Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 46. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 02:50:45 AM
 I think airdrop is a waste of time, a lot of airdrop is ultimately unpaid, and most airdrops are now more scam, they need our biodata and then misused for other things
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 12:14:01 AM
It seems like everyone likes airdrop because it gets for free doesnt require capital so surely everyone likes to get airdrop although usually the result of airdrop is not too much but it is free so no problem
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 12:13:22 AM
yes i like airdrops it is very easy to fill and this is a source of earning some extra money with doing job.
Activity: 187
March 18, 2018, 12:10:43 AM
I also liked airdrop because you can received free coins or token  to the company releasing their ICO to the public but not all airdrop are good because some airdrop coin are no value in exchanger and it will be useless even if you got more coins from airdrop because you can never trade it from other coin or you never get profit from it. Other airdrop is a waste of time so double check the company you registering for airdrop if its have potential to grow in the market
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 12:06:30 AM
I like to fireworks. In my country very rarely fireworks. Very nice fireworks, bring a lot of luck to everyone. When celebrating the New Year or welcoming big events, fireworks. Normally the state prohibits artillery fire.
Activity: 113
March 18, 2018, 12:01:21 AM
Everyone love airdrops specially when the group and the manager behind the said project is well known to everybody because at the end your expectations to have free coins at the end has fruits not like the others that just popping up with ads.
Activity: 135
March 17, 2018, 11:57:45 PM
i love to join airdrop it is fun to give free coin. And its very easy to join.  This is the best way to support project to successfully..
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:45:38 PM
airdrop gives free coins to the participants, and it's fun because we do not have to work hard. but there are things to remember if the airdrop is an event that sometimes we have to be more selective scam in finding a good airdrop so that when following the airdrop we always get a profit.
Activity: 1563
Merit: 23
March 17, 2018, 11:29:01 PM
no, because all the airdrop that I follow does not give me profit

Almost the same what happened to me. Almost all airdrop that i participated i didnt gain any tokens. And now i didnt join in new airdrops are coming,  airdrops now are not so good just not like the older ones.

That is true, the quality of airdrop is going down.  I still love the high quality one, only a select few.  Some of airdrop are on the border of airdrop vs bounty.  Like Marinecoin,
it is airdrop, I think it does require small amount of promotion work by posting in forum so that it is also can be considered light bounty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 11:27:32 PM
Airdrops are good for me. It hels and give me free coins and no furthher donations or gas to give. Thabks to all airdropers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
Yes I like to Join various airdrop.
I term of the result is depend on airdrop. sometime is too bad, no receive any coin/token.
but most of airdrop is very good for me.

Activity: 182
March 17, 2018, 11:15:40 PM
Yes, I  love airdrops because of the rewards, but mostly of the airdrops value is very very less and few airdrops value will be good. Even though it they are giving free.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 11:13:52 PM
Airdrop for community is best way to make the community bigger and to support the project in to get successfully. I personaly like airdrop and this is way to make money for newcomer in cryptocuurency without any effort and spend much times for that. And i joined airdrop only from the legit project.
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 11:03:46 PM
I dont like airdrops because generally they are fake . They try steal your private key or your token. If you want to make money you should try bounty
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 11:02:53 PM
I do not like airdrop at all, too much garbage there and I just ignore it, I do not want to waste my time for it
Activity: 714
March 17, 2018, 10:58:23 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I do not like Airdrop. because the token provided by Airdrop is very small. and I do not waste my time just to follow an Airdrop. but if Airdrop increases its token, I want to follow Airdrop.
Activity: 271
March 17, 2018, 10:57:33 PM
no, because all the airdrop that I follow does not give me profit

Almost the same what happened to me. Almost all airdrop that i participated i didnt gain any tokens. And now i didnt join in new airdrops are coming,  airdrops now are not so good just not like the older ones.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 17, 2018, 10:34:24 PM
Yes I like Airdrop it's easy to access that it gives free coin and sends it to my wallet instantly.
I like airdrops but it depends on my research. Some of airdrops are fake or scam so that I'm being careful on what I am choosing. On the other hand, there are still good thing about airdrops.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 17, 2018, 10:29:40 PM
yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.
so true. Airdrop does give us free coins and tokens. I myself have collected enough tokens from Airdrop. and we also do not take the trouble to get it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 10:10:02 PM
I love! Partly because of the rewards, but mostly I will know more Altcoin and tokens in the coming time are established.
Yes I also love airdrops. Everybody loves to have it free. A reward of being a part of the community is a very good motivation. It is a good strategy.And also it is a sign that more coins are coming.
Pages:
Jump to: