple. No sweat at all. Just do the task and you'll get rewarded.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 21, 2018, 01:03:09 AM
I participate in many Airdrops and many of them are really profitable. A month after I started participating in the Airdrops, almost every day I received tokens and some of them have a good price.
I don't think airdrop are really profitable , most of the price only have $1 - $10, it's waste of time to join all the airdrop, but past airdrop really have some airdrop is profitable, such as Oyster, January airdrop value around $5K
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 21, 2018, 01:00:21 AM
Airdrops are scams,and dont have to trust ,more than 90% of every airdrops end up scamming and what leaves those lazy participants?tears because of becoming victims..why not work for profit,join bounty or signature campaigns?dont you got even tired being victimized of this scammers?break some bones you wont have good future on that attitudes
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 12:58:57 AM
I prefer bounty.
On airdrop you will not earn much
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 21, 2018, 12:48:29 AM
I participate in many Airdrops and many of them are really profitable. A month after I started participating in the Airdrops, almost every day I received tokens and some of them have a good price.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 12:45:35 AM
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN AIRDROP

Modern Finance Chain is the smart contract platform that is set to revolutionize the digital payment industry eliminating chargebacks, most fees and earn rewards at the same time.

JOIN MFCHAIN SOCIAL CHANNELS TO EARN SOME MFX TOKENS

https://goo.gl/6FeRmw
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 12:41:20 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

I like airdrops. It's free money! It's definitely worth it in the long run. I hate when I waste my time signing up for airdrops or promoting airdrops that don't send tokens out. For instance, SAY only gave out tokens on the first serve basis and most of those were bots/they never gave any out to real people. I spent a lot of time promoting my referral link and getting excited to receive my SAY, but never did. Airdrops can say a lot about a company, I'm glad I didn't invest in the ICO Cheesy
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 21, 2018, 12:40:53 AM
Yes to be pleasant to me airdrop too! This small reward is normal, but is free also for the simplest actions. It is daily possible to participate in many airdrop!!! It is good advertizing of the project and earnings
Activity: 532
March 21, 2018, 12:38:43 AM
im not really-really like airdrop, yes i know when you join in many airdrop its will give you some money but  not much and this job for wasting time, yes when you have.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 12:38:11 AM
I like Airdrop but hate those which are not paying or just spread their word to collect the investors data. I think most of the Airdrops are fake. Only 5% may be legit company comes with Airdrop.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
March 21, 2018, 12:36:53 AM
I love airdrop because you can earn it for free but you need to work on their community before you can earn a coin for free. I join DeepOnion last November 2017 and they give me free coins because i work for their community! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: