Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you listen to analytics? - page 7. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:53:30 PM
I try to listen to everyone and keep and open mind, at the same time knowing that deep down everyone has their own agenda. So I listen to them, but take everything with a grain of salt.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
June 21, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
You know dude, investment in the knowledge will pay you the best interest, so learn yourself from many master and book, and then do the analyze by yourself. For me, those master prediction is only become my reference and a tool to learn how they work and analyze.
Activity: 309
June 21, 2018, 05:59:01 PM
I don't really read meaning to analysis in channels, Twitter, etc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 05:44:29 PM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
this is ridiculous!!!! a lot of fun !! each of us can call ourselves an analyst! it's virtually impossible to guess how the market will develop. Therefore, every thought is to be better for him! so do not trust anyone!
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 21, 2018, 04:30:23 PM
I also listen to the crypto analyst prediction especially to thus who predicted bitcoin that will rise to $20k last year and he also predict that it will become $60k this year that is why most of the people just continue to hold their crypto because they are believe that the prediction is true and it will work.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 04:18:52 PM
Yes, I often listen to the opinion of top analysts and their forecasts are usually come true. There just choose for yourself 2-3 persons in this sphere with the best indicators
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 11:39:44 AM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

Pretty rarely. Most of them corrupted ones, making reviews just to invite people to invest in shady projects.
Activity: 85
June 21, 2018, 11:36:23 AM
I have read many analytical articles about crypto I'm sure, very few predictions can predict the upward market movement for now, but that does not mean that sometimes it can not work, I honestly do not like daily trading, long term trust in the project is which makes the most sense to me.
Activity: 101
June 21, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
I don't trust any of them. Firstly, they may be pursuing their own intersts when saying something. Secondly, with such volatility and dependence on the news, making predictions is a vain thing.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
June 20, 2018, 07:37:58 PM
not really believe but i know that market can move because of that. too many people who affected and they can do what that person's prediction. for example like pump  some coin, who are really pump the coin is not the analyst but people who affected because of it
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 07:36:22 PM
I only trust the crypto annalis only 50% only and the rest I use my assumption to determine the predicted price of crypto. it's just a suggestion to influence people to follow price prediction analysts.
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
Yes i do read and listen expert analytics article and video . its help me lot for my new invest . I think its really help full for all the crypto lover.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 07:29:09 PM
IMO, forecasting the exchange rate of the cryptos market at the moment is just a reference because the exchange rate of cryptos is influenced by many factors from the news, stock market, and real estate. Thus, the predictions of the cryptocurrency market are inaccurate.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
June 20, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

Yes, I do read some articles from crypto "analysts" or "experts". I may gain some info from them. It is good to somehow keep an open mind but of course do not believe or follow blindly.
Activity: 94
Merit: 7
June 20, 2018, 07:17:01 PM
I really don't rely on predictions, but it's a great way to gain confidence on our investment. Crypto traders are really undestand the market with it's conflict on government regulation- I know they have plenty much back up in this industry and that's will drive the price up!
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
I agree with you. Analysts can make any predictions, but in fact the market is volatile and it is impossible to predict it. In General, the cryptocurrency market is a young market and therefore it is growing and it will continue for several years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:40:53 PM
Basically I watch the news in the world of crypto currency and consult here about investing in one or another coin  Cheesy
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 04:26:06 PM
I like to read what @devilscompiler writes about altcoins. The mainstream analytics (like CNBC fastmoney) just want to dump on us.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 18, 2018, 10:39:46 AM
I read their analysis and i use it as basis in my coin choices but it doesnt mean that i believe them until i make profit on those.prediction can be from any people who thinks what the prices might be,and it wasn't believable,we can predict on our own,and i respect you opinion for not trutimg them but i believe that their predictions affected your investing
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
I don't really read articles by famous analyst. I only update myself on what is going on in the market like the update of a specific coin so I would know if the coin is going to pump or dump. Same with bitcoin but I prefer to hold bitcoin than altcoin for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: