Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 45. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 4
March 19, 2018, 01:25:14 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

I love airdrops. They are easy to sign and would not take much time to distribute the stakes. They are also paying reasonable amount of tokens, it's just that many of the airdrops now are just scams and would just get your information to sell.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 01:21:47 AM
Yes I like airdrops. They give us free coins without any investment.
Activity: 37
March 19, 2018, 12:51:08 AM
With the original airdrop I was also suspicious when joining!! However, after thorough investigation I started to work seriously! And now I also have income from airdrop!
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 12:48:12 AM
I like some airdrops because it brings attention to undervalued projects. Others I think just harvest people’s info and personal information. Recently I noticed some that actually require your facebook. Like, what? That is insane. So, I guess just use your best judgement when it comes to airdrops.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 12:37:02 AM
I'm trying do all airdrops but sometimes i don't even understand what do to with that tokens for 10 dollars . 
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 12:33:36 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Of course I like airdrop, because for me the airdrop is likened to extra income. Because we only need to fill out the form if you want to follow it and if we are lucky then we will get the coin from airdrop result.
Indeed, the price of airdrop coins not all have good prices, there are even airdrop coins that have absolutely no price. But for me it does not matter because it does not become a loss for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 12:24:34 AM
who don't like something for free?   Grin
didn't know anything about airdrops before, but after i read something about airdrop, i think i like it.  Tongue
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 12:18:09 AM
Actually I really like airdrop but not everyone can get it easily so that only luck can afford to rely on someone to follow various airdrop and usually very vulnerable to fraud.
Activity: 210
March 19, 2018, 12:15:15 AM
We know that airdrop is easy for us to have tokens. But those tokens have a different value, other tokens have not a value yet. So, its kind of getting lot of effort to join airdrops without knowing if you can earn tokens. You are lucky if you got tokens with a high value. For me, I can't say i don't like airdrop. I'm trying to say that we need to be more wise in getting coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 18, 2018, 11:40:27 PM
at that time I was very happy to follow some airdrop, but right now I have very rarely participated airdrop because of many scams. Now there is still a lot of new airdrop and I suggest choose airdrop which is evident and not scam.

me too before its easy to join airdrop applicstion form are easy to filled in but now so many added requirements to earn airdrop and they use now referral incentives .  almost 3minths now that I didn't participatr in any airdrop I do focus on biunties now a days.
Activity: 198
March 18, 2018, 11:15:42 PM
I regret that i never join or like airdrop most of this type of characteristics are not payable i dont know why . I support the platform of this airdrop and keep up more successful project.
Activity: 251
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 18, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
Actually I like airdrop, but over time now airdrop lotnyang scam or not in accordance with expectations. In the past we just provide the account data and wallet address, but now the city needs to pay first ....hard when we pay then the results of the airdrop is not even appropriate and even membiat we lose.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 18, 2018, 07:49:32 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Personally I don't like airdrop more right now because most of the times airdrop are made to make fool, but still I worked in most of the airdrops in last two month and collected about 200$+ in two month time.interval but I don't like such types of smaller earnings .
And also I myself making earnings much from another work so why I will lost my time here .
But surely it is better option to make earnings of free coins through airdrop for  those newcomers in this field who want make earnings and don't want invest a penny of earnings .
A new thing is also with thing is the ICOs owners are making advertisement of Thier ICO project and also giving bonus of the successful referral of about 5% or more , so it is a good thing for you if you can give successful refral then you can make big .
Activity: 258
New Era of Freelancing
March 18, 2018, 07:47:46 PM
I always participate in airdrops. Who doesn't want free money? But then I am cautious joining airdrops because we never know maybe they just want to scam you. So be careful. Never disclose any of your personal identity with airdrops.
Activity: 150
March 18, 2018, 07:36:12 PM
I like airdrops. As long that I review the company who will provide it and there is a big possibility that the project will have a bright future, then I'll joined it. Airdrop is a free money that will take just around a minute of your  time. It's worth it in my case.
Activity: 76
March 18, 2018, 07:28:39 PM
Airdrops used to be meaningful back then but right now they have completely lost meaning... all they do this days is waste people's time while they collect our bio data and Emails. Most are scams
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
March 18, 2018, 07:26:23 PM
Free coins with unknown value, what else more do you want? mystery and money at the same time for free Cheesy
Activity: 130
March 18, 2018, 07:21:19 PM
I like airdrop. Every day I participate in new projects airdrop. Then they send me coins to my wallet. This is as an addition to the bounty program.
Airdrops now is not good anymore unlike the old airdrops.  I participated so many airdrips but i didnt received any tokens in my wallet. The good thing of airdrops is thia is free. And your all got to do is wait until they distribute it in your wallet.
Activity: 185
March 18, 2018, 07:19:28 PM
I have not tried to join airdrops but I don't hate airdrops the reason is I don't  have idea how to join because I am new here.i need to know how is the proper way to do airdrops.
Activity: 322
March 18, 2018, 07:14:10 PM
at that time I was very happy to follow some airdrop, but right now I have very rarely participated airdrop because of many scams. Now there is still a lot of new airdrop and I suggest choose airdrop which is evident and not scam.
Pages:
Jump to: