Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 43. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:49:15 PM
Sometimes I panicked but I learned not to panic. I am very patient guy so I hold my tokens in long term. no matter when the market is gonna rise.
Activity: 85
July 10, 2018, 03:37:49 PM
I do not panic but I am sad about current situation. I do not understand why people do not want to use crypto  Angry.
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 03:37:05 PM
I don't panic at all because I know that the falling of prices of coins in the market is very normal and usual. I don't panic selling because I will surely lose my coins. Instead of panic selling, I hold until the value increases high so that I would earn big profit.
Keep it up! This is the best course of action. Holding allows you to go to the goal. Even if you lose everything, then you can recover your losses. This strategy has a higher success rate than the divination on the cards.
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 03:34:40 PM
I will not panic because I think the current decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. We should hold our cryptocurrency at this time or continue to buy some. Wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
As far as i know the bounty token will be distributed to the participants after all of investors will have received their tokens and the token has already listed on the exchange site
Activity: 86
July 10, 2018, 03:32:56 PM
I think it is just normal that people panic because the market is red and is not giving any assurance people are panic selling because they have no longer faith in crypto, however I think if one manage to nail the good project, he might get a good profit when the market will recover.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 03:30:32 PM
When things first started to crash back in January, it was pretty rough, but now I've basically become emotionally detached. I'm still in the green, and I'm happy with the holds I have, so might as well just be patient and ride this out.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
For the fist time, there will be a little panic, because the price dropped very seriously at that time, but now I think this is a phenomenon that the market should have, it is a normal phenomenon , panic when all the market falls will only make you lose .This is the era of digital currency so don't panic when the market began to decline.  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 01:54:12 PM
Hey.  Smiley
I'm a very weak trader, but believe me, in any circumstances, panicking means stop making the right calculations. If anything is not in your power to change, you can only try to understand the situation. To consider a less damaging option and so on. But do not panic or get upset, otherwise it's just knocked out of the working road.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
I'm not panic, just unpleasant to look at the drop of those coins that have good technology and product, it's also unpleasant to watch how the exchanges hacked and take away coins of users from there. This has a very negative effect on the price of all cryptocurrencies. We do not have enough positive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 10, 2018, 09:06:43 AM
At such moments, I seriously start to panic, because at such times I lose my money, everyone starts to panic at such moments. You just need to pull yourself together and start a waiting period if you did not manage to fix your profit in USDT

The market is red long time, but  i do not feel panic, we all believe in growth, so we stay with our coins and hold. Panic makes us do unreasonable deeds, so we need to remove this feeling from ourselves.
Activity: 434
July 10, 2018, 08:57:57 AM
At such moments, I seriously start to panic, because at such times I lose my money, everyone starts to panic at such moments. You just need to pull yourself together and start a waiting period if you did not manage to fix your profit in USDT
Indeed sometimes in this kind of situation is natural, and I know that after this decline the whole market will recover, panic will not give something good to your mind, so just calm down and stay calm.
Activity: 602
July 10, 2018, 08:49:26 AM
Activity: 364
July 10, 2018, 08:48:03 AM
of course I can not cover up the panic that I feel, but I try to control it to not be hooked and finally make a stupid decision
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 08:47:15 AM
I am not panic at all, its normal in this market to see the price going up and down. You need to calm your self and sell them if you wants to cut loss, or hold them until the price comes up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 05:42:49 AM
Do not keep hoping to take a bigger profit, we should mix business with pleasure and then we could do anything but panic in the world of cryptocurrency is very dangerous, we do not choose the course of despair.
Activity: 51
July 10, 2018, 05:42:13 AM
It's time you see the price drop below the price you're taking. You can sell crypto money that you bought in these times. You can lower it again.
Activity: 49
July 10, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
right now? Price seems to have stable at current levels around $6500. Which is a good sign, maybe a recovery or reverse trend can form now. No reason to panic anymore.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 05:36:07 AM
As I have seen for the most part tokens are appropriated to abundance seekers after some time after ICO occurred. Which implies as the vast majority of them pitch tokens there will be the plunge. Also that individuals who become tied up with among the initial ones, in pre ICO with a great deal of rewards likely offer huge measure of tokens toward the start of tokens being on trades. This supporter rehashes it self again and again. Be that as it may, if venture has extraordinary time with awesome thought and on the off chance that they can convey, at that point this dumping is just impermanent and it isn't something you ought to be worried about much.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 05:35:55 AM
Ofcourse, as an investor of the said project I will always be alert on what is happening on the platform I joined. Dumping of tokens is really stressful on investor part but if you believe that the management controlled this there's nothing to worry about.
Pages:
Jump to: