Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you listen to analytics? - page 2. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 09, 2018, 07:06:16 PM
The cryptocurrency market is a new market, it fluctuates very fast. Bitcoin prices and altcoin are constantly changing. It is difficult to predict precisely what will happen in the future, whether it be experts. I do not believe in the experts' predictions. The best way to understand the market trend is to regularly monitor the market, as well as analyze the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 06:59:46 PM
I do not believe all analysts who justify their guesses at the level of comparison especially can not be trusted. Yet it is usually not supported by anything thoroughly and all these analysts can not make at least approximate forecasts in the world of cryptocurrency is not real!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 06:52:20 PM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
I agree with you. Nobody knows as crypto market will behave. It isn't predictable. After huge falling which happened for the last months I constantly hear that the market will begin to grow now, but growth hasn't begun. Analytics a thing interesting, but she can't precisely tell, what will be farther.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 09, 2018, 06:42:08 PM
The predictions of the cryptos rates are just emotional, and there is no basis for any doubt, so I never believed in the forecast of market rates. The rate of the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable because it is influenced by many factors. Therefore, it should not be too dependent on analysis and prediction on cryptos that should be analyzed based on available indicators.
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 06:40:49 PM
Analytics In most cases is buying because media business in crypto don't answer for any scam. In investment process you can't a believe about trusted information.
Activity: 378
July 09, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
I saw their article but I did not believe it because you know that their articles are not more believable because all market will not be stable if not all people using digital currencies so the volatility of coins will be maintain in that situation.
Activity: 238
July 09, 2018, 06:31:15 PM
Yes most time I listen to them to learn more about their analysis but it is left for me to believe them or not, most times I believe them my if opinion agrees with my own opinion else won't believe them.
Activity: 420
July 08, 2018, 08:47:38 AM
I always read analytics prediction, but also I do my own researches. I don't trust anyone when I make decisions about my money.
Activity: 445
July 08, 2018, 08:36:20 AM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
I don't really believe on statements especially predictions no matter how popular that person is because, cryptocurrencies are given to be way too unpredicatable. Those statements are just basically educated guess. Trust your own observations because that is your money which is on the line. It is okay to refer on other people's opinion but make your thoughts a priority.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

Yes, I personally read a lot of the analyzes but in general they are not my main point on whether to invest or not. That is, I rely on my own feeling, when and how to invest. But I still read to gain more experience in this sphere.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
I read a lot of information and try to make up my mind on the basis of this information. To listen only to someone else's opinion is mistaken, you must always analyze all information yourself
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 08:20:43 AM
yes, but not always because they can be wrong, so I made no mistake and invested in the crypto project Socratus
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 08, 2018, 08:18:57 AM
We should be careful with advice. There are a lot of scams, so we should invest in projects which we believe. That`s not so easy to find the really great project, but we need it. Maybe, some analytics are great and they can help us, but we should think about what we do
But sometimes, some personal analytics are just crazy to analyze the graphs and the future of each crypto currency, some of their analysis is real, but not one hundred percent accurate. I mean no big deal when you listen to analytic people or not, it's up to you if you listen and do what they suggest to you.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

First of all, when it comes to articles being read by everyone in the industry, you should keep a passive attitude towards it. Always keep in mind that these articles are made by individuals and thus, is very subjective. It depends on the person's experience, researching and understanding of the whole cryptocurrency market. Although there are a few reliable source of information out there, such as the ccn and other crypto news. However, it is still best that you conduct your own research. Being swayed by articles without doing your own research may get you into trouble later on. It can also devastate you and affect you emotionally. So in the end, the best way to identify whether the market will be green in the next few weeks or months, is when you do your own study and research. Look for the answer yourself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 08, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
We should be careful with advice. There are a lot of scams, so we should invest in projects which we believe. That`s not so easy to find the really great project, but we need it. Maybe, some analytics are great and they can help us, but we should think about what we do
Activity: 350
July 08, 2018, 08:10:42 AM
I don't listen or follow any analytics. I just invest and trust bitcoin that it will grow and accepted worldwide.
Activity: 406
July 08, 2018, 07:51:04 AM
I personally certainly would not believe it directly, but the articles I could have made reference and consideration. Because when entering the world of cryptocurrency in addition to using knowledge, experience, always track and crystallize the cryptographic market, I always pay attention to expert opinions, and community reactions. In the end I benefited greatly from it.
Activity: 99
July 04, 2018, 04:37:19 AM
I trust analysts who analyze Bounty. However, those who try to predict market behavior rarely succeed. I do not recommend using such advice unless you are prompted by an analyst's acquaintance (who on his experience checked everything)
Activity: 127
July 04, 2018, 01:56:22 AM
we cannot predict the market price. but there is nothing wrong if we study some analysts to analyze market prices. if we get a lot of input then it will be good for us in making decisions in order to gain profits.
Activity: 17
July 04, 2018, 01:55:23 AM
if you want to earn more money, you better trust yourself. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: