Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 87. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
What is not to like about airdrops! I think it's a great way to distribute new coins and get people talking about them and using them. Everyone likes free stuff right?
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 11:13:21 AM
Some airdrops makes me happy when it was pump huge. Like ACC and BTCRED. I get this token free in airdrop. So I really like airdrops.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
February 14, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
Free coins are the best 😀. If you're lucky enough you can get free coins with a higher value when it is listed in the exchange.
Not just the best, there are many free coins from airdrop are worthless. It depends on how much lucky you are, you may get a coin with a big value but it's a few. The best for me are coins from bounty campaigns that is profitable.
Activity: 152
February 14, 2018, 10:54:14 AM
Yes  Wink I like free airdrops even small amount and more effort and hard work to have it, I consider this as blessings. I was started from airdrops then I heard about different campaigns and  I already working for it. I do the same time free airdrops and working campaigns as well.
Activity: 154
February 14, 2018, 10:50:49 AM
I prefer a bounty campaign because the result is more profitable than airdrop. I often join the airdrop project but many projects - scam
Activity: 168
February 14, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
I did quite a lot of airdrops - however, I think bounties can be much more profitable. You are really getting new customers for their projects and thats why you should be paid more....
Activity: 753
February 14, 2018, 10:44:19 AM
Airdrop - really popular now. Many users are monitoring the issuance of free coins. Many of them do not really bring any results and have no value, but there are also good projects that are responsibly related to this.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 10:44:04 AM
Actually airdrop is the best way to distribute any tokens to gain community support because the real power everywhere is the community power not like failed ICOs where the only winner is the dev team behind the project so i like airdrop specially those come with huge filtering to avoid spams . 
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 10:38:52 AM
Yes! I like to fireworks. I also like watching fireworks. People often fireworks. Or big festivals. Da Nang or hosted the contest fireworks between countries. This is a great opportunity to see the performances.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
February 14, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
Hello guys! what is air-drop itself? first time hear..
it was some sort of campaign which gives free altcoin, they give it for free in exchange of the community. they wanted to grow the community that will reach every users who want to but or to hold their altcoin if they get interested on it.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 10:24:51 AM
I like airdrop before because some of it has a good road map project and some of the airdrop is easy to join. Now some of the airdrop project is not good. Most of the airdrop  now are now scam and they just leave the project if the developer makes profit.
Activity: 224
February 14, 2018, 10:20:28 AM
Way back then i think airdrops are good way to earn some coins.But there are many airdrops with just nothing but dump.For now airdrops requires a lot so how will be others be good airdrops.Some require you to do it or that one just to have an airdrop.
Activity: 300
Merit: 108
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 14, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
I like airdrop, but I prefer a bounty campaign because the result is more profitable than airdrop. I often join the airdrop project but many projects that scam make me start to leave airdrop.
Activity: 170
February 14, 2018, 10:12:34 AM
I remember when everything started. I joined in all airdrops but right now is very tedious for me. Too many telegram channels in my mobile
Activity: 336
February 14, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
Yes I like airdrops because it is good source of earning and we share only our some details to get many altcoins free of cost.
Activity: 97
February 14, 2018, 09:13:48 AM
Actually am newbie and the first post in here. I really like airdrops because airdrops very intereted to get it. Besides, airdrops is free and all of you who can join in airdrops.
Activity: 71
February 14, 2018, 08:56:33 AM
free coins. always a pleasure
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
February 14, 2018, 08:56:19 AM
Airdrop is free and people likes free, it's free but worth. I think many people have earned money with airdrop also become one of the new alternatives in crypto world to find crypto currency easily.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 14, 2018, 08:55:08 AM
Yes of course because these are free but in some airdrop you need referrals because this is their marketing to make noise for that coin. and of course its free thats why i like it. when your lucky enough you can find airdrops that would be given right away and you will also be lucky when this coin list on famous exchanges like binance or kucoin , etc. because it will pump and will give the coin higher value which is good because you got it for free. I have a friend who got an xrb coin for an airdrop like thousands of xrb/nano who got lucky cause xrb reach ath of 35$ i think which is alot . but i keep holding my airdrop coins because btc is still down need to recover before dumping it.  Cool
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
February 14, 2018, 08:46:17 AM
Who do not want free money? Everyone wants airdrops because you'll have tokens just by accomplishing certain tasks. No need for you to buy their tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: