Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 57. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 01:29:44 PM
I think many people will panic if you see situasai like that. Only people who already have experience and patience who do not feel panic. Even tend to buy more coins at a cheap price. Because they believe the coins they have will have a good future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
I do not think we need to panic, because they are selling their coins simply because they want to secure their profits. for me this is an opportunity to buy tokens sold from bounty campaign participants. because after the ICO token price will be back at the pump, we need patience to reap the results in trading.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
At first, yeah, I was panicked because of the sudden ups and down, would make me lose alot of my investment  But now I think this is a normal thing. Now, I'm used to hold my cryptos and wait for their price to rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
I did not say that I'm inclined to panic, but I remember when I lost about 2k dollars because bitcoin fell very much in price.
Activity: 79
June 25, 2018, 08:51:53 AM
If I invest more, yeah I panicked but not to panic sell. I know the project developers will find a solution to overcome that situation and they also do not want to fail as you imagine
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 24, 2018, 11:33:30 PM
Aldeady no. I remember when I was just beginning to deal with crypto-currencies, I was very much panicked, even with a slight decrease in the rate. Now I am absolutely calm. It came with time.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
June 24, 2018, 11:31:20 PM
Panic is an inevitable thing. You couldn't care less if your money is very important to you. If it is the only money left in your account. But getting too much panic can result in a bad decision. So the most appropriate thing to do would be to analyze the market, create a stop loss value and hear from experts to avoid too much loses. There are many people who are good at analysis so we may ask them about it. Selling at lower price should always be last option.
Activity: 198
June 24, 2018, 11:22:40 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

i dont really panic if the price of my token is low. Even though i work it couple of months and i dont get paid. Im still waiting the perfect time to grow the value of my token. And i hope it will not dump.
Activity: 180
June 24, 2018, 11:17:58 PM
I always try to control my emotions. The entire market is under pressure. For that their is no reason at all to be panic. We should determine to hold our token because their is a chance to raise the percentage value.
Activity: 56
June 24, 2018, 11:16:42 PM
Not worried at all. Pretty much my only hold is AMB and seeing as it's a utility token who's success depends on getting real world adoption any time the market dips I consider it an opportunity to buy. Especially for AMB which is going to have master node payouts pegged to US dollars so the volatility of the markets soon won't bother me at all. I can sit back and get passive income while everyone else is panicking Smiley
Activity: 165
June 24, 2018, 11:11:03 PM
I didn't panic about this year's encryption market, even if it caused me to lose a lot. Because I know that there will always be a rising day in the encryption market, I will continue to hold my cryptocurrency until the price rises.
Activity: 133
June 24, 2018, 11:06:50 PM
There is no problem if you believe in project you invested. There are a lot of examples when coins down after listing and go to the moon in couple month. Don't worry and keep calm.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 11:04:03 PM
When bitcoin dropped below $ 6,000, I was nervous.  Since it is not known where he will go next.  But I'm not going to participate in panic-sale.  I will wait for the growth of the crypto exchange.  Since my portfolio has already lost a lot, then what remains is I will not sell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 24, 2018, 10:05:03 PM
if in my opinion in this situation is still in normal yes because now the market is blood red depending on ourselves we can not survive in this situation and if still xisini I am sure we will harvest his results and it is very beneficial to us

To be honest yes I do panic a little but I do not sell. I think it is just normal to feel this kind of thing especially when the price keep on getting low. The important thing I do is to not engaged myself on panic selling cause it would just results to a profit loss.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
June 24, 2018, 10:04:12 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Panic is a very bad character to apply to cryptocurrency investment, because the price movement of cryptocurrency is very fluctuating and unpredictable, we must have confidence in order to eliminate the character. But excessive beliefs are not good too, they must all be based on our analysis and views.
Activity: 272
June 24, 2018, 10:02:50 PM
of course for us the sense of panic also exists. when we see red market conditions.
but I think it's also commonplace that the price of crypto up and down is also stable,
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 24, 2018, 09:59:30 PM
sometimes i panic selling when a bad news comes in but i don't sell when the price was already dumped a lot you should panic before others panic  Grin
Better to do it first before others will and if you trusted still then you can buy them back for much better gains, I think this situations will always be there and we can't avoid things to happen, this industry is still young and a lots of manipulations will happen better to make sure how well you can manage the downfall in order to make sure that you are ready not to lose your money but to survive inside this system.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
June 24, 2018, 09:48:35 PM
sometimes i panic selling when a bad news comes in but i don't sell when the price was already dumped a lot you should panic before others panic  Grin

That actually makes some sense, but I'd call that more a strategy than actual panic.
Unless you are taking a huge loss, sometimes it makes sense to sell when you think others
will panic... sort of a reverse greater fool, but in this case, who is the greater panicker.

Actual panic is when a person is taking a huge loss, with a fear a coin will go to zero... they
see the big red numbers and the order books piling up in the wrong direction, and press sell.
We've all been there. Although I haven't done that since my early days.

Now I'll just ride it out. If things get worse, so be it. But I also know it's pretty rare
for a coin to dump and remain dumped forever (unless it's pure junk)... bears turn to bulls
eventually.
Activity: 260
June 24, 2018, 09:32:49 PM
sometimes I panic when I have no purpose, but when I have a plan and I will do what I intend to do. and it can happen because it has made a plan so not so affected by the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 24, 2018, 09:31:15 PM
Well the seller volume is also important for the price movement and be listed on many exchanges so somehow its okay to  sell. The one reason I think are the big whales dumping or any big holders since the amount of tokens by bounty participants is not that big though to affect the price that much.
Pages:
Jump to: