Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you listen to analytics? - page 8. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 07:40:28 PM
Yes i due listen to them to know what they will say about a project if my thought and their thought agrees then i will believe but if our thought differs and then I won't agree with them. I follow good and reputable analytics
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 17, 2018, 07:27:05 PM
Check one of the recent ICOs called UCHIT, it's just turned out to be scam, though it had good raitings on ICO trackers, was researched by the ICObench analyst and he hasn't noticed any red flags in it.
So I don't mean to say that all crypto analysts are unprofessional, I just want to show you examples on how sometimes even they can miss something important and big.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
June 17, 2018, 07:22:23 PM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
Just like you called it, prediction, anyone can make a prediction, crypto in general is based on speculations. So it will be silly for anyone to key into their predictions.
Activity: 22
June 17, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
It is very important to always update yourself on current news going on in crypto. For this reason,  I always like to read news on what famous analysts think of the current market and what causes the falls in market. I don't mostly believe in their predictions but I do take some notice of key elements they use to make their predictions.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 07:05:09 PM
I would like to agree with you, because market is vey unpredictable and we can not be informed about the moment, when EOS team will cash out again or tether will print more millions of tokens again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
June 17, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
For the sake of additional knowledge  and more information about the. Cryptocurrency market, I. Read. The articles. Most are rich in information and interesting analysis but that's just it , I don't rely on them for decision making, neither do I believe most of their predictions, most are over ambitious anyway
Activity: 238
June 17, 2018, 06:58:40 PM
I don't trust any of them. Firstly, they may be pursuing their own intersts when saying something. Secondly, with such volatility and dependence on the news, making predictions is a vain thing.
Activity: 280
June 17, 2018, 06:41:58 PM
Sometimes I read the analytics. I' am interested to know the opinions of people and organizations about the situation on the market. However, I do not trust the forecasts, as I understand very well that most of them are conjectures.
Activity: 105
June 17, 2018, 06:36:25 PM
The prediction of analysts should be treated with extreme caution, since they do not always come true. But you still need to analyze this analytics and draw conclusions from them for yourself.
Activity: 289
June 17, 2018, 02:44:09 PM
I never believed in master prediction or crypto analysis, they just predicted, no one could guess the price of altcoin, they just made up. Because at that stage, I can also analyze a bit. So why listen to their opinions if they are just predicting, sometimes they only promote tokens or altcoins they have
Activity: 96
June 17, 2018, 02:36:20 PM
not at all, we all know that most of the analytics are being bought, just the same as all the ico reviews or altcoins reviews, they are not to be trusted anymore
Activity: 209
June 17, 2018, 02:30:06 PM
Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
I do read about technical analysis by experts. I tend to take many advises and then come on conclusion by doing TA myself for better understanding the market. This way I get to know what is the actual market sentiment along with TA and therefore, can make a good trading decision.
Activity: 252
June 17, 2018, 02:28:16 PM
It is undoubtedly very important to follow the market and the news of the financial world. Basically, the predictions in the market you can learn from the analysts. These forecasts are not always accurate, but for those who are engaged in trading, any information will be useful. Therefore, I think it is worth listening to analysts, I myself try to always follow such news.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
June 17, 2018, 07:16:56 AM
Of course I try to follow the ideas of most famous and reliable analytics. But here it is also important to understand that as well as ratings this source of evaluation of ICOs is  very subjective what means that the opinion of analysts should remain for you only an opinion and not a key factor in decision-making.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
June 17, 2018, 07:12:09 AM
I usually read articles about crypto and just analyze it, but I seldom believe in them because most of it are just baseless and just pure prediction and stuffs. In terms of analytics I usually base their findings in previous events and times that happened in our market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
June 17, 2018, 07:09:13 AM
I do not listen to analytics. they say obvious things. "the course will go up or down". I know it and without their help
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
June 17, 2018, 07:06:36 AM
If the analysts did well-known people in the crypto world and those who have a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrencies, then of course it makes sense to listen to them to get from them some of the knowledge that they share with you. Naturally, you should not do exactly as they say, but you can get some of their knowledge and experience. Why not?
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
Personally, I don't trust experts. It is interesting to read the opinions of others and compare with your opinion.
Activity: 266
June 15, 2018, 04:20:01 PM
I also do not trust the forecasts of analysts because here in the market of crypto currency it is very difficult to predict something because the market is very highly volatile.
Activity: 238
June 15, 2018, 04:19:13 PM
Yeah I do. Being a bounty hunter I do not think that i am the best expert in trading, for example. But i want to learn new things in crypto market, so i'm listening to them.
Pages:
Jump to: