Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you listen to analytics? - page 9. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1
xCRYPT
June 15, 2018, 04:17:54 PM
I do listen to analytics but it doesn't mean i should follow their adivces.It's a good way to choose your own strategy for further research and understand better how market works
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 04:06:01 PM
Analytics is the opinion of people who understand something in any area, their opinion can be taken into account but not taken as the ultimate truth.  Shocked Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 15, 2018, 04:05:24 PM
Most times there predictions come to pass but there are so many other factors thar affect the market. Generally I don't listen to analyst as I feel their predictions are mostly for day traders.

Prediction about affecting the market in negative phase means will not work at all. We need to check the marketplace real behind things to ensure whether we will be see the positive in the market or not. I really want to speculate the price index but all the time we will not be see the positive changes only.
If you do not listen to predictors that is matter at all. If you follow the news websites which speaks about the market value. That will be help to understand the price changes.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:05:15 PM
 Who has big money can easily manipulate the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, no analyst will tell you with 100% confidence. I believe that growth is inevitable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
June 15, 2018, 03:59:50 PM
First I analyze the market myself, then I draw my conclusion &compare it with a general analyst. Trusting an analyst it's not worth it , because they are not even sure of themselves. So you better do your reasearch and then listen to an analyst when investing.
Activity: 322
June 15, 2018, 03:55:29 PM
I agree with you. It's like fortune telling. The forecast comes true, does not come true.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 03:49:29 PM
Investors can pay attention to new cryptocurrencies that are just emerging in the market and are still undervalued. We are talking about the so-called ICO (primary placement of coins).

ICO can be compared with the release of new shares — no one can predict exactly whether they will bring income in the future. But since we buy them very cheap, and with a successful combination of circumstances, their price can grow in the tens and hundreds of times, it can be a profitable investment. The question is how to know which ICO is worth investing in. Here" help " and are numerous signals from growing like mushrooms after the rain of pampas groups in social networks.

It would seem that they are doing a good job-looking for us with you interesting projects that can bring good dividends in the future, and suggest where we can invest money. But it's not that simple.

In practice, it often turns out that most (up to 80 %) of the coins purchased remain hanging dead weight in your wallet. Just someone competently organized a new cryptocurrency pump (intensive growth in a short period) to make money on it, and you are likely to remain at a loss. So I wouldn't believe the so-called analysts  Embarrassed
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 03:23:25 PM
Most times there predictions come to pass but there are so many other factors thar affect the market. Generally I don't listen to analyst as I feel their predictions are mostly for day traders.
Activity: 518
June 15, 2018, 02:53:23 PM
Some predictions about only 40% I believe in analytics, because many predictions have not come true. It's still better to watch or listen to crypto news because it has an impact on bitcoin price changes.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 15, 2018, 02:35:11 PM
yes I like to read and see articles about the results of the analysis done by famous and trusted person. but it's more fun if you can do your own analysis because there are two benefits that can be the science and maybe the advantage if the results of your analysis is successful
Yes, there's a lot of analyst here in crypto but in this matter they are also human like us we can't determine the fact that it will be successful ,for me it's much better to learned how to analyze and keen to develop new things in crypto.  Let's decide with our owned.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
June 15, 2018, 02:25:34 PM
yes I like to read and see articles about the results of the analysis done by famous and trusted person. but it's more fun if you can do your own analysis because there are two benefits that can be the science and maybe the advantage if the results of your analysis is successful
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
June 15, 2018, 02:21:00 PM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
Oh man same as your thought I also don't believe that predictions or speculation will happen near in the future because we all both know that cyrpto was unpredictable and no one knows about the price happen, maybe if there is someone I'm sure he/she get rich.
Analytic is other term of lucky, if you have this but you don't have lucky I'm sure nothings gonna happen.
Activity: 280
June 15, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
I also believe in it, because with there guided information on how it works, we can have a prior references regarding what do we do, and it will be done. Analysts have a great experience.
As far as the analyst are experience further because some are to interrupt your decision making in the crypto world. For me, it is better decide with your own perception and learnings about this technology.
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 02:06:18 PM
I also believe in it, because with there guided information on how it works, we can have a prior references regarding what do we do, and it will be done. Analysts have a great experience.
Activity: 434
June 15, 2018, 02:03:30 PM
reading may be just to add knowledge and adds to the confidence course. If you agree with what we think will increasingly make sure, but if different will certainly make consideration again. However, from its own analysis will be better because of course also trains to be appropriate analysis or not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
It seems to me that analytical articles are a great way to understand market expectations. Of course, experts are often mistaken, but it would be foolish not to take this information into account.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 15, 2018, 01:51:12 PM
At the moment, the cryptocurrency development and the level of manipulation - it's very difficult to do the analysis. Technical analysis works, but in the case of stuffing only one bad news on the market - technical analysis goes to the hell. Grin And when and what news will be thrown - nobody knows, only the manipulator. So far, the currency market is too sensitive to the slightest negative news, so it is difficult to analyze it , and therefore I don't believe analysts.
Activity: 602
June 15, 2018, 01:42:25 PM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

no on can predict it, it doesn't mean that sometimes it can not work out. I honestly don't like day trading, long term trust in project is what makes the most sense for me
in any case it is very difficult to be sure of any project, so long-term storage of some coins can lead to bad consequences. but nevertheless a very small percentage of negative transactions fall for a long time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 01:34:08 PM
I second-hand to construe Analytics, on the contrary these generations thither are a dozen of high-profile statements that do not blunder true.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 15, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

no on can predict it, it doesn't mean that sometimes it can not work out. I honestly don't like day trading, long term trust in project is what makes the most sense for me
Pages:
Jump to: