Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you listen to analytics? - page 10. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 09:57:51 AM
Of course, I constantly read news about projects and watch new forecasts for the bitcoin course, because it seems to me that the market should turn around soon, no matter how it sounds funny, but it's so because people are already tired of falling.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 15, 2018, 09:56:41 AM
At the moment, little predictions predict the market movements up. Many analysts tend to believe that the cue ball will drop to 6000. And then the growth may begin.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 15, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
I read many analytical articles about the crypto. I like to study the opinions of different analysts in order to build a personal opinion about project/event. This allows me to be multilateral and look at the problem from different point of views.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
June 13, 2018, 01:26:57 AM
Yes, I'm studying a lot of different analysts. And some of them I believe. But I agree with you, it is impossible to completely predict the movement of the market.
If you are there in the world of the crypto currencies, then you must listen to the analysis of the experts and that you must keep their suggestions in your mind too before making any final decision. This will no doubt help you in having a better understanding of the situation and that it is a very good thing to ask for suggestion from the experts as they are there in this world since a long time.
Activity: 280
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 12, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
No one has a crystal ball. Some data is still can be useful. There are some good researchers and services (I personally like turtle-bc.us and Willy Woo on twitter).
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 05:45:39 AM
I have a year with this analyst, but only proven guys. They always say something useful, or they advise. Well, I will say, without analytics anywhere Smiley
Activity: 252
June 12, 2018, 05:43:32 AM
You are talkin bout analytics which is different than analysts  Grin Grin Grin one i trust and one i do not. I can trust analytics that i look at myself such as graphs and charting. I think most analysts use that as a piece of the opinion and i'm sure many other things such as recent news like exchanges hacked etc. I guess just make a record of what they predict and how often they're right to see for sure
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 05:39:56 AM
Personally, I read articles from analytics about cryptocurrency but I do not follow or believe their prediction because I know nobody can predict what will happen in crypto because it is volatile. What I do is to do my own research bout what they said and draw my own conclusion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 12, 2018, 05:36:49 AM
I listen a favourite analytics only. And always make own research. I see too much lies and paid analysis. That's why I always do own work before investment or trade. Main problem is how to choose right analitics
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 05:31:49 AM
I read a lot of them, there are some i believe like the ones that will present real fact about a likely out come but there are ones I don't normally believe the ones that talk without real fact just a mere speculation, I don't believe those ones
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 05:28:56 AM
Sure I listen to analysis it is part of my research process
Activity: 78
June 12, 2018, 05:27:09 AM
 Some analysis can be very useful and some seems like a means by some group of people to manipulate the market which I believe is not good. So I will say it all depend on the platform the analysis is coming from.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 05:27:04 AM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

Sometimes I read them but I don't pay much attention to them. In the end, those are opinions that can be correct or incorrect. In addition, the same analysis can be used to predict that a coin will go up in value or to say that its value will go down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 05:22:26 AM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
When entering the electronic money market. In addition to using the knowledge, experience, always tracking and analyzing the cryptographic market, I always pay attention to expert opinion, community reaction ... And I have the benefit big from it.
copper member
Activity: 308
June 12, 2018, 05:21:20 AM
debatable, sure. about analysts predictions which come true, the very few times I saw with my own eyes, no need to say so clearly, asylkanovich all and learning from them.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
June 12, 2018, 05:18:47 AM
I listen crypto analytics from time to time. I don't believe them, they all tell different prognosis which very seldom come true. But i think it is useful to know different points of view. It's helps me to make my own decisions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 11, 2018, 02:18:47 PM
The cryptocurrency market, works on predictions and most times the predictions are always right. What you will do is try to filter these predictions logically and see which holds ground. It's not your place to believe everything you hear from analysts after all charts fails great chartists some times.
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 12:33:38 AM

in my view, I do not believe in the analysis because the market is not based on that way but on traders and investors.
It is better to decide everything in your head. It will be more reliable or you will strongly believe.

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 12:15:02 AM
I still choose to believe in myself, because every analysis is a prediction and every prediction still has 2 possibilities, that is right and wrong. So I prefer to predict myself.

Well, there is nothing wrong if you don't believe in prediction coming from expert. But if you listen and compared most of former analyst you can get a big hint in your coin when is the right time to buy or sell.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 12:03:48 AM
I don't believe with them all because they are creating their own opinion about the future of crypto. In my understand there is a lot of them are giving wrong prediction about the future of the crypto. And i know some of them even created so many non sense prediction about that. The analyst can't be trusted even if the analyst has a big name.
Everybody know that they make their own opinion about cryptocurrency or about any altcoin but we should know also if they are popular then many people will follow them and make the price pump. Dont that we look for? Yes the pump. So we should care about the analysis source.
Pages:
Jump to: