Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 56. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 04:41:37 AM
perhaps the panic and anxiety must exist when every trader sees the token or coin he holds down in the market. But all that time there is where the coin can ride back when there is an event, such as airdrop or any other event that made the positive coin.

so be patient because it will be beautiful in its time. Cheersss Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 04:09:53 AM
Who does not panic when they know the price of coins that are owned far from the estimates and sometimes away from the price of ICO, but I may not be too panic because I would certainly hold up until the price of coins that I have high value in the market and provide good benefits for me, because if I decide too soon to start with this low price I'm just losing out.
Activity: 168
June 27, 2018, 03:59:38 AM
No, I do not panic. I think it's important to stay rational and behave strategically in this type of market. I think this is a good opportunity to accumulate and get rid of coins that are less serious or more risky.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 03:57:41 AM
used to really panic, but now there is already experience behind - and if the project is good, there should be a rise in prices , and there is no sense to panic
Even if you lose, the nerves certainly do not recover - it is necessary to take care of yourself
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 26, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
There is no reason to panic.Cryptocurrency behaves exactly like a cryptocurrency.It is not stable and does not tolerate panic at all.You just need to wait for big falls and there to make purchases and also to wait for a large growth and sell there.And who panics the loses their money!
Activity: 224
June 26, 2018, 05:19:11 AM
If I as an investor would be disappointed with all that. Having already followed the ICO process and bought it with ICO prices, then there are already selling at a cheap price below the price we buy when ICO sale is still running. Must be disappointed and panicked because it is obviously a loss. Better to buy in etherdelta or forkdelta whose price is lower than ICO price.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
June 26, 2018, 05:13:21 AM
I believe that there is no point in panicking. Because the market can not always fall. Sooner or later everything will be restored. And our tokens will also increase in price.
Of course, you are very right, and I agree with you. Panic will only make us sell at a very low price, and it will make big losses. I think all the coins are the same, every sale of the token is over and the list of markets already exists, then the price of the coin will drop. I'm sure this is a temporary decrease only. So, holding a coin is the very right one.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 05:03:18 AM
I did not panic on what hsppening on the market. It part of the game that you cannot win all the time. I believe the market can br recover then. Maybe in the next quarter.
There is always time for everything and a time for harvest is yet to come.
Activity: 302
June 26, 2018, 04:59:41 AM
I believe that there is no point in panicking. Because the market can not always fall. Sooner or later everything will be restored. And our tokens will also increase in price.
Activity: 196
June 26, 2018, 04:56:06 AM
Lately I start to be worried about the market yes, for several reasons.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 04:53:57 AM
No. I don't panic or do panic selling, i just keep hodling my tokens or coins even it goes down because it's just for temporary and i believe that it will reach to the target price i set.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 04:52:23 AM
Actually there is no need to panic because i know after some time the price will increase at that is true for all ICO tokens and altcoins. So be patience and wait for the good time to sell.
Activity: 124
June 26, 2018, 04:43:36 AM
When I started with crypto and I was inexperienced, I would feel frustrated when the market was turning red or when the tokens would be sold lower than the ICO price. But now I get that unwelcome things happen, you can't influence on everything. The only possible way is to accept the fact and keep going.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
June 25, 2018, 03:22:31 PM
it all depends on the community and the team,not always the fault of the bounty hunters..usually even earlier investors take big bonuses and when trading on the stock market drained a little more expensive than bought on the exchanges..no need to panic,there is need patience and nerves of steel)
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
June 25, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Im not panic at all right now, is cashed out decent amount already, so i feel myself safty. Right now is more hobby and if im lucky enough i will earn some more usd =)
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 25, 2018, 03:17:51 PM
Yes, sometimes it is very difficult for me to restrain my emotions. The market is falling and my investment portfolio is decreasing. I think that for every investor it is very unpleasant.
Activity: 227
June 25, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

The ICO token sale is still on going and then the bounty tokens were already distributed?? What campaign is this? As far as I know, tokens are still locked during pre sale and after ICO. The tokens of the contributors need to be distributed first before receiving the bounty tokens. So how would this happen??
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 25, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
A sense of panic? I already for a long time have deduced from crupto currencies those sums which I invested initially. That's why that would not happen, I will be in the black anyway.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 25, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
Most people get anxious when everything is dumping hard but I try to keep steady and not panic sell like the most. The price of the token is very much dependent on the situation on the market.  It turns out that any token is more profitable to buy on the exchange, where there are fewer risks than with participation in the ICO. But i think it is all about patience price would shoot after they all dumped and everything would come back to normal Make an investment plan and follow it for the best results.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 01:43:04 PM
Inexperienced i panicked in the first place but i don't panic anymore. I guess i'm used to this, if i believe that the price will rise again i hold my bounty. If i don't believe it, i sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: